L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

This is great for precise color matching and goes on like a dream, the "feel" of it in application is very smooth, soooooo.... I was very pleased the first time I put it on....it looked natural and evened out my complexion fairly well without looking too heavy. Unfortunately, a little look-see in the mirror a few hours later changed my good opinion of it...what little that appeared to remain looked blotchy and the drier areas of my face seemed to be very unflatteringly accentuated.

Update:I had the product for maybe 3weeks.And i have the lightest version,and that is too dark.It's not good for my skin.
But it's a good packaging thoe.
At first i liked it but now i just want to get rid off it.

I tried this several times and each time it left my face an oil slick by noon. No staying power at all, even when set with powder. I really did like the color (W2) and the coverage, but will not be purchasing this again.

Awful, awful stuff. I used this for a few months and kept experiencing breakouts, no matter what I did. Benzoyl peroxide, aspirin mask, nothing really helped. They were so persistent and so bad (often even cystic, which I'd never had before) that I thought my breakouts were hormonal. Turns out it was True Match all along. [I didn't really make the connection at first because it has a fairly light texture and other reviewers didn't seem to have this problem]. But now that I haven't used this in about a week, my skin has improved DRAMATICALLY. My breakouts are *gone*. I'm using MAC Studiostick now, which (somewhat surprisingly, as it is a stick!) I have no problems with.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like that there are a greater range of colors with this makeup. The coverage is pretty good and it does feel satiny when you put it on. It might just be because of my dry flaky skin, but this foundation, like others I have tried, accentuate the flakiness and my large, clogged pores. When I use this it is very noticeable that I have makeup on IMHO, even when I exfoliate well. I think this might work better for someone with better skin texture than mine, though.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I decided to try out True Match after hearing that it may be a good product to go for because of the colour range and blending.

When I tried it, it was a little sticky, and I don't think it made me break out or anything. I think I just picked the wrong shade because it was a little too pinky orange. (I'm asian)

As it being a liquid foundation, it didn't really stay on my skin properly because of my oliy skin.

Coverage was okay, but I would have thought it could have been better.

Good for people who have normal skin, but not so good for people with oily skin.

ok, this is a preliminary review as i have only worn this twice so far but i will update if anything changes. me, i have combo skin with normal cheeks/large pores on 'em and slightly oily t zone, skin is clear most of the time-occasional TOM pimple.

I was going to try colourstay stay natural but after seeing their shocking range of colours (2 light colours, one is very beige and way too dark for pale skin, the other is pinkish white- awful)i looked to the next stand along where the true match was.

Ok, this one was way too matte and powdery for me, also w2 was too pale and yellow. Made my skin feel itchy, just not good for me i guess. Am now wearing chanel vitalumiere and it is pure gorgeousness :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Just wanted to tell everyone that I absolutely LOVE Loreal's True Match line. I have the concealer, liquid and powder foundation. I had been using MAC studiofix for about 4 years, and when I discovered the True Match line, I saw that not only is it oil-free, it works sooo much better! As long as they make True Match (especially the powder as well), I will not buy MAC studiofix again. I've also used Estee Lauder's liquid foundation, but it might be oil based, because its really thick and goes on cake-y. For those of you who don't like the texture of the liquid foundation- I suggest (as with any liquid foundation) trying to use a moisturizer before hand. It'll make any liquid foundation go on much better.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think this is a very pleasant foundation. It blends easily, covers nicely, and dries matte. I have N2 - the C2 equivalent is totally pink-looking, but the N2 is a nice neutral. I do find that I get oily after a couple of hours, but then that's the story of my life and not the fault of any foundation. My big gripe is the lack of sunscreen. I'd really rather be able to use one product alone most days, and wearing a sunscreen under this foundation definitely contributes to the oilies.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was ok...I cant seem to get a color that matches as well as I want it too. Th etexture is ok, but it can get a tad oily. I wouldnt buy this again as it was a little on the pricey side of drug store foundations....the powder however...is amazing