November 28, 2014 | 1086 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by thelaurenator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A classmate of mine wore this lipbalm to class and I was intoxicated by the smell. I was like, "something smells like delicious fruit!" and she said, "I think it's my lip balm." Sure enough, it was. I had to run out and purchase one for myself! It's really nice. It's not too waxy and at all, and it moisturizes really well. The scent is pleasant and noticeable, but not overpowering. It leaves a very subtle rosy tint to the lips. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by smattituded

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My favourite lip balm ever! It moisturizes my lips amazingly well, and leave them looking smooth and soft with a hint of colour. What I love most is that the rosy tint it gives to your lips is noticeable yet subtle enough to make you look really natural. The cost is pretty decent too, and the packaging is similar to pretty much every other retractable lip balm available. The scent leaves nothing to rave about though, but it's definitely tolerable and will grow on you after awhile. Staying power is okay-ish, but other than that I'd say it's definitely worth repurchasing! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by minchia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never thought I'd see the day I didn't at least "like" a Burt's Bees product - I love a lot of them. But this one has left me a little disappointed. I found the pomegranate smell and taste a bit strong/bitter the first several times I used it, and I'm usually not very sensitive to those sort of things. It's less noticeable now a few weeks after opening, so either it dissipated or I got used to it. However, I'm most disappointed in its lack of staying power/moisture (have to reapply it constantly) & the fact that the tip broke off after about a week. I'm going to stick with Lypsyl for drugstore chapstick, @ the same price, and better moisturizing & staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by RubyJuly89

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

This balm is extremely moisturizing and I can still feel it on my lips for about 2 hours after initial application, it takes its time soaking in(which is what i look for in a balm). The smell is very nice but also very subtle and not at all obnoxious like the Honey Lip Balm. Overall, this is a really great lip balm and for $4.99 CDN, not a bad price either considering it does last a long time and a little goes a long way. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can not go through one day without using this product. I own several: one for my purse, one on my bedside table and one in my makeup drawer. Even though I think that $2.87 is a little too much to pay for a lip balm (took one lippie off for that), but the quality makes up for it. Plus one balm lasts a long time. So, yes, I would repurchase it again and again. Also, I think that this product is a lot softer and smoother than the bees wax (honey formula) one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

All time favourite lip balm. makes my lip sheer and smooth with a hint of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by iiixvix

This is one of the pricier brands of drugstore lip balms, but on the cheaper end of natural products out there. This lip balm is a solid performer. It moisturizes, but does fade quickly compared to other lip balms (both natural and petroleum based) I've tried. I'm finding it is more "oily" feeling than the other Burt's Bees balms I've tried, but not in a bad way. It goes on smoothly and leaves a sheer wash of color.

I would buy again because it is cheap, easy to find, and mostly natural BUT if I could find a longer lasting natural product I think I'd abandon this balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is certainly my favourite lip balm.
It glides on my lips smoothly, leaves them feeling soft for hours, and adds a hint of colour to my lips.

Can't go wrong with this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by priscillawong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OVERVIEW: Waxy texture, decent smell. It's very moisturizing and I generally apply this every hour. I bought this for indoor use and night-time use because there's no SPF. As I constantly use this, my bottom lip tends to get dried out and flaky. My lip never used to be this flaky when I use Chaptick brand, so I am quite disappointed with the long-term effect of Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil.

INGREDIENTS: 100% natural. There's a lot of oils, such as sunflower oil, coconut oil, castor seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, soybean oil, and canola oil. There's also vitamin E.

PACKAGING: It's your basic and convenient tube packaging with a twist bottom. The twist glides left and right so the product goes up and down smoothly. I've had trouble with other chapsticks in the past in which I couldn't twist the product back down... but Burt's Bees doesn't have that problem!

PRICE: A little under $3 at Walgreens.

I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my general go-to lip balm. It's a bit waxy, but I don't mind that at all. If you don't like waxy lip balms, don't buy it. It's moisturizing, very cheap, and very easy to carry around in my pocket. It's not my favorite, but I do like it and think it is reliable.