April 18, 2014 | 1972 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Poppygirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love the colour but I feel the shimmer looks a bit too glittery in day light. I prefer more matte textures, such as Pink Swoon and then apply a highlight just on the top part of the cheek bone, rather than it being all over your cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by GriffithsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this blush. It had been on my want list for yonks and then I finally got round to buying it. I kicked myself for not grabbing it sooner. This is a subtle, pretty pink flush of a blush, which is impossible to overdo or get wrong. It makes me look awake and pretty. Love it. I reckon this is my HG blush now, because when applied with a 168 brush, I always great great, sublte blush. Beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by bridie13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This baby/Barbie pink blush with silver shimmer is perfect for warming up my pale, NC20 complexion. I don't find the shimmer very apparent when this is on my cheeks, and I find it holds up well throughout the day. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 More reviews by PinkSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a fun Barbie Pink with satin sheen. Very blendable, creates a subtle natural glow. This particular blush works best on me during winter when my complexion is more fair. When I'm tan it doesn't show up as much as I'd like, so during summer my HG blush is Cargo in Tonga.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Spendydoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush gives such a pretty girly glow to your cheeks - as I use bronzer I like a pop of a bright color on my apples to contrast. This gives me that! Would recommend for any skin tone, it is a light lavendar/pink and is very buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Sam1e

SO PRETTY - perfect pink with slight spakles to highlight your cheeks! gives u a pretty glow. It was just a random pick of blusher for me but i wasnt disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lolgirl123

The prefect pretty in pink to barbie pink color with small shimmer. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by bermmel

LOVE mac blushes. in fact, love all mac products. this is a beautiful color on practically anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by GeNiE

This is my HG blush, when I first bought it I thought it was another pointless purchase, but I couldn't have been more wrong. This blush has got to be the best in the world. It never ever looks like too much, even though it has shimmer it doesn't look unnatural and it is so blendable! I have even taken to using this blush to blend out some of my more pigmented blushed like NARS Mounia it works like a dream. I would recommend this blush to anyone of any skin tone, as it even looks good on me when I'm (fake) tanned up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 7:13:00 PM More reviews by fidankilic

I have had this for over a month now and I feel it's time to write a review because I absolutely love this. I bought it because of all the good reviews and I'm not dissappointed. This is my on the go blush as it works well with all makeup looks, really brightens my face and is fool proof to apply as you can't really over do it. I also like it because you can really build the colour if you need to. Over all a very nice colour and texture. Recommended.