April 19, 2014 | 1846 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST LOTION EVER.

If you have eczema like me, then you know what I'm talking about. I've tried so many lotions and they'd either irritate my skin, or just stop working once my skin gets used to it. With Aveeno, it really sinks into my skin, i can use it on my face and won't make my face all greasy, it's fragrance-free so it won't irritate my skin, and it just makes me feel clean, rather than dry and flaky. Yeah, gross. ]: But it's true. When I was younger, I'd use this brand called Moisturel, which was like $14! But I started using this since it was way cheaper, and they also come in two BIG bottles when you buy it at Costco! I've been really satisfied with the results from this lotion. Yes it keeps my skin moisturized and soft, and no it won't make my eczema completely go away, I'd need to apply hydrocortisone ointment on it or something.

I really recommend this to those with eczema, since it's a little more pricier, but it really does work!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by maryrae

i use this on my face everyday and it has helped alot with keeping dry/flaky skin at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Kiwigloss

I had pretty bad eczema all over and my dermotoligist prescribed me a chemist only cream. It was so bad, wouldn't absorb and left me feeling slimy when I had a shower. I did some research and decided to try the Aveeno moisturiser with collidial oatmeal.
I must say I love this moisturiser! It costs me a lot more since I go through a bottle every month or so and it isn't subsidised but it's worth it.
It goes on so easily, absorbs quickly and leaves no stickyness. I found it relieved my itching as much as it could have and calms my skin.
I will continue to purchase this but next time in a much bigger bottle to keep me going. I've also started looking into other aveeno products and will be trying the facial moisturiser and cleansing pads next week.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by choshinsei

Ironically, this helped me when I had the breakout from the Aveeno sunscreen and I had a RX ointment that completely got rid of the eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by gummybeardrop18

I love this product I use it everyday most of the time on my face. My face sometimes gets dry and when I put my make up on looks flakey. I have been using Aveeno on my face for a few months now and it has helped a lot I LOVE IT!!~ Especially under makeup my skin does not flake any more. =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Worked well but took all day to feel like in sunk in. I don't like the feel it had on my skin so I gave it to SO

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by kate10662

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this lotion everyday for several years. I get dry skin very easily, but if I use this everyday after I shower, I don't have trouble with dry skin. Like other reviewers, I can get eczema if I don't use this. The price is sort of expensive, so I usually buy the generic versions, which are usually pretty good. The only problem I can see with this is that it can make skin feel slightly sticky, but I can tolerate that since it moisturizes so well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Lightly moisturizes without a greasy feeling

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ravenska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm from tropical country, which body lotion used 4 very lightly..body butter can be very greasy unless u live in 24 hr air con situation..so when i moved 2 sydney my skin gets very dry, sometimes my belly feels so tight..so my old lotion r no longer useful..

when i look at MUA i found that this product quite good so i give it a try with small tube..well turns out it's not that good thou'
i mean my skin feels soft¬ feeling dry but i'm not feeling hydrated..i told my husband 2 use it because it's fragrance free and he said it feels minty..
i don't know it's just my skin (i use EVOO at night and it absorbs very quick makes my skin feels dry again few hours later) or it's not moisture enuf 4 me..i think i'm gonna try the sorbolene lotion..

but i think it would be a good lotion in my tropical country

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by RangeenHaseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I feel like this just coats the outside of the skin, but doesn't penetrate and moisturize. It will leave my skin feeling soft, but won't actually be doing anything beyond the very surface.

~
I've been using it for ages now, on my face as well as hands and legs. The truth is, it's just average. I mean it balls up if I rub at it, and that's a sign that it's not really penetrating the skin.
{i feel like it's causing breakouts on my forehead, but not sure yet.}