July 29, 2014 | 1857 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2007 3:44:00 PM More reviews by LeisyB

Average mascara, tried a sample and wasn't impressed. Seperating but didn't do much to lengthen or volumise lashes. Doesn't even compare to my HG mascara Lancome Hypnose. Sample dried out quickly so will not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by george3b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Got a sample of this and didnt think much of it.. I was expecting a wow but no. It wasn't amazing or anything. My medium length stiff downward lashes weren't beautified in anyway. I dont know if the sample I got was a bit dried out but I tried it once and never trying it again. I'll stick with my definicils!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by silverwing99

This did nothing for my Asian lashes either. I like the brush but that's about it. I agree with the other reviewer whosaid it made her lashes droop even after curling - same thing happened to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 3:50:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I give this one 5 Stars.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2007 3:31:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

I always told myself that I wouldn't spend so much on mascaras and yet I caved in and bought this. Now I regret it. It's a decent mascara that defines and thickens my lash somewhat. I get better results from DS brands. There is no way I'm paying $30 for this ever again. I love Chanel, but this product is no where near a winner for allure magazine. What the heck is people thinking?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Absolutely

This makes my eyelashes droop. What is the point of curling them when they don't look curled anymore after wearing mascara? I added a lippy because it does lengthen though.
Horrible and expensive.

Edit: I tried it again. I added another lippy because it makes eyelashes look glossy and it does not smudge or flake (when I wear CG Lash Exact WP underneath it). An average mascara and it is not worth spending so much on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2007 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Renie82

Great for seperating and length. No clumping, no racoon eyes, great brush , easy to use and not gloppy. I was able to use the whole tube. This product works much better with a primer for volume but for the price, I would rather take my business elsewhere.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 11:09:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

For $27.50 a pop, I expected something more...caved when I bought some other stuff at the Chanel counter. Lash Exact is 1/3 of the price and performs much much better. Not a terrible mascara, but not worth $27.50. It tends to slightly flake and wear off by the end of the day. It gives my lashes definition but not a lot of length or volume. I am not impressed with Chanel's mascaras over all, including this one. This is the third and last one for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2007 6:02:00 AM More reviews by artcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is just about perfect for me! Great definition, buildable, curling, nice ink black color, doesn't smudge easily, has a nice hold and is removed quite easily! The only drawback is that it doesn't really add any volume, but volume is not my main issue. I like it better than the Dior Ultimeyes Unlimited I was using and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2007 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Snowfnugg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried a lot og different mascaras in search og my HG, and this is the best one yet. I also like shu's fiber Xtension, but this is even better. YAY!