January 30, 2015 | 2093 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2009 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Junglista

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought it for the 1st time because it came with a free liquid liner. My lashes now remind me of a Disney princess or something. Very dramatic. Ill buy it again once this tube dries up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 1:12:00 AM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Again, this mascara was all completely hype. In reality, it actually sucks. Bad. One of the worst mascaras I've ever tried, and the list is lengthy. Compared to my beloved Zoomlash, this stuff is crap! Clumpy, non-volumizing, and above all, not lengthening in the least! I was disappointed beyond words. Based on the awesome reviews, I had great expectations for this, and it didn't live up to them at all. After this experience, I'll be returning to my trusty MAC mascaras shortly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sarahcinnamon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've just purchased my 4th tube. If you want the long, thick, full, spidery lash look - then this is for you. Usually, in my opinion, new mascaras do not give a good full & thick application until they get a little air in the tube and gives little payoff during the first few days of usage. This masacara works instantly. From day one, right out of its package this turns my normal lashes into full luscious lashes. Often people will ask if I'm wearing false eyelashes. This doesn't smudge, flake or smear underneath my eyes. A tube lasts about a month if used daily so from now on I will try to wait for the BOGO drug store deals.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by bernboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had really high expectations for this mascara because of all the rave review; I ended up not liking it. It did not do anything for my lashes and clumped my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by kelseykins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is amazing! Even though there are a lot of good reviews I thought I would post mine. So I always like to play up my eyes and this mascara made my lashes longer and curled them as well. The brush is perfect so there was no clumping, and works well on bottom lashes too. I will not use any other mascara and my friends love it too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by tifferifficxo

i really like this mascara. i guiltily bought into the hype & decided to toss my wretched Great Lash & buy a tube of this stuff.
i bought the regular version, not the waterproof one. first of all, i love the packaging. orange is my favorite color so that's an instant plus. & while, yes the brush handle may be a tad bit on the humongous side, it's really nothing that intolerable.
at first application, the product goes on my lashes mess-free. i was able to apply it evenly without any weirdness going on with my eyelashes, if you know what i mean. & as the day goes on, there's no smudging at all & it hasn't flaked on me yet.
the one thing that especially stood out to me was that it didn't leave my lashes stiff or anything like that which i was never really too fond of when it came to mascaras. my lashes felt soft & still looked fabulous. & i've never had a problem with washing it off. it comes right off with a swipe of make-up remover.
i definitely recommend this for any MU addict & you'll find it as a great addition to any mascara collection :]

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by lila88

The first time I used this mascara I hated it, I was immediately dissapointed and upset that I spent money on it. It had just made my eyelashes look worst than when they didn't have any product on them. The next day I decided I would try it one more time and I loved it! One coat made my eye lashes look thicker, longer, and curlier, then a second coat made them look ever better. Today I tried three coats and there was still very minimal clumping which I just use a lash comb to remove. This is one of the first mascaras I would buy again, my current HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by addictive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara does lengthen, separate etc... but it is soo hard to get off. i usually use lancome mascaras and they come off easily with makeup removers, but by the time im done removing the lash blast mascara, ive noticed some lashes come out too (all the times ive used it). that never happens when i use lancome mascaras. i wont buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by chanelqueen15

I love this mascara!!This is a mascara I will buy over and over and over again because its just so marvelous! It makes my lashes curl and it adds lenght and the best part it thickens wich i love because it has that dramatic look to it. This mascara is my absolutel favorite. I wish it would make it just a tad bit longer but its ok the mascara still works wonders and It makes my lashes look so much better. In comparison on how they look without mascara and with it. It just gives my lashes the best look. This and the loreal double extend are my faves you could actually mix the primer with the mascara from lashblast and they work great togheter as well!, And the loreal one I getis the tubes one.The red and white one.Lovely mascaras :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I have to admit, I had very high expectations for this product. Being that it's been all the rage in all the magazines, and with a brush that crazy, I figured it had to produce lashes just as nuts. It's very good, but nothing like I'd expected it to be. It really was no different than any other rubber wand I've tried. Overall, overrated.