October 31, 2014 | 1670 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by major2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. I ran out of my Clinique Superbalanced and needed something right away. Found my coloring right away (N3) and it was a perfect match. When I got home and held it next to my Clinique bottle it was the same exact color and consistency. No problems yet. Offers great coverage for me and lasts.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by spunk_fiesta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I found the perfect match with this make-up with Light Ivory for my light skin with yellow tones and a few red marks. It was extremely blendable...but that's where it stops. It looked very powdery and accentuated my dry spots. I moisturized and exfoliated before using this product. I was very weary of breaking out from this product after a bad experience with TruBlend (also known as the product from Hell...). I had a couple of pimples, but this product masked the redness. Overall, it's an awful product with a couple of advantages IMO, of course. It's a shame, I have NO luck with foundations. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ThreeRabbits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The colors and coverage are excellent! However, I have oily skin - my skin feels a bit sticky after I apply it. This sticky feeling last all day and it is not a good thing to have for oily skin girls. Not a very "clean" feel. This should be a great product for normal to dry skin but it fail to mention it on the packaging. I will give it a 3 for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:33:00 PM More reviews by KatieBABY

GREAT FOUNDATION! I have tried them all, but I really like this one. NOT CAKEY! GREAT MATCH! Blended well and felt soft. GO FOR IT GIRL!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by mill7163

I've always admired those people who don't have to wear foundation. This one is great because when I wear it I look like one of those people. Very good on my combo skin. Only complaint is that the difficulty in finding the right shade...there's too much to select from!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by improvduck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the light try out pack just for kicks [I don't wear foundation and I wasn't planning on buying any], but I was surprised at how much I liked this foundation. I had expected it to be heavy and orangey like all the other low-end m/u I've tried, but it isn't! The color W1 matches my PPP skin perfectly, but it's sheer enough that you can cheat with the shades I expect. It doesn't have any moisturizer or sunscreen or fragrance. I use my own sunscreen everyday, and since I would hardly ever use this foundation, it's simplicity is a good thing. I think I'll go out and buy a bottle just for special occasions because it's inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2004 12:38:00 PM More reviews by amathyst225

Usually I walk out of a store purchasing foundation that I "think" is a match & I end up hating it when I get home. I finally found a foundation that matches & blends perfectly.
The coverage is sheer, so it seems to work best on good skin that just needs a little evening out. I would definately buy another bottle!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. I chose Light Ivory W2. Perfect match! That never happens! with my light yellow skin, which turns red at the slightest smirk. It evens out my skin tone, covers all redness and can be built up to cover post-blemish marks without feeling masky. I took off a lippie because the bottle sucks, I shake the bottle and use whats in the cap. Also, with summer coming a little powder is needed on my combo skin. But overall - very nice!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2004 11:21:00 AM More reviews by webmiztris

I received a sample packet of this in a magazine and just LOVED it! Even though it was slightly darker than my skin tone, once I applied it all over my face it looked slightly dewy and flawless (and a little tan!) Since then I've used this for about a year and it's still wonderful. It never breaks me out and it matches my skintone perfectly. Seriously great for my normal to dry/combination skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 10:07:00 PM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had to try this because I am obsessed with finding foundations that match perfectly (I used to be a custom blender for Prescriptives many years ago). The good news is that this was a pretty good match for my very yellow/golden (stila d/MAC C30/DiorSkin 301/Clarins Hydra Balance Powder Foundation in True Beige 04 or True Radiance 07) skin, but the bad news is that it gave me temporary bumps on my otherwise very clear and normal-to-dry and sensitive skin. They weren't like "break-out" types of bumps, but more like a reactionary rash. They went away later that night after I washed the makeup off. Also, I purchased the mocha eyeshadow duo (I LOVE taupe eyeshadows) at the same time and my left eyelid (the more sensitive of the two) was itchy the day I wore it and I was still a little irritated the day after even though I stopped wearing the shadow.

Unfortunately, both of these products are going back to the store even though I hate returning stuff. continued >>