MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 11/8/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i probably wouldn't buy this again, i'd probably go with bobbi brown's 'peony' shade. this color is very sheer and i often feel like i am applying so much blush just to get it to show up. it's a great shade of pink, but a little too sheer for me (nc 25/30)

on 11/7/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is very pale so it's kind of hard to get it to show up, even on my pale NC20 skin. I usually use a 187 brush to apply blush with a light hand, but with Well Dressed I have to use a regular blush brush to get more pigment since it's so sheer. I really love the baby pink color though. This blush is perfect for someone with pale skin who wants a natural looking flush.

on 11/1/2009 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A truly pretty, delicate pink with a colour that is so buildable i think it would suit anyone. My extremely pale but this gives a healthy glow. If I had to choose only one powder blush for my makeup bag this would be it! I really love this product and highly highly recommend :)

on 11/1/2009 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a nice blush, very foolproof. It has great texture, soft and easy to pick up, but not too loose. The colour is a light baby pink, but it's very subtle. I think this is impossible to overdo, and great for everyday. I don't think it's a must-have, but I wouldn't swap it away.

on 10/31/2009 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Simply stunning blush. Perfectly understated and a subtle enough colour for light-skinned people like myself. It's a must-have for pale girls who want a healthy hint of colour. Great for people just starting out with MAC who want the essentials in their kit.

on 10/21/2009 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Thanks to the reviewers who wrote before me. This is an absolute MUST blush for anyone who has light skin (MAC 1.0 - 2) ... the color of this blush is so delicate and gives the finest hint of a glow.

I cannot wear dark blushes because of my coloring. I have this product and it's backups in my stash and hope MAC never disc it.

The price is cheap vv. the quality. The packaging.. meh. MAC could use some changes in the same packaging since some of my other blushes have had broken hinges or the little plastic face on top pops out.. but not a problem if you depot.

This is a magnificent blush and a definite MUST have for me.

on 10/21/2009 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Wow this product is soo pretty! It is a very pale pastel pink which creates a beautiful girly glow on the cheeks. I love to wear this with Lancome's Rose Subtil highlighter applied over the top as that product is almost exactly the same colour except the colour pay-off is deliberately muted as the primary purpose is to create a pink tinged glow. Both products together however are stunning. I had been looking forever for a fresh daytime pink which was pink but not obviously so and which also had a dewy but not glittery look...and I can't believe I've only managed to go and find it!! This really is a staple for fair to light medium skin tones (I'm NC25) - only downside so far is the overwhelming urge to keep looking at it because it's so unbeleivably gorgeous!!

on 9/28/2009 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

very pleased with the color. its a very pretty pink. and it stays forever on my cheecks! recommened

on 9/17/2009 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my new all time fave blush i absolutely love it! im fair skinned and a few sweeps of this satin shimmery blush is all i need to make me look naturally flushed and cheeky pink, such a light gorgeous colour. dollymix is nice also but far too deep in colour and need to be very careful applying, this one is perfect. my HG blush

on 9/14/2009 9:47:00 AM

This is my go-to blush. Very easy to work with and nearly impossible to look like a "clown face" with this one. I am an NC20 ish and it really suites my skin tone. Another plus to this blush is that it pairs extremely well with other products (MSF's and bronzers). Will definitely repurchase this one!

Popular Blush Products