Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 12/18/2002 7:34:00 PM

my mom used to have bottles of this lying around the house, so when i first began caring for my face, i picked this up. it wasn't until 10 years later (now at 23), that i realized it wasn't doing much for my skin. in fact, i found that it clogged my pores and gave me blackheads/whiteheads.

when i was younger, it left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. but now, maybe b/c my skin is constantly changing, it's just irritating my skin.

i still have bottles of this lying around everywhere from past GWPs, but i find myself using it on my body rather than my face.

there is definitely nothing dramatic about this, i think there are better moisturizers out there.

on 12/16/2002 9:16:00 AM

I used this for a really long time, and then tried other moisturizers, then realized that this is a really nice product. It's a very basic, no frills moisturizer - but these are harder to come by than you'd expect. It's a bit rich for really hot months - I've got dry/combo skin that turns not so dry in the summer, but it's great for fall/winter/spring. I don't like the packaging, the opening is too big so a whole lot spills out, and after you've used a lot of the product it's hard to get the rest out... I think that in other countries they sell it in a pump dispenser, but not where I live, which is a pity.

on 12/15/2002 4:30:00 PM

I got this in a small size as a GWP. I only use it in the winter when my skin gets drier than normal. Any other time of the year, it is too geasy for me.

on 12/10/2002 12:31:00 PM

I recieved a sample of this in a swap and love it. I hate lotions esp for the face because they are always greasy or scented which annoys my skin and makes me break out. This lotion is not scented whatsoever and leaves no greasy feeling. However what is with the yellow colouring? Dramatically Diffrent Moisturzing Lotion really is moisturizing and I don't have to rub my face all day to get it to sink into my skin. It doesn't make me break out or clog my pores.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is like mayonnaise for your skin. It smells yucky and looks yucky (nasty yellow). It's very moisturizing, but that's because it's basically all oil and water! Totally not non-comodogenic. If your skin is drier than the Sahara, this might be okay, but only on flakey areas. Anywhere else and you're just asking for zits or general greasiness. Ick!

on 11/25/2002 8:17:00 PM

This is such a thick creamy lotion. It works great on my dry skin. I have fair freckley dry skin and this just makes the tightness disappear. Now that I am getting lines I will have to replace it with something fancy because it is just so entry level.

on 11/20/2002 11:48:00 AM

I don't know if there's anything else that needs to be said about this stuff, but I'd like to know why Clinique keeps flogging it. I use my GWP bottles when I have a cold and need to moisturize under my nose. 'Nuff said.

on 11/13/2002 7:35:00 PM

My mom uses this and loves it as do many of my friend. This just doesn't cut it for me. Just left me oily w/ dry spots. Guess this is one of those "love it or hate it" products. I hate it!

on 11/10/2002 5:28:00 PM

Too greasy for my taste. Expensive for what I got, and the packaging wasnt too great.

on 11/5/2002 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I totally hated this product. I went to the Clinique counter to find a product to combat oily skin, and the sales lady convinced me to buy the whole 3-step skincare. She said it would help my skin to be less oily. Well I started using this system, and it gave me the WORST breakouts of my life. So, I quit using it, and went back to the sales lady that sold it to me. She told me to keep using it, that it was just getting the impurities out of my skin. She told me to give it a month. Well, I am STILL recovering from the breakout. I quit using it. My husband, who never breaks out, even tried it, and it broke him out too. I threw all these products out and I wish I had never used them. It's the worst skin care line I have ever used.

Popular Moisturizers