September 16, 2014 | 1948 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2004 10:39:00 AM More reviews by JCgirlie

I bought this in classic ivory and so far i'm very happy with it :) the texture is very light and silky. it goes on super smooth and gives good coverage. It does not break me out which is always a plus! I would buy this again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2004 10:04:00 PM More reviews by ZoeMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since they discontinued my Airwear, I've been searching for a replacement. I've always had good luck with L'Oreal with regard to color match -- they tend not to be either too yellow or too pink -- for my very pale, slightly ruddy skin, so I thought I'd give this one a try. All in all I was very pleased. The color match -- N1 (neutral 1) was a great color match, looking very natural. It goes on kind of watery, so I was surprised at the nice sheer-to-medium coverage. It went on smoothly and dried to a good finish, not too glowy not too powdery, and it didn't feel too heavy on my face. It also didn't sink into my fine lines or pores, but smoothed over everything so that my skin looked...pretty. It wore well throughout the day and didn't change colors or slip off my face. I have "mature" (I'm almost 37) oily skin and yet it didn't get too shiney by the end of the day. I do wish it had a sunscreen, a necessity with my pale skin, and I think the bottle looks a little cheap, other than that, I'm happy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 1:54:00 AM More reviews by bronzedsugar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definately a grail for me. Lasts all day on my combo skin, great color match, no breakouts. Was at the Chanel counter the other day and the MA complimented me on my skin. A great foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2004 8:24:00 PM More reviews by denisemarie

Sigh...another highly tauted drugstore product I REALLY wanted to like. I am an NC 20/25 with combo skin. The color selection seems impressive. I chose the Nuetral shade "Classic Ivory". Alas, like most drugstore foundations I've tried, this looked and felt way to thick and opaque. Even more sad - the color turned pink !!! Uggh!!

In it's credit, it does have a nice finish, and seems to hold oil in nicely without drying your skin out. But "true match"? Not quite.

Sigh...the search continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by colnago

I had high hopes for this foundation, but so far, it has failed to deliver. N2 matches my skin very closely, and it goes on fairly smoothly. However, it quickly dries to a matte finish which makes my skin look heavily made-up. Also, after a few days' use, my skin began to itch and flake which has never happened. No breakouts, but after applying this stuff, I feel like I have poison ivy on my face! Definitely a big disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by soojkim

Goes on very smooth, very blendable. So far a good drug store brand. Really bad packaging!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2004 12:48:00 AM More reviews by xallxdolledxupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I definatly reccomend this...if you HATE your skin. It made me break out...and I NEVER break out. I actually have very normal decent skin which people tell me is really nice. But True Match turned it crap after 2 weeks use. I would never buy this again...ever. Its quite expensive, for a drug store item. Dont jump on the super blendable foundation band wagon if you like you skin. I hated this foundation witht he burning intensity of 1000 white hot suns. What I will say for it s that it was light enough to match my super pale skin...but not worth it at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2004 1:44:00 AM More reviews by chaeriste

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since Neutrogena discontinued Healthy Defense Sheer makeup w/SPF30 (jerks), I have been searching for a foundation to match my pale, pale skin... and L'Oreal's True Match in N2 is fabulous... perfect coverage, great texture, great wear. I have to admit that I'm addicted to Smashbox's Photo Finish primer, so that might be helping this along, but I have also used it without and it still lasts and lasts. Now, if they would just add an SPF to it... For the price, and thanks to the testers, it's my new fave foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Bernardi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This starts out like a dream and ends in a nightmare. It goes on wonderfully, has great coverage without looking cakey and the color selection is great. Too bad it lasts about 2 minutes. Literally, an hour after application it had completely worn off (and I NEVER touch my face)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2004 1:28:00 AM More reviews by BeneFitBabe1345

I really like this foundation. As most of the other users I have a really difficult to find skin tone. I am super-pale and generally foundations end up really visable by the end of the day because I wear a lot (breakouts). This stuff went on super-smooth and if you pat it on you can get that extra coverage you need. I did have to use a seperate concealer for noticable spots (Origins Quick Hide! in very light) but over all I love it! I did try the CoverGirl TruBlend as well and i liked it the same! UPDATE: Still going strong! Been using for about a week and havent noticed any breakouts from the makeup. Make sure to either apply in natural light or check it before you go if you are using this makeup heavily. Still lovin' it! UPDATE: O M G You have to buy this makeup!!! It matches your skin tone so perfectly. I have breakouts on my cheeks and forehead and this stuff covers great but looks like i just have naturally even skin with a few bumps! I love it!