April 20, 2014 | 1732 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

This product is great! It does the job without the high price tag! I have really oily skin, I keep this in my purse and put it on mid day when I start getting shiny. The best thing for me is that it minimizes my pores when I put it on. I usually look like a disco ball by mid day, there's nothing worse than looking at your face and realizing how shiny it is. This product is great and it makes me feel confident after I've been out all day. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by rakelpetersen

I love this powder. makes my oily forhead matte ALL day- without reappying. BUT be carefull it can get cakey- so only use where its needed!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by babyslut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First things first, if you have acne-prone skin, DON'T USE THIS PRODUCT. Seeing as it's very cheap, it does contain talc, which clogs your pores. After the first day using it, I had four big pimples on my face. However, the foundation is very matte and has great staying power. It does get cakey if you apply even a bit too much, which is a problem because it's one of those foundations you have to reapply throughout the day. There's a good amount of product for the price, which is definitely an upside!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by amkclaes

I really really like this powder, but I don't see it as the OMG HG product that everyone else seems to. It does the job, not even incredibly: if its a hot day or if I exert myself, my face can look oily after using this powder. But thats to be expected. I quite like it. Not cakey, does mattify, also finishes if you're using one of the pigmented ones. I wish it had a clamshell lid but its pressed powder so it doesn't really matter anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Stop. The. Bus. Don't let the cheap price fool you! This is really impressive and not one drop fake looking or cakey looking on my nc-25 skin. (creamy beige) I popped it right out of it's plastic container in about two seconds flat with a manicure scissors and into my luxe compact. I apply it right over my sunscreen and it looks so good even my husband said I look great ( from he who never compliments me without prodding that is huge)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by powdayoface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg holy grail powder!!! Have it in the shade transparent to set my liquid makeup. It is perfect!! No need to blot or reapply!! Beats any other overpriced powder on the market!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by JenGarza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this product- everyone swears by it. It does keep you matte, but only for 3 hours. After 3 hours I look horrendously oily and unflattering at all. Not only that, but it ends up looking almost like I have a thin cakey layer on my skin. The packaging is terrible and the lid pops off. Definitely not transportable.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Carchidi23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good for about an hour then cakey mess sets in. There are better matte powders out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by andreatexi

This is a good product and I can honestly say it really does give you a matte finish! It's a great product for those who love a matte look on their skin or want it to set their foundation or concealer. I personally won't repurchase cause I like a dewy glowing look my skin :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by summeraura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this product so much!i see good reviews everywhere and many youtubers and beauty gurus talk about it!its very cheap too but it breaks me out so badly!i have acne-prone skin but i've hadnt had any breakouts for a long time.as soon as i started using this powder 4-5 huge pimples came out on my cheeks.i stopped using it for about a week,my breakouts calmed down and went away and then i started using it again.the same happened.i wanted to give it a last chance so i started using it again.nothing changed.i've given it to my mother instead and seems to work great for her but i cant use it myself.it gives me the worst breakouts.:(