August 23, 2014 | 1885 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2002 10:15:00 PM More reviews by huneebunch27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is like grease. There is nothing dramatically different about it except that it doesn't even work. The bottle is terrible. I can never get any out of it when I want to use it. It's good that they rethought that and made it into a squeeze bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 1:21:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Read all the negative reviews on this....all are very, very, very true. Can't sum it up and better than that.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2002 7:34:00 PM More reviews by emmes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my mom used to have bottles of this lying around the house, so when i first began caring for my face, i picked this up. it wasn't until 10 years later (now at 23), that i realized it wasn't doing much for my skin. in fact, i found that it clogged my pores and gave me blackheads/whiteheads.

when i was younger, it left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. but now, maybe b/c my skin is constantly changing, it's just irritating my skin.

i still have bottles of this lying around everywhere from past GWPs, but i find myself using it on my body rather than my face.

there is definitely nothing dramatic about this, i think there are better moisturizers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2002 9:16:00 AM More reviews by celedine

I used this for a really long time, and then tried other moisturizers, then realized that this is a really nice product. It's a very basic, no frills moisturizer - but these are harder to come by than you'd expect. It's a bit rich for really hot months - I've got dry/combo skin that turns not so dry in the summer, but it's great for fall/winter/spring. I don't like the packaging, the opening is too big so a whole lot spills out, and after you've used a lot of the product it's hard to get the rest out... I think that in other countries they sell it in a pump dispenser, but not where I live, which is a pity.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2002 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Katie14

I got this in a small size as a GWP. I only use it in the winter when my skin gets drier than normal. Any other time of the year, it is too geasy for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2002 12:31:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved a sample of this in a swap and love it. I hate lotions esp for the face because they are always greasy or scented which annoys my skin and makes me break out. This lotion is not scented whatsoever and leaves no greasy feeling. However what is with the yellow colouring? Dramatically Diffrent Moisturzing Lotion really is moisturizing and I don't have to rub my face all day to get it to sink into my skin. It doesn't make me break out or clog my pores.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2002 10:40:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is like mayonnaise for your skin. It smells yucky and looks yucky (nasty yellow). It's very moisturizing, but that's because it's basically all oil and water! Totally not non-comodogenic. If your skin is drier than the Sahara, this might be okay, but only on flakey areas. Anywhere else and you're just asking for zits or general greasiness. Ick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 8:17:00 PM More reviews by tobywoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is such a thick creamy lotion. It works great on my dry skin. I have fair freckley dry skin and this just makes the tightness disappear. Now that I am getting lines I will have to replace it with something fancy because it is just so entry level.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2002 11:48:00 AM More reviews by plumduff

I don't know if there's anything else that needs to be said about this stuff, but I'd like to know why Clinique keeps flogging it. I use my GWP bottles when I have a cold and need to moisturize under my nose. 'Nuff said.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2002 7:35:00 PM More reviews by scooper

My mom uses this and loves it as do many of my friend. This just doesn't cut it for me. Just left me oily w/ dry spots. Guess this is one of those "love it or hate it" products. I hate it!