Everyday Minerals New Flat Top Brush

4.6

Not tested on animals

Synthetic

on 1/7/2009 12:44:00 AM

The best part of this brush is that the bristles are extremely soft- It's one of the softest brushes I've ever felt. Functionally, it's great and makes mineral makeup twice as easy to apply. Blends very well. It doesn't have any fallouts but takes longer to dry when cleaned. I would buy 5 more just to stock up. That's how good it is.

on 1/6/2009 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best mineral foundation brush ever. Period. I got this in a swap, and i plan on obtaining another soon, in case EDM ever discontinues it (for what insane reason i can not fathom!). The price is good for such a good quality brush ($10 if bought separate, and even cheaper if bought in a kit). The bristles are the softest i have ever felt, and washing it does not change the texture. I believe the bristes are synthetic, but i've never felt a synthetic brush so soft. I think b/c they are synthetic, is the reason that the brush comes so clean so quickly when i wash it (i use baby wash). I have not had ONE bristle shed yet. The handle is the perfect length and thickness, and the bamboo handle makes it look pretty too! WAYYY better than ANY Bare Escentuals brush out there (i am a recent convert over to EDM). I cannot say enough good things about this brush!

on 1/6/2009 12:48:00 PM

This brush has made a huge difference in how my makeup looks. I made a few mistakes when first using, as it tends to pick up a lot of minerals and can deposit them heavily if you are not careful... I usually tap it on a few different spots prior to buffing it in. I switched to the flat top brush after using a more expensive Bare Minerals brush and am very pleased. Easy to clean, too.

on 1/4/2009 4:22:00 AM

best brush ever!!! sooooooooooooooooooo soft!!!! and cheap and works perfectly! i like to rub it on my face even though i'm not even wearing makeup

on 1/3/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the softest brush ever! I saw a similar Sonia Kashuk flat top brush @ Target which is $14, and had already ordered this online so I decided to hold off on that one. I am so glad I did! For the price, this is just as soft and applies my foundation flawlessly. I am very curious to try with my liquid foundation now - didn't think to use it for that! The reason why I took off 1 lippie is due to that fact that on the EDM website the brush look a bit larger, and when I recieved it, I thought it was tiny. Also, the handle is stumpy, BUT it does the job just fine. I probably wouldn't buy this again, only because I have to wait for it in the mail, and I do wish the handle was just a bit longer. Overall, an excellent quality brush.

on 1/3/2009 8:19:00 PM

This brush has washed well for me.

I never thought I would be converted away from goats hair brushes but this is softer and stays soft in the wash.

It also stands up to being swirled in mineral powder which I think damages soft hair brushes.

on 1/1/2009 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said. World's softest brush... ahhhh... I'm rubbing on my face right now. The density is perfect. The handle is a perfect size. I've used mine daily for close to a year now, and the bristles look as good as the day it came in the mail. I just ordered another in a kit (such a good price) in case they stop making it or something tragic like that.

on 12/28/2008 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is like the best brush ever. Really great quality, has never shed and a great affordable price. I have 2 already and am definately gonna get another one soon.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

*Love* this brush. It's soo soft and gives great coverage for EDM's mineral foundation. It doesn't shed either like cheap brushes do, even though it's only $10 (or less if you buy it in a kit!) I want to stock up on these in case they ever stop selling them!

on 12/27/2008 6:41:00 AM

The best brush I have ever owned so far. The bristles are soft and dense. Easy to control and use. I will definitely purchase more of this wonderful brush from EDM.

Popular Makeup Brushes