Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

This is my second favorite drug store mascara. It lengthens and fans my lashes out beautifully. A couple things I didn't like were that it feels stiff on my lashes, it's a little hard to get the very inner and outer lashes with such a thick wand, and it dries out quickly. Overall it's a good macara and I have recommended it and it's worked extremely well for others. I find it defines and separates my lashes more than it plumps and volumizes which is what I really need.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If I could I would buy out the stores for this product. This is an amazing mascara. I would (and do!) recommend this to all my girl friends! I love everything about it, the color of the tube, the brush--- EVERYTHING. I already have massive lashes and this mascara makes them look even more lush and amazing!

Buy this and quit using that other mascara!

i bought this mascara cause of all the hype and i love it ! I have long lashes in general and it makes them look great i would highly recommend this

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEST drugstore mascara ever hands down!! love this stuff. It totally makes me lashes look fake without then looking clumpy, and I didnt even have to do as many coats as I normally do with my other mascaras. I think this may be an HG product for me. Try this!

I have sparse, thin lashes. This does its job by individually coating what little lashes I have rather than depositing ridiculous chunks of mascara that other volume type mascaras tend to do. In other words, it's practical. For that reason, I think that it balances adding enough volume, but not to the point where it sacrifices other factors. Enough volume with no clumping and no smudging. I did take off 1 lippie because the thick brush makes it hard to reach the outer corners. But, I mitigated that by first coating it with Lash Exact to lift and bring out all the lashes, and then another 1-2 coats of this. When I apply mascara before foundation, but after moisturizer, it gives me a chance to wipe smudge off. Thereafter, I don't see any smudges.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have fine, thin, medium-lenth lashes that really need that extra OOMPH factor. So after hearing how many people liked this, i went out and bought it. I took off my Lancome design cils mascara(i never buy department store stuff, that was from the free makeup giveaway thing at macys lol), and put this on. so far, im impressed! it really thickened my lashes, and with a few sipes you can have a more natural look, but you can build it up for a more dramitic look! There was a little bit of clumping, but i used my old lash exact brush to comb it out, and wow! I now have thick, volumized, defined lashes that almost touch my eyebrows! i took off 1 thingymajiger cuz of the little clumping, plus, the brush takes some getting used to. I did get some above my eye, but it came off with a good ol' fingertip with saliva. I think once I get used to the brush, this could be my new fave!

EDIT: After a week or so, this stuff flaked BAD. By 5th period, my lashes looked pretty much the same as before mascara, just darker, and there were a bunch of flakes under my eye. I'm stickin with great lash now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I liked this waay better than the waterproof version. It looked less clumpy and didn't flake, unless I accidentally slept it in it or something and rubbed my eyes >___< cause after I wake up, my lids tend to be a little bit oily.

I love the way it made my lashes look but it just didn't hold a curl as well as the waterproof version.. regardless it's a pretty good mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Definitely one of my absolute favorite mascaras. It builds volume, adds length and holds the curl pretty well. Little to no flaking, no raccoon eyes, no smuding or smearing and very easy to wash off! It's fairly cheap, easy to find and a must have! I ♥ it!

I have used clinique mascara for many years, usually the high impact one. I purchased last blast recently in very black and was very impressed! It gives my lashes more length than the clinique high impact, and stays put without smearing or flaking. I wore the lash blast to work for a 12 hr shift and it looked freshly applied even at the end of my shift! The formula does not clump, I have been using it for about a week now. I bought lash blast to try the 'rubber brush' and would repurchase the product. The brush is bigger than what I am used to, but after using it only twice, I found it easy to use. I will still continue to have my clinique mascara on hand, but this lash blast is a great product and it gives my lashes a more dramatic look than the high impact. I would recommend buying it in very black intsead of just black, to make your lashes darker and add to the more dramatic end result after application.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've never used CG mascaras before, but had to buy this just to see what the all the hype was about. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. It gave me the volume I'm always looking for in mascaras. It still isn't the best mascara out there, but it's definately worth trying!

Popular Mascaras