Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

I own three of these. They have amazing staying power, doesnt come off unless I use a generous amount of EVOO. No smudging, flakes, spider lashed.

The tricky part is applying it right - I have smaller deep set eyes so eye makeup is super tricky - you have to get the brush right in almost under your eyelid so you can feel the bristles scraping the underside of your eyelid, and twirl the stick around holding it in that position and gradually twirl it out.

Dab it a bit first.

But yes, stays FOREVER!

I decided to try this out when I saw it was 2 for $10 at target a few weeks ago. I haven't used a drugstore brand mascara in years and years but am getting tired of paying $23 for my favorite diorshow (which only lasts about a month before drying up by the way). The brush is kind of weird, it's big but the bristles are short and squat and it took a few times to get used to it, but now it's great! It separates and thickens my lashes and makes them look so lush.
The price is so good I think I will keep buying this! I'm just as satisfied as when I pay almost 5x as more!

i love this mascara. it clumps just a little but if u use a eye lash comb, it makes it look like i have no clumps and it makes my eyelashes really thick and long i love this! I've read some reviews on this product and they say that you have to get use to the brush well not at all its very easy to use. this basically was like my first mascara and i'm totally going to stick to this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good mascara, BUT i will not be repurchasing this again.

I decided to see what all the hype was on this mascara....

The amount in the tube for $ & quality is better than other mascaras.
The removal was easy.
As for holding curl Im not sure because I currently dont own a lash curler. (sad isnt it?) and for producing curl I cant tell you that either because I have pin str8 asian lashes that wont curl for anything.)

This mascara is perfectly perportioned, it does add some length and volume without clumping.

The wand & brush on the other hand are NOt perfectly preportioned.
I felt the oddly shaped handle on the brush (the wand) was too large and just akward.....but i could get used to it.
The brush itself I could not, its huge! and I would scrape my upper water line when i would apply the mascara at the base of my lashes. Result nice lashes and burning eyes, not good for me. (this may not happen for everyone, possibly because my eye structure is different since Im asian(?) lol im not sure.)
I really liked this mascara, just hated the brush.

I really like this mascara! I got it for free when Ulta was running a promotion...who can pass up free makeup?! I think I like it better than L'Oreal Voluminous, my other drug store fave.

The mascara really makes my lashes look thick and lush, which is not an easy feat. It doesn't clump or smudge. I would definitely buy again in the future.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Loved this! I purposefully avoided this mascara because of the gimmicky brush and all the hype. I finally caved and am so glad I did! Yes, the brush is huge and may take some getting used to, but the payoff is huge. I had gorgeous, thick, long lashes and all it took was a couple swipes of the wand. This definitely speeds up my routine in the morning because I don't have to wait for the first coat to dry before applying the second. I use a metal eyelash comb and I'm good to go. I LOVE that the black is a nice, rich black and that the fomula is on the wet side. Highly recommend for a d/s mascara! EDIT: No longer use this. I went through one tube and moved on to Faux Cils and L'Oreals's Extra Collagen. Both much nicer than this!

I loved Lash Blast so much for the longest time.
I love the big brush how you could build it to make lashes you don't really have,
but for some reason it always made my eyes water for about ten minutes after I would apply it..still I loved it and it was my HG till the day I first walked into Sephora.

O what I had been missing...I was snooping about when a sales clerk asked to do a makeover & used the most fab mascara ever Two Faced Lash Injection. I bought it took it home and piled it on. No watery eyes this stuff is what Lash blast wants to be but so much better. I hate to knock LB but now that I have found the best mascara ever it looks pretty pitiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the seperation and lengthening qualities of this mascara. The only problem is the brush is so fat, it's hard to get in the inner corners of your eyes. On sleepy mornings, or when I'm in a rush I usually end up with ugly black dots on my eyelids :( Other than that, this mascara is really good!

Ok, so I have bought several dept store brand and drug store mascaras. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect mascara, but I don't think it's out there. I keep coming back to the Lash Blast and I think this is the one for me. I am gonna try and make a promise to myself not to buy anymore mascaras cause I've tried em all. Lash blast is as close to perfect as I'm gonna get. This mascara makes my lashes full and is definitely a much better mascara than most of the expensive dept. store brands I've tried. I wasn't hooked on this mascara the first time I bought it, but it's grown on me. I need to stop obsessing about mascara and be happy with the effects it has given my lashes. changed my mind, Lash Blash sucks!!!! I use Cover Girl Professional waterproof mascara & love it!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this during the Walgreens B1G1F sale, paying about $6.99 for the two. My main complaint is that it does kinda clump, not too bad, but it still clumps. I couldn't use it on my bottom lashes because it would separate them but still leave mascara clumps pretty bad. I won't be buying this again.

Popular Mascaras