Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 1/19/2003 9:04:00 PM

I used to use the Clinique 3 step, which includes the Dramatically Diff. lotion. I found it works fairly well when you use it with the 3 Step...but not so well when it is used alone.

on 1/19/2003 11:10:00 AM

This is an excellent summer time moisturizer. It leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless. It works as a great base for foundation.

on 1/19/2003 3:46:00 AM

Terrible stuff--gave me little pimples all over. This is one of the worst moisturizers I've ever used. I bought into the Clinique hype for years (before I discovered MUA), and I kept believing this skincare line would be good for my skin in the long run. All it gave me were constant little breakouts all over. Ugh!

on 1/16/2003 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the worst product I have ever used. This is truly no joke. If you want to end up looking like you put salad dressing on your face, then this the product to use. It leaves the face greasier than a fried egg and with nice large pimples to add to the already intolerable condition. This product is horrible for oily skin. I really don't know how it would work for dry skin types. I wish I would've seen the bad testimonials before I purchased the product. Big mistake!

on 1/11/2003 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product did nothing for my dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this moisturizer felt nice when i had dry skin but due to an unrelated medication, my skin is now oilier and omg this stuff is like pure grease and feels horrible on oily skin...ugh gross. and i hate how some of it gets stuck to the bottle opening and turns dark yellow and sticky. ew.

on 12/31/2002 1:06:00 PM

I dont know why I ever stray from this product. It works wonders on my skin. I have combination skin and have been using this product for about three years now
(am 24). Any other moisturizer i've used in the past had made my skin terribly oily, i've never had a problem with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

on 12/23/2002 10:15:00 PM

This lotion is like grease. There is nothing dramatically different about it except that it doesn't even work. The bottle is terrible. I can never get any out of it when I want to use it. It's good that they rethought that and made it into a squeeze bottle.

on 12/21/2002 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Read all the negative reviews on this....all are very, very, very true. Can't sum it up and better than that.

on 12/18/2002 7:34:00 PM

my mom used to have bottles of this lying around the house, so when i first began caring for my face, i picked this up. it wasn't until 10 years later (now at 23), that i realized it wasn't doing much for my skin. in fact, i found that it clogged my pores and gave me blackheads/whiteheads.

when i was younger, it left my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft. but now, maybe b/c my skin is constantly changing, it's just irritating my skin.

i still have bottles of this lying around everywhere from past GWPs, but i find myself using it on my body rather than my face.

there is definitely nothing dramatic about this, i think there are better moisturizers out there.