September 19, 2014 | 1856 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2002 11:30:00 PM More reviews by crzyblinkgurl

I totally hated this product. I went to the Clinique counter to find a product to combat oily skin, and the sales lady convinced me to buy the whole 3-step skincare. She said it would help my skin to be less oily. Well I started using this system, and it gave me the WORST breakouts of my life. So, I quit using it, and went back to the sales lady that sold it to me. She told me to keep using it, that it was just getting the impurities out of my skin. She told me to give it a month. Well, I am STILL recovering from the breakout. I quit using it. My husband, who never breaks out, even tried it, and it broke him out too. I threw all these products out and I wish I had never used them. It's the worst skin care line I have ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2002 12:03:00 PM More reviews by jennakstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer is a nice lotion for dry patches on my skin because thicker creams usually make me break out.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2002 7:21:00 PM More reviews by sls99

It amazes me that people use this stuff on their face. Absolutely terrible!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2002 10:07:00 AM More reviews by JadeDragon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah yes, it's very obvious as to why Clinique gives away billions of bottles of these horrific lotions. They are the worse face lotions ever to be created. It's insanely greasy, and it does nothing to my skin except cause more pimples and breakouts. Might as well slather lard on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2002 12:38:00 PM More reviews by carly

YUCK! I tried using this product for a few weeks because I had sooo many free samples. At first I thought it was a little greasy, then it totally congested my pores and made me breakout!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2002 6:42:00 PM More reviews by TracyU

I don't understand why this product is always rated so well. I tried using it and it was way too thick and greasy for my taste. I broke out and I have relatively normal skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2002 1:09:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

I don't understand the fuss about this moisturizer. Its quite an average moisturizer in my opinion.. and the packaging is quite bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2002 8:39:00 PM More reviews by mashimaru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this is in a 1.7 oz. glass bottle as part of a travel set. (I also have several 0.5 oz sizes from many GWP's - heh, don't we all?)
    It makes my skin soft, but it's not the best lotion I've ever tried. I use it if it's there, but I doubt I would ever actually buy it.
    I hate the glass bottle, though. The lotion is thick, so it doesn't pour out - you have to shake it like a ketchup bottle and hope that it plops out onto your hand. I heard that you can now get this lotion in a tube - sure sounds like a good idea, and about time!
    continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2002 6:26:00 AM More reviews by sanrosee

The lowest aspect of clinique's skincare: the idea that one lotion works with everyone. Its just an average lotion, nothing special. I don't use it, even when I receive the gwp package because it will make my combination skin too oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2002 3:52:00 PM More reviews by MeditativeRose

A nice standard lotion, but didn't provide enough moisture for me.