Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua (Water,Eau),Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,PEG-8 Stearate,PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract,Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract,Carbomer,Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance),Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Triethanolamine,Diazolidinyl Urea,Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide),CI 19140 (Yellow 5),CI 42090 (Blue 1),CI 15985 (Yellow 6)(4/26/2015)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I came across this cleanser from youtube users and some bloggers, so I decided that I would give it a try after checking out Mario Badescu website. I have to say as someone who doesn't like to try a new product in fear that my face will breakout, I have to say that this cleanser is really gentle and refreshing. I haven't broken out and I have been using for about 3 weeks. For me, I feel like the cleanser makes my skin feel cleaner, especially when used with the Cucumber toner they suggested for me.

This is a good for you cleanser, but I still would not buy again. I say that because it follows the golden rule, first do no harm. It doesn't strip skin or leave me feeling tight. However, I expected more because I love MB products in general and this seemed nothing extraordinary. I finished my bottle but have gone separate ways.

Leaves my combination skin clean and soft, not stripped. Pleasant light scent.

My skin is incredibly fickle; one day it'll be totally dry and the next it will be a greasy mess. Most face cleansers just dry the heck out of it. But I loved this cleanser when I tried the free sample, so I bought a full sized bottle. It leaves your face feeling really crisp and refreshed, and I love the light, fresh smell. When I don't use it for a weekend, my face lets me know and I start to break out. And my I think my face has become acclimated to the product because my nose and parts of my cheek are starting to dry out. But with a dab of moisturizer, it clears it right up.. which is why I'll probably be using this for a while.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love the feel of the Enzyme Cleansing Gel. Not really a gel
but more like a creamy lotion. Cool, soothing, gentle, reminiscent of cucumbers, but you know the enzymes are in there eating away grime. Could use as a mask also. Feels like a spa product you can enjoy every day. Good for combination to dry/mature skin.

This product did not dry my skin out. It smelled really nice. The smell reminds me of the cucumber cool line from dove & baby powder. Its much more fragrant than your average face wash. Its a gel and did not foam at all. Its a very gentle cleanser but it didn't cleanse my skin! I have oily skin and need a stronger face wash. Very nice free sample though.

Ick, ick, ick!! I used this to clean my face in the morning, meaning no makeup to remove, just a bit of overnight oil, and not much at that. It couldn't even do that! How could it possibly clean a full face of makeup.Plus it stung my eyes, badly. Skip this!

I love this wash. You do have to be careful not to open your eyes even the tiniest bit b/c it will sting.

I received this product as a sample and I love it. It works very well. I received other samples too, along with the proper way to apply and when to apply. My skin def looks better. I bought the drying lotion it is like magic soaking up any oil causing breakouts. They are gone in the morning!

Good stuff. Gentle enough not to dry my skin and feels exquisite. I love Mario Badescu stuff!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using it for like a week now
and I am pretty satisfied with it.
It is very mild, doesn't dry out the skin, and skin feels soft.
I had a hard time getting used to the "non-foaming" cleanser,
but now I am used to it and I love it.
Smells good, bit strong, but goes away after washing it.
I would buy the product again, but I am planning to try botanical cleanser next time.