L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 1/18/2005 7:17:00 PM

I really like this...goes on smooth and doesnt look fake at all. Very blendable and looks the most natural than any other foundation has looked on me. I wish it weren't as expensive since I am a college student on a budget but I would love to buy again.

on 1/18/2005 12:44:00 AM

I haven't bought this product but got a sample bottle in a kit of L'Oreal Preference hair dye.

The sample was two shades darker than my skin tone, but when I put it on it blended right in! It felt and looked flawless. Plan to buy as soon as I get the money.

on 1/17/2005 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really liked this product. I have never really used foundation before, but I decided to try this to even out my complexion a little better. I use N3 (Natural Buff) and it really is a PERFECT match. I like the texture, and it goes on and looks completely natural. Would repurchase.

on 1/16/2005 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I wear the shade W4 and it matches perfectly. I skin tends to break out easily, but this make up hasn't made me break out at all. It isn't heavy or cakey feeling, but I find it covers imperfections easily! I will be trying the new powder and concealer I recently saw on shelves. Overall, this is the best drug store foundation I've ever used!

on 1/13/2005 11:15:00 PM

This stuff feels greasy and even though I don't wear a lot you can still tell I'm wearing foundation.

on 1/10/2005 12:35:00 PM

I don't use foundation, but I broke out a little bit, and as it was clearing up I decided to buy this to even out my skin, and take down some of the redness while it heals. The texture is excellent for a drugstore foundation- not a creamy-liquid, light coverage (if you put on little dots like I do, it's very sheer). I haven't broken out since using this, about 5 days, and I'm holding my breath...

Update. I have broken out, sparingly, but still, broken out, since using this product. It took about a week for me to notice the small cysts forming, but they are reared their ugly head now. This foundation goes out the window.

I seem to be in the minority here, but I really like this foundation. I'm not crazy about liquid foundations in general, but they're definitely better than powders (which come off in a matter of minutes), though not as flawless-looking as creme.

I have L'Oreal True Match in "Natural Beige", though I've also tried "Sand Beige". Both do the trick, though I have to apply bronzer over it to match my skin tone. The coverage is medium, but quite even and stays through the day. I don't mind medium coverage so long as it *stays* and doesn't come off. With my MAC bronzer, which I can't live without, this creates an overall even, golden look for me. Best of all is that it's easy to apply-- it blends into my nice effortlessly and seems to dry into a matte configuration. I only gave this a 4 because it's only medium coverage, but other than that I'm impressed. Will buy again.

on 1/3/2005 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is probably one of the worst feeling foundations I have ever tried. I gave it 2 lippies because of the color, it did match really well. But, I can't get over the greasy look this gave my DRY skin.

on 1/3/2005 1:47:00 AM

true match my ass! (pardon my french. . .) I bought one of those sample packs (includes three shades) in every color even resembling my skin tone and each one still looked unnatural. For reference, I have fair skin with yellow undertones, dark brown eyes and hair. I like the concept here, but I have yet to find a drugstore (or department store in many cases) foundation that blends in naturally with my skin. Maybe i am just blessed with truly odd colored skin! Anyways, even if I had found an appropriate color, I still would not endorse this foundation because I thought the finish was disgusting--pasty and masklike even with agressive blending. No thanks.

on 1/1/2005 8:12:00 AM

I really like this foundation. It blends so nicely. I use N2 and find it to be the best match I've had in a very long time. I just saw they have a pressed powder as well.

Video Reviews & Tutorials