October 31, 2014 | 1381 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by sadie_g

This brush has made a huge difference in how my makeup looks. I made a few mistakes when first using, as it tends to pick up a lot of minerals and can deposit them heavily if you are not careful... I usually tap it on a few different spots prior to buffing it in. I switched to the flat top brush after using a more expensive Bare Minerals brush and am very pleased. Easy to clean, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2009 4:22:00 AM More reviews by bbb101

best brush ever!!! sooooooooooooooooooo soft!!!! and cheap and works perfectly! i like to rub it on my face even though i'm not even wearing makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the softest brush ever! I saw a similar Sonia Kashuk flat top brush @ Target which is $14, and had already ordered this online so I decided to hold off on that one. I am so glad I did! For the price, this is just as soft and applies my foundation flawlessly. I am very curious to try with my liquid foundation now - didn't think to use it for that! The reason why I took off 1 lippie is due to that fact that on the EDM website the brush look a bit larger, and when I recieved it, I thought it was tiny. Also, the handle is stumpy, BUT it does the job just fine. I probably wouldn't buy this again, only because I have to wait for it in the mail, and I do wish the handle was just a bit longer. Overall, an excellent quality brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Energize

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This brush has washed well for me.

I never thought I would be converted away from goats hair brushes but this is softer and stays soft in the wash.

It also stands up to being swirled in mineral powder which I think damages soft hair brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by watermelon72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. World's softest brush... ahhhh... I'm rubbing on my face right now. The density is perfect. The handle is a perfect size. I've used mine daily for close to a year now, and the bristles look as good as the day it came in the mail. I just ordered another in a kit (such a good price) in case they stop making it or something tragic like that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2008 11:00:00 AM More reviews by missmanics

This is like the best brush ever. Really great quality, has never shed and a great affordable price. I have 2 already and am definately gonna get another one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by darkhairedcogirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

*Love* this brush. It's soo soft and gives great coverage for EDM's mineral foundation. It doesn't shed either like cheap brushes do, even though it's only $10 (or less if you buy it in a kit!) I want to stock up on these in case they ever stop selling them!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2008 6:41:00 AM More reviews by nurjehanyan

The best brush I have ever owned so far. The bristles are soft and dense. Easy to control and use. I will definitely purchase more of this wonderful brush from EDM.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OK, so I have been using this brush with my Everyday Minerals Foundation for a long while now and have loved the results. The brush is so soft and so smooth, evironmentally friendly (synthetic hairs and bamboo handle), and is so inexpensive! But what is bringing me to write this review now is that I have just discovered how wonderful this brush is to use with LIQUID foundation. Let me just say that I have totally ditched my MAC 187 for liquid application! I have been using this brush with MUFE HD Foundation, and the results are flawless. I just pump the foundation directly onto the brush (the bristles are so dense that it just sits there!) and then dab it around my face. Then I gently buff it in and the foundation just melts into my skin. I have just been totally floored by this brush (first with mineral, now with liquid!), it is so amazing! I think this is the only foundation brush I will EVER need - it really does it all! In fact I already own 2 of them! One thing I have noticed is that as the brush ages, the bristles loosen up a bit and the brush loses a bit of its firmness, but it still performs perfectly. It also takes forever to dry after washing but otherwise this brush has got everything going for it! I highly recommend this brush and I would repurchase it over and over again!!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cinderellasCurse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this brush! It so incredibly soft that it was actually hard for me to put down at first. The brushes are dense enough to give you great coverage and the bristles feel super soft on your face. The packaging is really cute, small enough for travel and everyday use without cluttering up your vanity. Bristle fallout is minimum and theres not really a chemically smell that most brushes reek of.

Honestly can't think of any cons for this wonderful brush.