Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 2/28/2009 1:27:00 PM

I needed to replace my Max Factor Volume Couture [now discontinued in the States] and decided at the last minute to try this much-hyped big fat orange tube instead..got the regular version in Black & to my surprise, I'm loving this! While not quite my HG [Chanel Inimitable] this one is a lot less gummy than the Max Factor VC, so it's easier to apply several coats or touch up later in the day without landing up with spider lashes--I can apply multiple layers without clumping, it builds decent length and volume - nothing crazy - and it goes on much easier than I'd have imagined given it appears to be made for a giant. One caveat, if your eyes water you'll have trails of black mascara running down your cheeks. I've worn this during a cardio workout and landed up with blobs of black mascara on my upper lids and orbital bone [I was wearing no other makeup, this just doesn't have the longevity of something like Lancome Definicils. Overall, a great drugstore mascara. [If I could change anything, it would be the bulky packaging and the safety-cone orange colour that can be seen from outer-space.] A lot of people remarked that the handle is too fat to give good control but this didn't bother me once I got used to it - it's sort of like driving a sports car and then suddenly getting behind the wheel of a truck. I'm now a contented truck-driver.
Update: I was so pleased with the regular version I tried the waterproof but can't recommend it - absolutely no volume in a wetter formula that's harder to control.

on 2/27/2009 7:43:00 PM

ah, my favorite mascara by farrrrrrrr. it doesn't clump my eyelashes at all, & it makes them loook fullller. it's a really great product & i definitely recommend it

on 2/26/2009 1:04:00 PM

I love this mascara! It creates such GREAT volume!

on 2/26/2009 11:40:00 AM

The original in black is my all time favorite mascara! Length, volume, absolutely no flaking, washes off easy but doesn't budge when it's on...perfection in a little orange tube!
I have the green tinted mascara and I love it! Doesn't flake at all, stays on all day/night, gives just a hint of color and really builds up lashes. Great buy!

I really like this mascara. The large wand really isn't as hard to get used to as many reviews state. And the result, for me, is thick, long lashes - exactly what I am looking for. Definitely one I will repurchase.

on 2/26/2009 5:50:00 AM

Just bought it for the 1st time because it came with a free liquid liner. My lashes now remind me of a Disney princess or something. Very dramatic. Ill buy it again once this tube dries up.

on 2/26/2009 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Again, this mascara was all completely hype. In reality, it actually sucks. Bad. One of the worst mascaras I've ever tried, and the list is lengthy. Compared to my beloved Zoomlash, this stuff is crap! Clumpy, non-volumizing, and above all, not lengthening in the least! I was disappointed beyond words. Based on the awesome reviews, I had great expectations for this, and it didn't live up to them at all. After this experience, I'll be returning to my trusty MAC mascaras shortly.

on 2/26/2009 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've just purchased my 4th tube. If you want the long, thick, full, spidery lash look - then this is for you. Usually, in my opinion, new mascaras do not give a good full & thick application until they get a little air in the tube and gives little payoff during the first few days of usage. This masacara works instantly. From day one, right out of its package this turns my normal lashes into full luscious lashes. Often people will ask if I'm wearing false eyelashes. This doesn't smudge, flake or smear underneath my eyes. A tube lasts about a month if used daily so from now on I will try to wait for the BOGO drug store deals.

on 2/25/2009 11:36:00 PM

I had really high expectations for this mascara because of all the rave review; I ended up not liking it. It did not do anything for my lashes and clumped my lashes.

on 2/25/2009 11:31:00 PM

This mascara is amazing! Even though there are a lot of good reviews I thought I would post mine. So I always like to play up my eyes and this mascara made my lashes longer and curled them as well. The brush is perfect so there was no clumping, and works well on bottom lashes too. I will not use any other mascara and my friends love it too!

Video Reviews & Tutorials