December 20, 2014 | 1599 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 2:07:00 PM More reviews by nuls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A truly pretty, delicate pink with a colour that is so buildable i think it would suit anyone. My extremely pale but this gives a healthy glow. If I had to choose only one powder blush for my makeup bag this would be it! I really love this product and highly highly recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 1:19:00 AM More reviews by starrysim

This is a nice blush, very foolproof. It has great texture, soft and easy to pick up, but not too loose. The colour is a light baby pink, but it's very subtle. I think this is impossible to overdo, and great for everyday. I don't think it's a must-have, but I wouldn't swap it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by scarletquill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Simply stunning blush. Perfectly understated and a subtle enough colour for light-skinned people like myself. It's a must-have for pale girls who want a healthy hint of colour. Great for people just starting out with MAC who want the essentials in their kit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thanks to the reviewers who wrote before me. This is an absolute MUST blush for anyone who has light skin (MAC 1.0 - 2) ... the color of this blush is so delicate and gives the finest hint of a glow.

I cannot wear dark blushes because of my coloring. I have this product and it's backups in my stash and hope MAC never disc it.

The price is cheap vv. the quality. The packaging.. meh. MAC could use some changes in the same packaging since some of my other blushes have had broken hinges or the little plastic face on top pops out.. but not a problem if you depot.

This is a magnificent blush and a definite MUST have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by moominstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this product is soo pretty! It is a very pale pastel pink which creates a beautiful girly glow on the cheeks. I love to wear this with Lancome's Rose Subtil highlighter applied over the top as that product is almost exactly the same colour except the colour pay-off is deliberately muted as the primary purpose is to create a pink tinged glow. Both products together however are stunning. I had been looking forever for a fresh daytime pink which was pink but not obviously so and which also had a dewy but not glittery look...and I can't believe I've only managed to go and find it!! This really is a staple for fair to light medium skin tones (I'm NC25) - only downside so far is the overwhelming urge to keep looking at it because it's so unbeleivably gorgeous!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Kayleeyoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

very pleased with the color. its a very pretty pink. and it stays forever on my cheecks! recommened

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 8:08:00 PM More reviews by kizkad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my new all time fave blush i absolutely love it! im fair skinned and a few sweeps of this satin shimmery blush is all i need to make me look naturally flushed and cheeky pink, such a light gorgeous colour. dollymix is nice also but far too deep in colour and need to be very careful applying, this one is perfect. my HG blush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by rpatchell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to blush. Very easy to work with and nearly impossible to look like a "clown face" with this one. I am an NC20 ish and it really suites my skin tone. Another plus to this blush is that it pairs extremely well with other products (MSF's and bronzers). Will definitely repurchase this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by xxkatieeexx

I L-O-V-E this blush!!!!!!! Its the PERFECT light pink for light skinned people like me! I went to mac thinking i might go for pink swoon or dame because i thought well dressed would be too light. But when i saw it, it wasnt too light at ALL. When you see it in person its a a little darker then the picture on MAC's website. (Which was a plus in my opinion).Also, the blush has a little bit of shimmer but NOT too much, it the perfect amount to brighten up your face, unlike some NARS blushes that have hunks of glitter in them. I will DEFINITELY repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by wondrfull1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well Dressed has quickly become one of my favorite blushes. I wear it more than any other color because I use it as sort of a base coat. For me, it is too light to wear on its own, but it looks wonderful paired with other blushes. I've started wearing it underneath my other favorites such as Fleurry, The Perfect Cheek, Blushbaby, Gingerly, Pink Swoon, Cantaloupe and various others. I put Well Dressed on the apples of my cheeks and the other blush on my cheekbones... it gives the most wonderful light pink glow. I don't like wearing a cheek highlight during the day because it's a bit too much, but Well Dressed is a nice alternative. And the satin finish is definitely my favorite MAC blush type. It's soft and glowing, but not glittery perfect for daytime, since sparkly blushes are kind of overkill in the sunlight.