March 2, 2015 | 1818 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - BIG

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2008 5:52:00 AM More reviews by lilliputty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try this shampoo after reading all the rave reviews as my hair has been looking really dull and lifeless recently. I have very fine long hair. I only wash it once a week when I go swimming because it's quite dry and frizzy. I had a bit of trouble getting the shampoo to lather at first but realised that it lathers up well as soon as the hair is soaking wet. Followed it with a sample of Veganese which I got in the shop and while I was drying my hair i could feel how soft it was. I need to straighten it as well in order for it not to be such a frizzy mess, but after I quickly ran a flat iron through my hair, my head was soft, shiny and frizz free. My hair feels absolutely gorgeous today, I'm so chuffed! I guess only time will tell if this product is the bomb but for now I'm really happy with the results!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 12:24:00 AM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Totally awful as far as I am concerned. 1 lippie because the boyfriend will use it up (he will use anything). The salt scrubble dries out my hair so bad and it smells awful as well. No redeeming qualities to this shampoo! Also contains SLS. EDIT: I got another sample in a grab bag at a party and I tried to like it again. It is seriously very drying. I DO have dry hair and scalp and thick hair. Maybe it just doesn't work for me but I will give it one more lippie for slamming off all my build up! I will keep it in the fridge as a clarifying shampoo. Still unimpressed about the SLS though. GET RID OF IT, LUSH!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 2:12:00 PM More reviews by sorichsopretty

awesome product for everyone with thin hair. it smells wonderful but it is such a pain to apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by sweettart207

I just tried this last week when I was in London. The sales associate gave me a free sample to try in the hotel. I was very impressed with this product. I have very fine straight hair that requires a lot of product in it to have any volume at all. The weather in London was killing my hair, it became very frizzy, and yet greasy every day because of the pollution.

I used this the last 2 days I was there, and my hair looked awesome. I'm definitely going to buy some next time I get to a store in the States.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

This is decent stuff. I can see how it would be drying, as the first ingredient is salt. It's a weird texture...You can actually FEEL the salt granules. Still, it smells good, and my hair looked good afterwards. I only use it 1-2 times a week, sort of as a clarifying shampoo, and always followed by deep conditioner. I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to use it if you dye your hair, but who knows?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by kayvgillett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, and always end up going back to it! It didnt really do much in the terms of volume (as i straighten my hair so volume products become a bit redundant) it gives my hair shine lik nothing else i have ever tried (and i have tried ALOT, redkin, aveda, keratase) i would deffinetly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Candy_Floss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first you really have to get used to it. It has quite weird smell too. But overall i like it, its good for your hair and scalp (works like a massage as it contains salt), hair stays fresh for longer and it gives a bit volume to my hair as well (i have long but thin hair)! although it is quite expensive it lasts for ages as you need just a little of the product for a wash!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:56:00 AM More reviews by flawdperfecti0n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is, to me, extremely expensive. But I got it as a gift, so I can't complain. It makes my hair feel extremely clean and lathers really well, and I actually really like the texture of the shampoo...although as I was shampooing my hair, it felt almost as though it'd stripped my hair of all moisture--I had to condition like no other afterward.
HOWEVER, it smells beautiful and my hair is softer than ever before/actually isn't lifelessly flat. <3

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this LUSH BIG shampoo, along with my Vegenease conditioner, and Love how clean my hair feels, only gripe i have is my hands if there is a cut or if my hands are dry due to cool winter air, my hands burn with this shampoo big, I hope they will reformulate this big shampoo where there isnt much COARSE salt in that shampoo, it feels more like a Coarse salt shampoo, that burns your hands to heck, than a regular clarifying shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2008 9:31:00 AM More reviews by ymadub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This tends to strip the color out of my hair, but my stepdaughter (who doesn't color) loves it. It does really detox your hair and make it look volumized, albeit in need of a LOT of conditioning afterwards. Very frizzy! I personally don't like the scent - reminds me of Comet cleanser.