November 23, 2014 | 2105 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Coco

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by angmo

you either LOVE coco or HATE it. But I LOVE IT!!! I fell in love with it the first time I put this on. Whenever I had this, I feel more awake and alive....(I have several chanel perfume... #5, #19, #22, and Christalle) Having said that, Coco doesnt work for me during the summer months. I switch to Christalle or #19 in the summer. Dont get the EDP, try just a dab of parfum on your wrist and you will smell the difference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 4:11:00 AM More reviews by amykelley

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really enjoy Coco's sweet, woody vanilla drydown. It's not something I wear everyday, but it's perfect when I want to feel glamorous. Too bad my husband doesn't like it. Normally I wouldn't torture the poor guy by wearing a fragrance he despises, but he just has to put up with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by zpirsig

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a classic for a reason. I remember begging my mother to buy this for me when I was all of five years old. Now that I am in my 20's, I wear this out quite a lot and pick up lots of compliments, from women and men of all ages. True, it is not for the timid, but it's just a beautiful, musky, sexy fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Angel1981

When I bought this, the lady at the counter told me that this was voted the most sexiest fragrance by men. I can see why, its so classic and sofisticated but dosnt smell like something that only your mum should wear. I wear this when I do out to dinner, and only use it for really nice occasions. Im one of those people spray alot of perfume when I go out, but with coco, you only need two or three sprays and it stays all night. Its last so long that you literally have to scrub yourself rid of it in the shower. My 100ml bottle will last me forever. My boyfriend loves it. This is a must have in every perfume colection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2005 11:49:00 AM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Tried it at the Chanel counter, and found this Coco to be wonderfull.
Sophisticated, classy, and elegant with a little twist to it.
This might be a fragrance for the women out there who SEEM to be in control, tall, icy and perfect, but actually burst into giggles and laughter like a girl because of a silly, but surprizingly good joke.

Classy meets a good hint of sassy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2005 1:02:00 AM More reviews by hollywoodgurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this classic and namesake of the founder of the venerable Chanel label. Coco is a mysterious, provocative, exotic, senual oriental and very sophisticated. You feel good just wearing this fragrance which evokes ladies in long, formal gowns and gentlemen in white gloves and tails in an other era type of setting. Lovely and classic!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by matthi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My absolutely favourite fragrance. I feel sophisticated, confident and sexy when I wear the EDP. Stopped wearing it 'cos I felt it may have been a bit strong for the office, subway, etc. What a mistake!! I've never found anything else that comes close to the perfection of this fragrance. Thanks to all you ladies out there, I've decided to go back and make this my signature perfume for life.
PS I'm a fan of floral-Orientals, Opium, Youth-Dew, Byzance, Madame Rochas....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2005 4:36:00 PM More reviews by ahws

I agree with those of you who said PERFECTION, and "well-rounded" (I think). It is very very soft and spicy. At first I hated it, I still don't like the top note (suppose it's the mimosa?)but the drydown...!! No longer an old lady's fragrance. I allow it about half an hour to develop before I go out the door. I use Coco Mlle all the time but now I am going to use this one too. They have the orange blossom and mandarin in common, I think, as well as the vanilla and patchouli.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2005 5:10:00 PM More reviews by freegracer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm very sad to report that Coco and I have had a rocky relationship for almost 2 years now, and, as of this writing, the relationship is officially finished. It was back in '03 when I purchased a bottle of the Coco perfumed luxury body lotion. Somehow, I thought, I was going to love this stuff, even though I wasn't so sure when I was trying out the fragrance at the store. Foolishly, I handed over my credit card, went home, began to use the lotion, and began to dislike it more and more. To me, and this is only my experience and is no criticism for the multitude of Coco lovers, Coco is like poison ivy. Follow me here. There are many fragrances which I may not be crazy about initially but grow to love the more I smell them. Or, if I don't love them, I certainly can appreciate them. But Coco is the opposite. And here's where the poison ivy analogy comes in---the more I smell Coco, the less tolerable I am towards it, just as the more one is exposed to poison ivy, the sicker he becomes. Recently I received a vial of the Coco EDT. As soon as I applied it to my arm, my stomach lurched. The EDT, like the lotion, smells like some old fashioned strong smelling cough syrup my mother used to give us as kids; throw in some quinine on top of the cough syrup, add a little floor cleaner, and it's Coco. So, there you have it. A classic I can't wear. But this means I have more room for the Carons, so it's not all bad news. LOL. ;D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by tooblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay, my mother gave me my first bottle of Coco when I was around 22 or 23. She thought it was perfect for me. I loved it and used that bottle up. Decided, at the time, not to buy another bottle. Years later I finally did buy it in the edp form, loved it and graduated to the parfum. It is pure heaven!! Either the edp or parfum are the best. Very rich, warm and a bit spicy on me. Its just so perfect for special occasions, of course I wear it whenever I desire. For me, its the best Chanel perfume.