December 21, 2014 | 842 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2004 7:08:00 PM More reviews by rubysubi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Firstly, i must mention that i am AA (but mixed), so finding a good foundation is a nightmare anyways... this is an absolutely APPALLING product, i have oily skin but it made me look ashy and chalky and dried my skin.. everyone noticed that i had foundation on (even though i wear foundation every day anyways) and one guy even said i looked anemic - even in shades darker than mine! will stick with MAC and Black Opal from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2004 1:51:00 PM More reviews by librabeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This wasn't my favorite foundation... my match was N-3 and when I intially put it on in the morning it matched well. but over the course of the day it seemed to darken and make my forhead oily. it went on smoothly but didn't leave my skin particularly glowing, like I wanted it to. Overall, an ok product but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2004 12:38:00 PM More reviews by electro_cutting

This is the exact foundation I was looking for- something that dosn't look like anything! I've tried many others and it was obvious I was wearing makeup, but now people just think I have great skin. It lasts all day, even longer then my former foundation Revlon Colorstay. It never gets cakey and I can layer and layer this stuff on. Its a little expensive for the amount you get, but soooo worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2004 11:36:00 AM More reviews by rarebird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in Alabaster and it's perfect for me. It covers without looking cakey, and takes away some of the ruddiness of my skin. I just look like more polished version of myself. I thought the price was good, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mcorybrown2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would probably buy this again, if the formula was more oil controlling. It's a good foundation that blends into your skin tone and finishes to a soft matte look. I am a C2 and I have to say that after a light application and then some loose powder duisted over it....I am ready to go...but, sadly, after about 5 hours or so, my face has turned into a grease pit. Overall...a good foundation with coverage but not much oil control.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I have this in Shell Beige C4. And the match is ok (a little too pink), I'm just not sure I like the shiny-ness this gives. It gives good medium coverage, but I like my foundations to look more matte (combo/oily)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2004 10:20:00 AM More reviews by rvkma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sounds like a foundation dream come true, right? I wanted to like this, but for me, there is no coverage! I gave it a whole week and blah. I can't manage to make the coverage build up no matter what technique I use. This would be nice for someone who wants to even out already nice skin, but if you have old zit marks, forget it - way too sheer. Sigh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very hopeful about this foundation since my Translucide got discontinued I was hoping L'Oreal would come out with an even better replacement. This has nice coverage and really melts into my skin making it look like I don't have anything on at all. Which is a plus. Downside is that it has no SPF, and it was not a true match for me. Even though Nude Beige was and exact match for me in their older foundations W3 (current nude beige) is too dark so I have to mix W2 w/ W3 and then add some sunscreen. Just too much work! I'm not sure if I'll repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cool_tea

This colour range is superb, and matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm using W3). The texture is so smooth and blendable, coverage is medium but does not make me a chalkly feel. And I do think it's weightless too! However, it makes me breakouts and redness!!! What's a pity!! I love this foundation so much. I don't know if this is the problem of my Dove day cream with SPF, as I just mix them and apply on my face. I will try it again and update if this problem still occurs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 10:06:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Yay! I found a color that really does match me (N1). Most foundations make me look really pink or glow-in-the-dark orange. This foundation goes on and blends really well and it offers pretty good coverage, which I like because I have some discolored spots on my chin. My biggest gripe about this foundation is that is comes off on everything. If I hug someone, it gets on their shirt. When I talk on the phone, it gets all over it. My other gripe is that $8 and change seems like a lot for a discount store foundation. Plus, it's a pretty small bottle. I'll probably buy this again, though, just because it's the right color for me.