October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this in a swap and I have been hooked on it ever since. It is the only moisturizer that doesn't make me oily. It has no scent and absorbs instantly. Love this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 10:07:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

DDML seems to just sit on the skin if not used after Clinique toner. Nothing special IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2002 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using this in the winter. It keeps my dry skin patches nice and soft, and not dry and flaky. it also has a pleasant smell to it as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2002 8:57:00 AM More reviews by jenna861

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this product...my skin is very oily and I can still use this all over my face...depending on the weather. This is not oil free but, works fine as a moisturizer when my skin needs it. "oil free" just is not always what you think it might be...and besides we need to evaluate what our skin needs on a day to day basis...not just the skin care routine that someone tells us to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 10:51:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

What the heck am I going to do with ALL of these little yellow bottles and tubes of this moisturizer I don't even use? Okay -- I'll admit that I sometimes take them for travel when I have nothing else smaller, and use it only on a short-term basis. Don't really care for it, and there's nothing "Dramatically Different" about it. I think my previous long-term use of it contributed to my clogged pores. The whole Clinique 3-Step Program only made my skin more prone to breakouts and irritation. When I stopped and finally found a skincare regimine that worked well, my skin has been in much better shape. Don't waste any money buying this -- but you can give away the GWP tubes to friends who like it or use them when you travel if your skin doesn't freak out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2002 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Mascara_GrL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Unfortuntely, I bought the largest tub of this ...and I regret it..it doesnt absolutely nothing great..it made my face greasy and when my skin was dry, it wouldnt absorb into my skin, Awful.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2002 4:16:00 AM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Simply awful. First tried this when my mother bought into the 3-step program to try to help me combat my teenage acne. As you I'm sure you can guess, this only made things worse. At least the Turnaround cream is halfway decent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2002 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Beckaroosy

I don't usually hate something, but I hate this 3-step system that Clinique makes. Even their toner for sensitive skin contains way too much alcohol and dries my skin out horribly.I can only assume that they are counting on this and that is why their "oil-free" lotion is full of oil. They are trying to put the oils back into your now dehydrated skin. Horrible system, with huge bottles that you hate to throw out, and way too much money for something that damages your skin so much. Also, I think that the lotion has a funny smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2002 1:29:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

I used to hate this lotion because I thought it was too greasy. Recently when I tried this stuff out again, I never stopped using it. It sinks into the skin quickly and is a nice basic lotion for my face that doesn't irritate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2002 1:21:00 AM More reviews by rjkristi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i felt the same way about my skin feeling quite oily. my MAC consultant suggested i mix the lotion with some water and now it feels much better on my skin. i can't live without it before i apply my make-up. experiment with the amount of water (a little at a time) until you get the right consistency that works for you. hope this helps you like it helped me.