April 16, 2014 | 1417 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2005 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Emilee_ann_143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think they changed the formula of this mascara. It doesnt work anymore?!!!!!!!!
    ==================================LOVE this mascare! My HG for now =D
    It's the cheap version of Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cil's.
    Lengthens and Curls to the fullest!!

Only con is it doesnt thicken lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2005 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Twister17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful stuff. Don't get me wrong, I generally love Maybelline mascaras but just one coat of Unstoppable was horribly clumpy and made my lashes stick together like crazy. I definitely won't be using this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lolita84

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is SUPER oily and this stuff does not smudge and does not come off!! I wore it during a full day of helping my boyfriend move out of his apartment in August and I was sweating like a pig and this mascara did not budge. My lashes looked like I just applied masacara on them. It lenghthens beautifully.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2005 7:16:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaMP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Am I the only person that this stuff actually does smudge on? After wearing it about 4 hours... raccoon rings start appearing. I wouldn't buy again because the smudge-proof aspect was what I was looking for.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2005 3:38:00 PM More reviews by scraps

I cannot believe I let myself get sucked in to yet another useless, annoying ploy...normally i have read phenomanal reviews on here....I have purchased awesome products due to the reviews on MUA...and a big shot out to all the girls who have considerably increased my makeup stash for the better....but....I just cannot say the same for Sky High and now this useless mess of a mascara..I think Maybelline needs to go back to the drawing board completely on their mascaras....I have used everything from Dior to Cover Girl and by far,,,Maybellines are the absolute worst!!! My lashes at the moment are sticking together and feel heavy and like plastic...I cannot wait to go home and wipe this crap off!!! I will promptly be throwing both of those tubes in the trash tonight( probably were Maybelline got the ingredients for them to start with )Sorry to all the Holy Grail users out there, no offense to you..if you adore it than good for you.....everyone else who tried it and hates it.....I hear ya!! Back to the Lancome counter for me since they really seem to be the only ones who can manufacture wearable mascara...Of course this is all IMO!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2005 7:02:00 AM More reviews by dvs8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It doesn't lengthen or thicken very much, in fact I can't tell the diff w/it on or off. Also it DO SMUDGE!!! I wear sunscreen and foundation and I found it smudging after 45 mins. I tried it without any sunscreen and foundation and it doesn't smudge until about 12 hrs later. 2000calories is better, smudges the same for me but at least it thickens and lengthens enough that I can see the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2005 2:11:00 PM More reviews by ScarletStarlet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked it. I haven't tried very many mascaras, but this is among my top favourites, mostly because it didn't smudge, which was so awesome. It'd stay on the whole day and didn't give me ugly dark smears under my eyes. It lengthened quite nicely, as well. For the price, it's pretty darn good, and I'd buy it again if I wasn't currently experimenting with different mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2005 10:15:00 AM More reviews by acherre

Not the worst mascara I tried, but nothing special either.

Pros: Relatively cheap, Definitely lengthening, and creates a glossy looking finish. Seems to last all day long.

Cons: It's not my DiorShow. I wish it had more volume/thickening ability, but that's just silly because the product doesn't even claim to do that.

I think I may try Revlon's new Fabulash...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Carlye2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, LOVE this stuff! It does what it says, no smudges and lengthens. Never any clumps. Very inexpensive. I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2005 2:16:00 PM More reviews by brithlp

I can't believe that this doesn't have rave reviews from everyone! This is the BEST mascara I have ever tried by far (and I've bought most of the ones from major brands over the years, cheap & v.expensive). It really is my holy grail mascara.

It actually stays on without smudging, giving a great natural look all day. Normally I end up throwing mascaras away after a couple of uses because they just don't stay on but I'm actually on my second tube of this already & wearing it every day - a definite first for me! If you've been searching for a wearable mascara, like I was, give this one a try (it's not that expensive either). I can't praise it highly enough.