Chanel Coco

4.2

on 10/24/2005 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ewww what is with everyone this is like a strong fragrace probably best for a very old women. It stinks and when it dies down it smells like cigars and incense. its so gross.

on 10/17/2005 12:23:00 PM

I can't say anything that hasn't already been said. This is one of my favorite fragrances of all time.

on 10/11/2005 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

All I can say is- this is my favourite perfume ever. It has so many notes in it you get such a brilliant scent when you smell it. As with #5, its quite strong, so you only need 1 or 2 MAX squirts of this! It last all day and all I can say is that I love it. Its so individual- which I love. Ive never smelt a perfume which smell anything as good as this.

on 9/16/2005 1:18:00 PM

Waa-a-a-ay too strong for me. If I smell it on someone, it gives me a headache. It was a gift... definitely wouldn't buy it.

on 9/14/2005 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

you either LOVE coco or HATE it. But I LOVE IT!!! I fell in love with it the first time I put this on. Whenever I had this, I feel more awake and alive....(I have several chanel perfume... #5, #19, #22, and Christalle) Having said that, Coco doesnt work for me during the summer months. I switch to Christalle or #19 in the summer. Dont get the EDP, try just a dab of parfum on your wrist and you will smell the difference.

on 9/10/2005 4:11:00 AM

I really, really enjoy Coco's sweet, woody vanilla drydown. It's not something I wear everyday, but it's perfect when I want to feel glamorous. Too bad my husband doesn't like it. Normally I wouldn't torture the poor guy by wearing a fragrance he despises, but he just has to put up with this one!

on 9/7/2005 2:10:00 PM

This is a classic for a reason. I remember begging my mother to buy this for me when I was all of five years old. Now that I am in my 20's, I wear this out quite a lot and pick up lots of compliments, from women and men of all ages. True, it is not for the timid, but it's just a beautiful, musky, sexy fragrance.

on 8/26/2005 5:30:00 AM

When I bought this, the lady at the counter told me that this was voted the most sexiest fragrance by men. I can see why, its so classic and sofisticated but dosnt smell like something that only your mum should wear. I wear this when I do out to dinner, and only use it for really nice occasions. Im one of those people spray alot of perfume when I go out, but with coco, you only need two or three sprays and it stays all night. Its last so long that you literally have to scrub yourself rid of it in the shower. My 100ml bottle will last me forever. My boyfriend loves it. This is a must have in every perfume colection.

on 8/6/2005 11:49:00 AM

Tried it at the Chanel counter, and found this Coco to be wonderfull.
Sophisticated, classy, and elegant with a little twist to it.
This might be a fragrance for the women out there who SEEM to be in control, tall, icy and perfect, but actually burst into giggles and laughter like a girl because of a silly, but surprizingly good joke.

Classy meets a good hint of sassy.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love this classic and namesake of the founder of the venerable Chanel label. Coco is a mysterious, provocative, exotic, senual oriental and very sophisticated. You feel good just wearing this fragrance which evokes ladies in long, formal gowns and gentlemen in white gloves and tails in an other era type of setting. Lovely and classic!

Popular Fragrances