MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My new favorite subtle pink blush. I like Pink Swoon, but sometimes that can be too bright, or Dame, which can be too dark, but Well Dressed is just right. It is pretty sheer on me (NC35 skin) but buildable to give me a soft pink glow on my cheeks. Excellent blush to wear!

i LUV well dressed! definitely my HG blush. such a nice soft baby pink with bluish, purpleish undertones. Adds a beautiful rosy flush to my cheeks that looks totally natural; like i just got in from a brisk jog! texture is amazing, so smooth. quality is great, i've dropped it FACE DOWN on the marble floor probably ten times already and its still looks flawless in the pan! Adds some beautiful life and color to my otherwise powder-white cheeks- im EXTREMELY FAIR!!!!! applies like a dream, and a probably have the quality and texture to thank for that. it apllies evenly and smoothly (?), and never patchy. One thing i have a problem with is that the staying power on its own is not great; i have a 6 and a half hour school day, and on its own, the blush is gone by 12 noon and im back to my ghostly white, alabaster self. however, since i dont use foundation, if i apply Cetaphil's Moisturizing Lotion (for all skin types) or good ol' Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Cosmetic Primer before i apply well dressed, the blush lasts throughout and beyond my school day! But, since the blush can't stay on long on its own, i had to take off a lippie. Overall, great product, would definitely repurchase. GO BUY IT IF YOU HAVNT GOT IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

this light pink and sparkly brush is so pretty on my light/medium half asian skin.
I apply this with my mac 150 brush and put two swipes on each cheek, this really wakes me up and gives me a pretty flush. I love wearing this blush with mac dazzleglass in sugarrimmed, so pretty!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I do really like this blush. I'm an NW/NC15 - pretty neutral but i'd say leaning more towards pink. On me, this blush transfers quite warm and almost peachy. It is really lovely and brightening on the face, and is really easy to quickly apply with any look for a lifting effect. It is pigmented - but not too much so that you end up with obviously pink cheeks, which I hate. You can layer the blush really well, though. The finish is sort of...smooth. It isn't matte or really sparkly, but it does add a very, very subtle glow under certain light.

Overall, really nice, easy to wear blush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Perfect shade of pink. I'm very pale and this was just right: not so pink I looked like the dreaded china doll. It would be quite hard to apply too much, the colour is very sheer and thankfully, not too shimmery. There's a slight sheen to it which adds depth. I hate glitter and shimmer, but this Satin texture avoided that flat powdery look. Definitely a make-up kit staple.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really like this blush. I bought this several years ago when I saw a YT video of a girl using it. This is one of the products I don't regret getting after watching YT. My skin is fair with yellow undertones and this works really well for me. It's not too shimmery but just enough to make it noticeable. Only downside to it is that it's quite drying.

I kept hearing a few of my favorite of youtube gurus talk about this blush, but I never really went out of my way to try it for some reason (which I usually do when I hear gurus raving about a product). Well I recieved a swap request and all I really seen on the persons list that I was remotely interested in was this blush. So, we swapped and I tried the blush, and OMG, I am in love! It's a great everyday, natural looking blush on me. Not too bright like Pink Swoon tends to slightly be on me. Just the perfect color for me. It is my HG blush now. I will definatley repurchase once I run out. For referance my skintone is MAC NC25-30 and MUFE 120.

I think I've finally found my HG blush! The color is perfect, subtle, buildable and natural-looking. I've been looking for a believable pink with a slight silver-toned sheen to it, and this is definitely it. Perfect for those with porcelain doll-like complexions. I love it. I will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a must have blush for the fair-skinned. It has a slight sheen to it. If you don't like the sheen, then get MAC Angel--same color only matte.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am an NC35, still I loved the naturalness of this color on my cheeks. It looks like I am flushed from jogging.
I love & hate it. I love it because it is buildable color, cuz I am heavy-handed with blush. Hate it because it seems I need to keep applying the color (prolly run out of it soon).

It would make a great accent color, with my other blush. I couldn't use it just on it's own, like someone else commented. I will need to have some foundation applied, or other makeup on first.

Yes/NO if I would buy it again. Yes, because it is such a pretty, sutble pink that I can work with. I've been to Ulta, Sephora, MAC, convenient stores, and there doesn't seem to be a "bubblegum pink" or if there is, it is just a bit too dramatic for me.

No - because, I have been looking around, and I probably could find a pink that is easier to apply with just one swipe.

Top Rated MAC Products