MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 1/6/2010 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really like this blush. I bought this several years ago when I saw a YT video of a girl using it. This is one of the products I don't regret getting after watching YT. My skin is fair with yellow undertones and this works really well for me. It's not too shimmery but just enough to make it noticeable. Only downside to it is that it's quite drying.

I kept hearing a few of my favorite of youtube gurus talk about this blush, but I never really went out of my way to try it for some reason (which I usually do when I hear gurus raving about a product). Well I recieved a swap request and all I really seen on the persons list that I was remotely interested in was this blush. So, we swapped and I tried the blush, and OMG, I am in love! It's a great everyday, natural looking blush on me. Not too bright like Pink Swoon tends to slightly be on me. Just the perfect color for me. It is my HG blush now. I will definatley repurchase once I run out. For referance my skintone is MAC NC25-30 and MUFE 120.

on 12/2/2009 11:05:00 PM

I think I've finally found my HG blush! The color is perfect, subtle, buildable and natural-looking. I've been looking for a believable pink with a slight silver-toned sheen to it, and this is definitely it. Perfect for those with porcelain doll-like complexions. I love it. I will definitely purchase again.

on 11/24/2009 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a must have blush for the fair-skinned. It has a slight sheen to it. If you don't like the sheen, then get MAC Angel--same color only matte.

on 11/19/2009 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am an NC35, still I loved the naturalness of this color on my cheeks. It looks like I am flushed from jogging.
I love & hate it. I love it because it is buildable color, cuz I am heavy-handed with blush. Hate it because it seems I need to keep applying the color (prolly run out of it soon).

It would make a great accent color, with my other blush. I couldn't use it just on it's own, like someone else commented. I will need to have some foundation applied, or other makeup on first.

Yes/NO if I would buy it again. Yes, because it is such a pretty, sutble pink that I can work with. I've been to Ulta, Sephora, MAC, convenient stores, and there doesn't seem to be a "bubblegum pink" or if there is, it is just a bit too dramatic for me.

No - because, I have been looking around, and I probably could find a pink that is easier to apply with just one swipe.

on 11/19/2009 7:03:00 PM

My favorite blush ever. Really pretty cool toned baby pink with minimal sheen. Looks great on fair skin.

This is my HG for blush. This is perfect for porcelain skin people.

on 11/8/2009 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i probably wouldn't buy this again, i'd probably go with bobbi brown's 'peony' shade. this color is very sheer and i often feel like i am applying so much blush just to get it to show up. it's a great shade of pink, but a little too sheer for me (nc 25/30)

on 11/7/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is very pale so it's kind of hard to get it to show up, even on my pale NC20 skin. I usually use a 187 brush to apply blush with a light hand, but with Well Dressed I have to use a regular blush brush to get more pigment since it's so sheer. I really love the baby pink color though. This blush is perfect for someone with pale skin who wants a natural looking flush.

on 11/1/2009 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A truly pretty, delicate pink with a colour that is so buildable i think it would suit anyone. My extremely pale but this gives a healthy glow. If I had to choose only one powder blush for my makeup bag this would be it! I really love this product and highly highly recommend :)

Popular Blush Products