October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2003 12:39:00 AM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After sticking to oil free products for all of my life, I'm so glad I took the advice of my mom, of all people, and tried this. My skin was developing dry patches b/c of my harsh skin cleaning regimen. This Clinique worked wonders for my dryness and didn't break me out at all! I was surprised using something with oil, it's great!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use the Clinique 3 step, which includes the Dramatically Diff. lotion. I found it works fairly well when you use it with the 3 Step...but not so well when it is used alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2003 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Nestevian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent summer time moisturizer. It leaves my skin looking and feeling flawless. It works as a great base for foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2003 3:46:00 AM More reviews by crimqueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible stuff--gave me little pimples all over. This is one of the worst moisturizers I've ever used. I bought into the Clinique hype for years (before I discovered MUA), and I kept believing this skincare line would be good for my skin in the long run. All it gave me were constant little breakouts all over. Ugh!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2003 8:08:00 PM More reviews by oceanicbliss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst product I have ever used. This is truly no joke. If you want to end up looking like you put salad dressing on your face, then this the product to use. It leaves the face greasier than a fried egg and with nice large pimples to add to the already intolerable condition. This product is horrible for oily skin. I really don't know how it would work for dry skin types. I wish I would've seen the bad testimonials before I purchased the product. Big mistake!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 10:39:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product did nothing for my dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2002 6:27:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

this moisturizer felt nice when i had dry skin but due to an unrelated medication, my skin is now oilier and omg this stuff is like pure grease and feels horrible on oily skin...ugh gross. and i hate how some of it gets stuck to the bottle opening and turns dark yellow and sticky. ew.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2002 1:06:00 PM More reviews by amber311_1

I dont know why I ever stray from this product. It works wonders on my skin. I have combination skin and have been using this product for about three years now
    (am 24). Any other moisturizer i've used in the past had made my skin terribly oily, i've never had a problem with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2002 10:15:00 PM More reviews by huneebunch27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is like grease. There is nothing dramatically different about it except that it doesn't even work. The bottle is terrible. I can never get any out of it when I want to use it. It's good that they rethought that and made it into a squeeze bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 1:21:00 AM More reviews by nuyearbabee

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Read all the negative reviews on this....all are very, very, very true. Can't sum it up and better than that.