October 25, 2014 | 1482 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2009 1:29:00 AM More reviews by glossguru

This is a good mascara. It gives the lashes a very thick, long, and voluminous look for a very inexpensive price. I love big brush, although it may be semi difficult for some, it really adds thickness and seems to bump up every lash. The only dilemma with this mascara is that is does flake. For a while your lashes look great! But, after a long day of school or work, you come home to some definite mascara flakes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 12:20:00 AM More reviews by cute_fishy

I love this mascara. It is a very good, all-around mascara. It thickens, lengthens, and defines my lashes. It also holds a curl well. And it doesn't flake.

The brush does take some getting used to, but you will hardly notice it after a week's worth of practice. The first week I started using this, I was close to giving up because the brush is just sooo big. But now that I am used it the brush, I cannot imagine myself without this mascara.

It is not the best at thickening (I have Lancome Fatale for that). But this is my go-to mascara for everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2009 2:40:00 PM More reviews by strawhonebeauti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...I ALREADY HAVE LONG LASHES....BUT THIS SEPERATES SO WELL...ESPECIALLY IF YOU SHAKE IN BETWEEN YOUR EYELASHES...ITS BANGIN

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2009 5:48:00 AM More reviews by lovejkras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I heard so much good stuff about this product, and a little negative, too, but I decided to give into the hype and buy it. Overall, it's just like any other mascara I've ever had- the wand doesn't bother me as much as I thought...as long as you're familiar enough with make up to operate a mascara wand you can fenagle a way to use it. But, just like any other mascara, it flakes, lengthens and curls and average amount, but it's overall just average. Still on the search for the perfect mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:50:00 PM More reviews by caraaa

This mascara lengthens like crazy. I'm used to products that volumize, but do nothing for length. I was surprised that my lashes could actually be this long! It does volumize as well, so in terms of desired effects, no drawbacks at all. I noticed a few flakes after several hours, but nothing too severe. The packaging is unnecessarily bulky, but that's forgivable. It may be too early, but this could be HG material. Oh, and buy it on sale at Wal-Mart if you can. You'll get a great deal that way.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by MissSayuri

I got this for free at a promotion booth.My co-worker loved it and i read many good reviews about it. I was even reading some magazines where celebs listed as their IT product.

However i didn't like it because once it dried, it clumped up into lumps and i had to use my fingers to separate my lashes. I think i will stick to my Benefit BADgal Lash.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by gtsai34

I've heard/read so many great things about this product, and was really excited about trying it out. Unfortunately i was SO SO SOOOO disappointed. While it does lengthen pretty well, it doesn't volumize, nor does it hold a curl well. Actually, it doesn't hold a curl AT ALL. I think i'm going to stick with CG's volume exact and perhaps use this one as a 2nd coat for additional lengthening.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 6:14:00 PM More reviews by iffer35

omg where did all the negative reviews come from???? i think this is the best mascara ever. i've tries everything from maybelline to diorshow.and i LOVE this. and then i go on makeupalley to expect everyone else to like it and.... its really all negative.......but i suppose you have to try it out yourself to see if you like it. so try it yourself!!!!My HG!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by luv24k

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this mascara... It just didn't work for me ... The large brush is strange but I did get the hang of it after a while... The thing I hate is the crumbs it would leave on my face after a couple of hours... It is also hard to remove... I don't care for the bottle either it seemed to dry out the product quickly... It just over all seemed like a dry mascara... I won't buy again...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2009 12:14:00 PM More reviews by kathybe113

i cant believe this mascara is so popular..it does what it says,,just wish the the brush was a little thinner so i can get to hard to reach tiny lashes but other than that,,its great!!:)