L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 6/21/2004 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because it promised to be very lightweight - and it is! You can make it heavier for better coverage just by applying more; but a little goes a long way and looks natural. The only reason it gets 4 out of 5 is lack of SPF protection. Why didn't they add it? Hopefully they will in the future. For now I will continue to purchase - love the price and packaging. I just add my own SPF along with it.

on 6/21/2004 1:12:00 AM

I like this foundation alot.

The coverage is right (not too heavy, not too light) and it applies very smoothly. It surprisingly lasts long too thru a hot summer day. I can honestly say that it superceeded my expectations.

I am an NC25 in MAC (I no longer wear any foundation from MAC as of several months ago) and the N3 shade matches my Asian skin perfectly.

Hint: Do use a brush to apply it instead of a sponge. When washing the brush between uses with this foundation, use Palmolive or Dawn dishwashing detergent. For some reason, foundation stains laugh in the face of regular liquid soap. continued >>

on 6/18/2004 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great drugstore foundation. It glides on nice and smooth and really easy to blend. Wears sheer and of course doesnt feel like i am wearing anything at all. Also evens out skintone nicely. One thing that i dont like about this is no SPF, but nothing that some sunscreen cant handle. This is might be my new HG foundation. :)

on 6/17/2004 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was really excited to try this fondation. My sister swears by this stuff. It went on smooth as silk and felt very light and natural on my face. But after just three days of wearing this fondation It caused me to have a terrible break out!! I hate that I can't wear it because it looks very natural while still covering well. It may work for some people but if you have oily skin or are prone to break outs stay far far away from this!

on 6/15/2004 4:27:00 PM

Finally! A foundation that matches my PPP skin! A drugstore brand finally got it right.

Possibly my HG foundation. This stuff blends and covers great, and it looks completely natural. It is a bit oily, but if you apply a little powder, it sets and looks perfect. Easy to blend and easy to apply, and the bottle is cute. It's affordable & definitely worth the price.

on 6/12/2004 3:26:00 AM

its not too thick or too runny. its also super-blendable and feels light on the face as if your not wearing anymakeup. this is by far the best liquid foundation i have ever owned and it is decently priced as well. if you can find your shade, i would grab one!

on 6/10/2004 10:47:00 AM

I'm not sure about this foundation. It looks great on me- I had a really easy time picking out my shade. It looks really natural, too. BUT, I'm too afraid to use it for fear of breaking out my oily skin. It's just not matte enough for me. I don't want to go around looking like an oil slick all day. But I might use it for special occasions.

on 6/10/2004 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This foundation irritated my skin. The color was just o.k. and I found it a little overpriced for drugstore brand foundation. I cannot rave about this makeup.

on 6/8/2004 1:44:00 PM

This is actually quite nice. I agree with Sumita below about it being slightly orange and not olive enough. However, once it is blended out, there are no visible lines of demarcation. I too use W6, and I too am an HHH, Mac C40/Armani 6.5. The finish is nice, not to matte and doesn't get me oily. I have combination skin, and this is a nice alternative to my powder foundations.

Video Reviews & Tutorials