October 1, 2014 | 1870 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can not go through one day without using this product. I own several: one for my purse, one on my bedside table and one in my makeup drawer. Even though I think that $2.87 is a little too much to pay for a lip balm (took one lippie off for that), but the quality makes up for it. Plus one balm lasts a long time. So, yes, I would repurchase it again and again. Also, I think that this product is a lot softer and smoother than the bees wax (honey formula) one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

All time favourite lip balm. makes my lip sheer and smooth with a hint of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by iiixvix

This is one of the pricier brands of drugstore lip balms, but on the cheaper end of natural products out there. This lip balm is a solid performer. It moisturizes, but does fade quickly compared to other lip balms (both natural and petroleum based) I've tried. I'm finding it is more "oily" feeling than the other Burt's Bees balms I've tried, but not in a bad way. It goes on smoothly and leaves a sheer wash of color.

I would buy again because it is cheap, easy to find, and mostly natural BUT if I could find a longer lasting natural product I think I'd abandon this balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by zeppelin15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is certainly my favourite lip balm.
It glides on my lips smoothly, leaves them feeling soft for hours, and adds a hint of colour to my lips.

Can't go wrong with this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by priscillawong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

OVERVIEW: Waxy texture, decent smell. It's very moisturizing and I generally apply this every hour. I bought this for indoor use and night-time use because there's no SPF. As I constantly use this, my bottom lip tends to get dried out and flaky. My lip never used to be this flaky when I use Chaptick brand, so I am quite disappointed with the long-term effect of Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil.

INGREDIENTS: 100% natural. There's a lot of oils, such as sunflower oil, coconut oil, castor seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, soybean oil, and canola oil. There's also vitamin E.

PACKAGING: It's your basic and convenient tube packaging with a twist bottom. The twist glides left and right so the product goes up and down smoothly. I've had trouble with other chapsticks in the past in which I couldn't twist the product back down... but Burt's Bees doesn't have that problem!

PRICE: A little under $3 at Walgreens.

I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my general go-to lip balm. It's a bit waxy, but I don't mind that at all. If you don't like waxy lip balms, don't buy it. It's moisturizing, very cheap, and very easy to carry around in my pocket. It's not my favorite, but I do like it and think it is reliable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:11:00 AM More reviews by mehrunissa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably my favorite lip balm for everyday use. It's soft and smooth, doesn't feel waxy or goopy on the lips, but give a nice slip. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering (unlike their Honey lip balm...) and there's no discernible flavor, just plain lip balmy-like. A little pricier than other drugstore brands though. But worth it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by polly2990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This lip balm is pretty good when you first apply it but then it wears off and you have to reapply to your dry lips again. My lips don't feel much softer after wiping it off but it does make really dry lips feel better for a while before it wears off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really nice lip balm. It's nourishing and moisturizing. The color is very sheer and looks lovely on lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This balm is moisturizing and makes my lips feel really soft. The only thing that I find fault with is that I find myself licking my lips because the balm isen't "moist" and the flavor is kind of mediciney/fruity but not strong. My absolute favorite lip balm is still Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm, BUT this is nice!

Update: I tried putting my Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm on top of this and it works wonderfully! My lips feel moist and they are softer then ever!!