Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 11/4/2002 7:21:00 PM

It amazes me that people use this stuff on their face. Absolutely terrible!

on 11/4/2002 10:07:00 AM

Ah yes, it's very obvious as to why Clinique gives away billions of bottles of these horrific lotions. They are the worse face lotions ever to be created. It's insanely greasy, and it does nothing to my skin except cause more pimples and breakouts. Might as well slather lard on my face.

on 10/28/2002 12:38:00 PM

YUCK! I tried using this product for a few weeks because I had sooo many free samples. At first I thought it was a little greasy, then it totally congested my pores and made me breakout!!!

on 10/12/2002 6:42:00 PM

I don't understand why this product is always rated so well. I tried using it and it was way too thick and greasy for my taste. I broke out and I have relatively normal skin.

on 10/12/2002 1:09:00 AM

I don't understand the fuss about this moisturizer. Its quite an average moisturizer in my opinion.. and the packaging is quite bad.

on 10/5/2002 8:39:00 PM

I got this is in a 1.7 oz. glass bottle as part of a travel set. (I also have several 0.5 oz sizes from many GWP's - heh, don't we all?)
It makes my skin soft, but it's not the best lotion I've ever tried. I use it if it's there, but I doubt I would ever actually buy it.
I hate the glass bottle, though. The lotion is thick, so it doesn't pour out - you have to shake it like a ketchup bottle and hope that it plops out onto your hand. I heard that you can now get this lotion in a tube - sure sounds like a good idea, and about time!
continued >>

on 10/1/2002 6:26:00 AM

The lowest aspect of clinique's skincare: the idea that one lotion works with everyone. Its just an average lotion, nothing special. I don't use it, even when I receive the gwp package because it will make my combination skin too oily.

A nice standard lotion, but didn't provide enough moisture for me.

Great product. Really hydrating, at an affordable price to be had.

on 8/30/2002 12:26:00 PM

I received a sample of this in a swap and I have been hooked on it ever since. It is the only moisturizer that doesn't make me oily. It has no scent and absorbs instantly. Love this!