November 27, 2014 | 1408 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2002 10:07:00 AM More reviews by JadeDragon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah yes, it's very obvious as to why Clinique gives away billions of bottles of these horrific lotions. They are the worse face lotions ever to be created. It's insanely greasy, and it does nothing to my skin except cause more pimples and breakouts. Might as well slather lard on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2002 12:38:00 PM More reviews by carly

YUCK! I tried using this product for a few weeks because I had sooo many free samples. At first I thought it was a little greasy, then it totally congested my pores and made me breakout!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2002 6:42:00 PM More reviews by TracyU

I don't understand why this product is always rated so well. I tried using it and it was way too thick and greasy for my taste. I broke out and I have relatively normal skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2002 1:09:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I don't understand the fuss about this moisturizer. Its quite an average moisturizer in my opinion.. and the packaging is quite bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2002 8:39:00 PM More reviews by mashimaru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this is in a 1.7 oz. glass bottle as part of a travel set. (I also have several 0.5 oz sizes from many GWP's - heh, don't we all?)
It makes my skin soft, but it's not the best lotion I've ever tried. I use it if it's there, but I doubt I would ever actually buy it.
I hate the glass bottle, though. The lotion is thick, so it doesn't pour out - you have to shake it like a ketchup bottle and hope that it plops out onto your hand. I heard that you can now get this lotion in a tube - sure sounds like a good idea, and about time!
continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 6:26:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

The lowest aspect of clinique's skincare: the idea that one lotion works with everyone. Its just an average lotion, nothing special. I don't use it, even when I receive the gwp package because it will make my combination skin too oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 3:52:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

A nice standard lotion, but didn't provide enough moisture for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2002 11:07:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Great product. Really hydrating, at an affordable price to be had.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 12:26:00 PM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a sample of this in a swap and I have been hooked on it ever since. It is the only moisturizer that doesn't make me oily. It has no scent and absorbs instantly. Love this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2002 10:07:00 AM More reviews by cecil007chan

DDML seems to just sit on the skin if not used after Clinique toner. Nothing special IMO.