January 30, 2015 | 1875 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - BIG

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kayvgillett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, and always end up going back to it! It didnt really do much in the terms of volume (as i straighten my hair so volume products become a bit redundant) it gives my hair shine lik nothing else i have ever tried (and i have tried ALOT, redkin, aveda, keratase) i would deffinetly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Candy_Floss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first you really have to get used to it. It has quite weird smell too. But overall i like it, its good for your hair and scalp (works like a massage as it contains salt), hair stays fresh for longer and it gives a bit volume to my hair as well (i have long but thin hair)! although it is quite expensive it lasts for ages as you need just a little of the product for a wash!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:56:00 AM More reviews by flawdperfecti0n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is, to me, extremely expensive. But I got it as a gift, so I can't complain. It makes my hair feel extremely clean and lathers really well, and I actually really like the texture of the shampoo...although as I was shampooing my hair, it felt almost as though it'd stripped my hair of all moisture--I had to condition like no other afterward.
HOWEVER, it smells beautiful and my hair is softer than ever before/actually isn't lifelessly flat. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this LUSH BIG shampoo, along with my Vegenease conditioner, and Love how clean my hair feels, only gripe i have is my hands if there is a cut or if my hands are dry due to cool winter air, my hands burn with this shampoo big, I hope they will reformulate this big shampoo where there isnt much COARSE salt in that shampoo, it feels more like a Coarse salt shampoo, that burns your hands to heck, than a regular clarifying shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2008 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ymadub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This tends to strip the color out of my hair, but my stepdaughter (who doesn't color) loves it. It does really detox your hair and make it look volumized, albeit in need of a LOT of conditioning afterwards. Very frizzy! I personally don't like the scent - reminds me of Comet cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by secondhandnation

Oh my sweet and creamy lord, BIG is the best shampoo I've ever used! I'm not a big shampoo girl, cos I have curly hair and dandruff and so when I use it, I have used head and shoulders which is just gross. (But dandruff is gross too!) Anyway, I discovered Big when my bro-in-law gave me a tub for Christmas and I love it. Just a little scoopful does the job and my scalp seems much healthier and less oily and the smell is refreshing and wonderful. You scoop a bit in, rub it into your scalp and POOF, it lathers up like crazy. It's really cool. My two issues are that the screw top is annoying and that I just colored my hair and now have to lay off using it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by mayaari

This shampoo is great for getting rid of buildup and detoxing your hair. The packaging is interesting but sometimes cumbersome - no problem opening the lid and scooping out a small amount (a little goes a long way), but having to screw the lid back on while the shampoo's in your hand so you don't get a lot of water back in the bottle is annoying. That being said, I really like BIG. Once you get it lathering in your hair, it really lathers up and cleans up your hair. Be sure to follow up with a conditioner, as this strips your hair - it will squeak - and can be quite drying if used alone. I like using this every 2 weeks or so to remove buildup, since I don't use many styling products, and my hair is color treated.

The smell - and use of sea salt in the ingredients - reminds me of the beach :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Big is a great volumizing shampoo for hair that needs a detox. It smells great and is pretty cost effecient since you only need a small amount massaged into thoroughly wet hair. I wont be repurchasing though, since it dries my hair out too much. Kenra Clarifying is much gentler, but still gets the gunk off my strands.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 7:29:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i admit, i only bought this at first because of the fragrance, which goes perfectly with retread, which i also love the fragrance of. this does a good job though, my fine hair feels soft and has body, and it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by rapkat0021

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE.
Totally worth the price. This has lasted me for a year. VERY little goes a VERY long way. About 1/2 a teaspoon.
Some may complain that it is too drying. Then use conditioner. (durrr XD)