July 29, 2014 | 1257 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2008 10:45:00 AM More reviews by teranken

May work for some. But i find this pink to be a little too bold, despite being applied with a superlight hand. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Sissi

This looks very bright on the pot but goes on sheer, giving you a flushed doll look. I use this a lot for flash photography or under bright lights to achieve the look of healthy pink cheeks.
The texture is good and so is the staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 11:02:00 PM More reviews by darina18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is the perfect pink in my opinion, my go to blush. its looks extremely scary in the pan like a super bright hot pink but dont let that fool you, swiped on my nc25-30 skintone it is the most amazing vibrant glowy warm pink. not too cool toned as many pinks i have tried looked. really flattering on my skintone with dark brown hair and blue eyes.as you need to be light handed, it lasts forever- ive had it nearly a year now ( one of my first mac purchases) and theres still loads left. i love it, definitely one of my hgs, particularly beneficial after a few too many late nights as it makes you look more awake and healthy!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2008 12:48:00 PM More reviews by smudged_eyeliner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I would give this product 4.5 if i I could....it goes on my NC25 skin as a vibrant (but never over the top) glowy pink, its unlike any pink Ive owned...I was eyeing it up on counter for a long time, but since I had so many other MAC blushers and blushers from other brands, I wasnt sure whether to buy, but I finally did and I am glad i did I said I would buy it again, but to be honest I cant see myself running out anytime it the near future, you only need a tiny bit to get a good colour and because I have so many blushers (Im a blusher junkie!) I dont use it as often as my HG blushers so I probably wont run out, but overall, a very pretty blush which makes you look glowy and healthy and I would recommend it to a friend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by fishlipz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this, I totally fell for the hype. It's not BAD, but it's not as great as everyone says. It looks pretty if VERY LIGHTLY applied on my NC40 skin... or else it will look ruddy and uneven. I am still on the hunt for the perfect matte pink blush, I might try Pink Swoon next.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty, but its dupe-able. Its a pretty bright pink that when applied lightly leaves a light flush. I'm not a fan of the silver shimmer but it isn't too noticeable once on your face!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2008 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm really struggling with absolutely loving this blush. Looking at it in the pan scared the heck out of me and I'm having trouble putting it on my face so that it complements my prominent cheekbones. It is a fantastically cool pink, it makes me look like I just ran 10 miles. I think perhaps this would be more favorable on me in the winter than in the summer. No complaints about the texture, packaging, or anything like that. I'm keeping it in my collection just because I don't have anything else like it, I may try Kevyn Aucoin's Myracle or Liquifuschia just to see how they compare.
EDIT (6-23-09): Tippy BPB is very similar to this. Although I do prefer to wear Tippy, Dollymix is comparable.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to blush. I am quite pale so a little bit goes a long way. It's so intimidating in the pan but when I put it on I look awake even after a long night.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by khymm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really looks scary on the pan (fucshia pink), but when applied on my NC20-25 the color is a lovely candy pink. Its quite pigmented for a sheertone blush so you dont have to apply a lot.. I think this would last me a long time =)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by nicoleh619

Soooo pretty at Mac that I could'nt resist buying it. Hot pinkish with shimmer .