July 23, 2014 | 1573 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by rpatchell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush. Very easy to work with and nearly impossible to look like a "clown face" with this one. I am an NC20 ish and it really suites my skin tone. Another plus to this blush is that it pairs extremely well with other products (MSF's and bronzers). Will definitely repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by xxkatieeexx

I L-O-V-E this blush!!!!!!! Its the PERFECT light pink for light skinned people like me! I went to mac thinking i might go for pink swoon or dame because i thought well dressed would be too light. But when i saw it, it wasnt too light at ALL. When you see it in person its a a little darker then the picture on MAC's website. (Which was a plus in my opinion).Also, the blush has a little bit of shimmer but NOT too much, it the perfect amount to brighten up your face, unlike some NARS blushes that have hunks of glitter in them. I will DEFINITELY repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by wondrfull1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well Dressed has quickly become one of my favorite blushes. I wear it more than any other color because I use it as sort of a base coat. For me, it is too light to wear on its own, but it looks wonderful paired with other blushes. I've started wearing it underneath my other favorites such as Fleurry, The Perfect Cheek, Blushbaby, Gingerly, Pink Swoon, Cantaloupe and various others. I put Well Dressed on the apples of my cheeks and the other blush on my cheekbones... it gives the most wonderful light pink glow. I don't like wearing a cheek highlight during the day because it's a bit too much, but Well Dressed is a nice alternative. And the satin finish is definitely my favorite MAC blush type. It's soft and glowing, but not glittery perfect for daytime, since sparkly blushes are kind of overkill in the sunlight.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Poppygirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the colour but I feel the shimmer looks a bit too glittery in day light. I prefer more matte textures, such as Pink Swoon and then apply a highlight just on the top part of the cheek bone, rather than it being all over your cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this blush. It had been on my want list for yonks and then I finally got round to buying it. I kicked myself for not grabbing it sooner. This is a subtle, pretty pink flush of a blush, which is impossible to overdo or get wrong. It makes me look awake and pretty. Love it. I reckon this is my HG blush now, because when applied with a 168 brush, I always great great, sublte blush. Beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by bridie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This baby/Barbie pink blush with silver shimmer is perfect for warming up my pale, NC20 complexion. I don't find the shimmer very apparent when this is on my cheeks, and I find it holds up well throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a fun Barbie Pink with satin sheen. Very blendable, creates a subtle natural glow. This particular blush works best on me during winter when my complexion is more fair. When I'm tan it doesn't show up as much as I'd like, so during summer my HG blush is Cargo in Tonga.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Spendydoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush gives such a pretty girly glow to your cheeks - as I use bronzer I like a pop of a bright color on my apples to contrast. This gives me that! Would recommend for any skin tone, it is a light lavendar/pink and is very buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

SO PRETTY - perfect pink with slight spakles to highlight your cheeks! gives u a pretty glow. It was just a random pick of blusher for me but i wasnt disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lolgirl123

The prefect pretty in pink to barbie pink color with small shimmer. I love it!