December 20, 2014 | 1547 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

I have to admit, I had very high expectations for this product. Being that it's been all the rage in all the magazines, and with a brush that crazy, I figured it had to produce lashes just as nuts. It's very good, but nothing like I'd expected it to be. It really was no different than any other rubber wand I've tried. Overall, overrated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2009 10:19:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw some talk about this on the MU board and thought I'd try it and I'm SOOOO glad I did. This has become my HG of mascara. I got the black and it doesn't flake or smudge on me at all unless I rub my eyes a lot.

This gives you the thickest, most gorgeous lashes. It stays on all day, although I do do two good coats.

I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 3:28:00 PM More reviews by mindylewis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this mascara! Also they had it in brown, plain brown! Which is a super plus. I wish it was a bit warmer though. The mascara make my lases full and not clumpy, it works great!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by CaramelBeauty0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in LOVE with this product when I first got it. However, I've had it for about a month now.. and use it only on weekends (during the week I wear a much lighter mascara for work). When I first started using this product it didnt clump on me.. but now it comes out really gooey (sp?) and thick. It's just not easy to work with anymore. I dont know if my bathroom has gotten warm and is melting the product down.. but I doubt it b/c all of my other mascaras are keeping their consistancies.

I'll use what I have left.. but probably wont buy another tube.. unless I keep it in the fridge or something (thats a joke..lol)!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by tricestar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love love this masscara..,I fell in love the first time i used it. My HG Mascara was Fibrelash by Mac which is a little pricey. So i tried the Lash Blast when it was first realeased and have been a fan ever since, I get so many compliments on my lashes. Im often ask do i have false lashes on.I put 4 to 5 coats on each eye and it does not clump or get the tanratula eyes.The 5 to 6 dollar price is not bad either.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by theorginal

it was okay didn't really do much for me but it did make my eyelash seem darker. i won't be buying this product again though because it was kind of hard for me to put on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by ah63

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never reviewed a mascara before and I HAD to review this one. I LOVE it! The brush is the best brush I've used. I tried Mayebelline Colussal and it was clumpy and the brush was crappy. But this is the best, and I've tried tons of drugstore and department store brands. I will buy this over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by EbiRamen

I loved the way this made my eyelashes look! My eyelashes looked fantastic, without icky spider-lash!!!! After 3 months, chuck it, it gets clumpy, smelly, and smudges.

(I know, I was just trying to prolong expiration date. XP)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 1:25:00 PM More reviews by missdollymix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love love this mascara!! I have long eyelashes to begin with but if I want a dramatic look I will use this. The larger, fuller brush makes application really smooth and gives me alot of volume. If you have shorter eyelashes then this would be a good every day mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 8:58:00 AM More reviews by charlie1206

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara i have used .. no clumps , very black and makes your eyeleshes very long this mascara is worth the money .. go out and get it !!!!