Chanel Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

3.7

on 12/7/2007 3:13:00 PM

This is the best mascara for short, fair lashes. It is not clumpy and adds length but is still natural enough (I previously used Clinique Naturally Glossy). Love it!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For the price, this is awful! I really did expect better things. It promises everything (volume, curl, length) and delivers nothing. The only mascara to completely kill my curl. This should be marketed as a natural-look mascara. I am hoping to get my money back.

on 11/30/2007 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

EDITED: will buy again , I have bought in the past two years YSL Faux Cils (clumps and takes forever to dry) L'Oreal Voluminous (meh) and came back to Chanel. Why ? Because leaves my lashes clean and nicely done. Lovely

on 11/28/2007 5:49:00 PM

Allure rated this as the top mascara for the year in their annual Best Of edition. I don't think it is as good as DiorShow by far, but I believe it is as good as Lancome Hypnose and Virtuose. It separates nicely with a great brush and lengthens fairly well, but I won't buy it again. I think I'm going to stick with DiorShow after doing a lot of "research" in this area.

on 11/22/2007 3:44:00 PM

Average mascara, tried a sample and wasn't impressed. Seperating but didn't do much to lengthen or volumise lashes. Doesn't even compare to my HG mascara Lancome Hypnose. Sample dried out quickly so will not purchase.

on 11/21/2007 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Got a sample of this and didnt think much of it.. I was expecting a wow but no. It wasn't amazing or anything. My medium length stiff downward lashes weren't beautified in anyway. I dont know if the sample I got was a bit dried out but I tried it once and never trying it again. I'll stick with my definicils!

on 11/16/2007 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This did nothing for my Asian lashes either. I like the brush but that's about it. I agree with the other reviewer whosaid it made her lashes droop even after curling - same thing happened to me.

on 11/14/2007 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I give this one 5 Stars.

I always told myself that I wouldn't spend so much on mascaras and yet I caved in and bought this. Now I regret it. It's a decent mascara that defines and thickens my lash somewhat. I get better results from DS brands. There is no way I'm paying $30 for this ever again. I love Chanel, but this product is no where near a winner for allure magazine. What the heck is people thinking?

on 11/6/2007 8:30:00 PM

This makes my eyelashes droop. What is the point of curling them when they don't look curled anymore after wearing mascara? I added a lippy because it does lengthen though.
Horrible and expensive.

Edit: I tried it again. I added another lippy because it makes eyelashes look glossy and it does not smudge or flake (when I wear CG Lash Exact WP underneath it). An average mascara and it is not worth spending so much on it.