January 28, 2015 | 2078 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:19:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw some talk about this on the MU board and thought I'd try it and I'm SOOOO glad I did. This has become my HG of mascara. I got the black and it doesn't flake or smudge on me at all unless I rub my eyes a lot.

This gives you the thickest, most gorgeous lashes. It stays on all day, although I do do two good coats.

I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mindylewis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this mascara! Also they had it in brown, plain brown! Which is a super plus. I wish it was a bit warmer though. The mascara make my lases full and not clumpy, it works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by CaramelBeauty0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in LOVE with this product when I first got it. However, I've had it for about a month now.. and use it only on weekends (during the week I wear a much lighter mascara for work). When I first started using this product it didnt clump on me.. but now it comes out really gooey (sp?) and thick. It's just not easy to work with anymore. I dont know if my bathroom has gotten warm and is melting the product down.. but I doubt it b/c all of my other mascaras are keeping their consistancies.

I'll use what I have left.. but probably wont buy another tube.. unless I keep it in the fridge or something (thats a joke..lol)!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by tricestar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love this masscara..,I fell in love the first time i used it. My HG Mascara was Fibrelash by Mac which is a little pricey. So i tried the Lash Blast when it was first realeased and have been a fan ever since, I get so many compliments on my lashes. Im often ask do i have false lashes on.I put 4 to 5 coats on each eye and it does not clump or get the tanratula eyes.The 5 to 6 dollar price is not bad either.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by theorginal

it was okay didn't really do much for me but it did make my eyelash seem darker. i won't be buying this product again though because it was kind of hard for me to put on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ah63

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never reviewed a mascara before and I HAD to review this one. I LOVE it! The brush is the best brush I've used. I tried Mayebelline Colussal and it was clumpy and the brush was crappy. But this is the best, and I've tried tons of drugstore and department store brands. I will buy this over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by EbiRamen

I loved the way this made my eyelashes look! My eyelashes looked fantastic, without icky spider-lash!!!! After 3 months, chuck it, it gets clumpy, smelly, and smudges.

(I know, I was just trying to prolong expiration date. XP)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by missdollymix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love this mascara!! I have long eyelashes to begin with but if I want a dramatic look I will use this. The larger, fuller brush makes application really smooth and gives me alot of volume. If you have shorter eyelashes then this would be a good every day mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 8:58:00 AM More reviews by charlie1206

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara i have used .. no clumps , very black and makes your eyeleshes very long this mascara is worth the money .. go out and get it !!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2009 8:15:00 PM More reviews by thesoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

800 very black

pros:
- deep, true black color
- nice volumizing
- nice lash separation
- fairly easy to control wand (small asian eyes)

cons:
- flakes (a bit around your eyes)
- smudges (a bit but doesn't give you raccoon eyes)
- flattens and holds down curls