LUSH BIG

3.9

Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Cocamide DEA, Lauryl Betaine, Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Orris Absolute (Iris florentina), *Limonene, *Linalool, *Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Perfume

on 6/15/2008 4:15:00 PM

This is amazing shampoo. My hair is bouncy and shiny after I use it...which is pretty amazing since my hair is thin and can be very dull and flat.

on 6/8/2008 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This product really just did nothing for me. I did get a good lather, unlike other users, but compared to the shampoo bars and Cynthia Sylvia Stout, it didn't really live up to my Lush expectations.

My hair felt a bit more dry, shapeless and dull afterwards, rather than what it promises to do.

EDIT: I have switched over shampoos now but still use this every now and then when i need a bit more volume. I find the big hunks of salt left in my hair after use really annoying!! plus i think it was a bit to harsh for everyday use with my very fine hair.

OLD REVIEW: this shampoo is fantastic! its very original in texture and works really really well at cleaning and making you hair super smooth. Its the best shampoo i have ever used and seems to make my hair better with every use. I have very very fine hair and its gives me quite a bit of volume which i cant complain about. Its not drying at all and i reccomend marilyn conditioner after use. a must have.

on 5/8/2008 9:37:00 AM

I ran out of this stuff recently and started using up a bottle of Aveda shampoo that had been collecting dust in my bathroom - what a terrible mistake. Within days my hair started looking stringy, oily, flat and unhealthy. Had to go out and buy a new tub of Big. I swear this stuff actually balances the oil production of my scalp or something! It just improves the overall texture of my hair 100% and I love the beachy scent.

People say this shampoo can be drying; but for me with hair that's shortish, fine, oily, and has product in it on a daily basis this product is a godsend.

on 4/3/2008 5:52:00 AM

I decided to try this shampoo after reading all the rave reviews as my hair has been looking really dull and lifeless recently. I have very fine long hair. I only wash it once a week when I go swimming because it's quite dry and frizzy. I had a bit of trouble getting the shampoo to lather at first but realised that it lathers up well as soon as the hair is soaking wet. Followed it with a sample of Veganese which I got in the shop and while I was drying my hair i could feel how soft it was. I need to straighten it as well in order for it not to be such a frizzy mess, but after I quickly ran a flat iron through my hair, my head was soft, shiny and frizz free. My hair feels absolutely gorgeous today, I'm so chuffed! I guess only time will tell if this product is the bomb but for now I'm really happy with the results!

on 4/2/2008 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Totally awful as far as I am concerned. 1 lippie because the boyfriend will use it up (he will use anything). The salt scrubble dries out my hair so bad and it smells awful as well. No redeeming qualities to this shampoo! Also contains SLS. EDIT: I got another sample in a grab bag at a party and I tried to like it again. It is seriously very drying. I DO have dry hair and scalp and thick hair. Maybe it just doesn't work for me but I will give it one more lippie for slamming off all my build up! I will keep it in the fridge as a clarifying shampoo. Still unimpressed about the SLS though. GET RID OF IT, LUSH!

awesome product for everyone with thin hair. it smells wonderful but it is such a pain to apply.

on 3/26/2008 2:56:00 PM

I just tried this last week when I was in London. The sales associate gave me a free sample to try in the hotel. I was very impressed with this product. I have very fine straight hair that requires a lot of product in it to have any volume at all. The weather in London was killing my hair, it became very frizzy, and yet greasy every day because of the pollution.

I used this the last 2 days I was there, and my hair looked awesome. I'm definitely going to buy some next time I get to a store in the States.

on 3/15/2008 7:59:00 PM

This is decent stuff. I can see how it would be drying, as the first ingredient is salt. It's a weird texture...You can actually FEEL the salt granules. Still, it smells good, and my hair looked good afterwards. I only use it 1-2 times a week, sort of as a clarifying shampoo, and always followed by deep conditioner. I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to use it if you dye your hair, but who knows?

on 3/11/2008 6:47:00 PM

I love this product, and always end up going back to it! It didnt really do much in the terms of volume (as i straighten my hair so volume products become a bit redundant) it gives my hair shine lik nothing else i have ever tried (and i have tried ALOT, redkin, aveda, keratase) i would deffinetly recommend this product!