August 30, 2014 | 1836 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - BIG

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 7:29:00 PM More reviews by theseagrows

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i admit, i only bought this at first because of the fragrance, which goes perfectly with retread, which i also love the fragrance of. this does a good job though, my fine hair feels soft and has body, and it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by rapkat0021

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE.
Totally worth the price. This has lasted me for a year. VERY little goes a VERY long way. About 1/2 a teaspoon.
Some may complain that it is too drying. Then use conditioner. (durrr XD)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by daisyj2

Pros: it's easy to carry and much smaller than a normal shampoo bottle (I take it on ski trips with me), you only use a little bit at a time, there are a ton of uses per tub, it lathers well, and it leaves my hair squeaky clean.

Cons: other than the squeaky clean feeling, I haven't seen a *huge* difference in hair shininess. Also, you have to be sure to keep water from getting into the bottle while you're in the shower.

In all, I love having this around because it feels like it "detoxes" my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 11:02:00 PM More reviews by she_thinks_it

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the weirdest shampoo I've ever seen, but it's also one of the best. It smells amazing, lathers well, and makes my hair (mostly straight with a little wave) fluffy and bouncy. A pot is not cheap, but you only need an amount the size of a quarter so it ends up being not-too-terribly expensive. I find that it's not for everyday use, too harsh for that, but two or three times a week is perfect. Some reviews on the Lush site say it takes the color from color-treated hair, but I don't know about that because I've never colored my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2007 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Isane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It has a strange consistency, but it works amazingly well! You can really feel the difference after using this shampoo as it gets rid of all the build-up. It's great for eliminating dandruff and I found it helped reduce fly-aways. It is a bit drying so use sparingly (definitely not an everyday shampoo). Apply a nice conditioner afterwards as it tends to knot the hair a lot.

Margarita lime is how they describe the scent of Big, not an unpleasant smell. Actually it doesn't smell like much at all to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2007 4:24:00 AM More reviews by no_regrets_coyote

it works really well, and it feels good when you're using it. it makes my hair feel clean and look shiny. but i hate the smell. it's a tad drying, yes, but i have fine straight hair that i have to wash every day, so i'm not really that worried about it getting dried out a little.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2007 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Janvier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this shampoo!! Truly weird consistency and poor packaging but overcome completely by its wonderful smell and truly amazing shine it delivers. I use it once a week in place of a clarifying shampoo. Any more than than and it is too drying and will cause color to fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2007 7:25:00 PM More reviews by meh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have an oily scalp and very fine, thin, fragile, stick straight hair. This shampoo is very strange... Open it up and you will find a gel with big salt crystals suspended in it. The smell is supposedly this pleasant margarita lime, but I have yet to experience this phenomenon so I usually add a few drops of lime essential oil to it when I get a new tub (yes, it comes in a tub not a bottle). I wet my hair well and then grab a little scoop of shampoo, plop it on top of my head, and massage it in well before rinsing. The shampoo is supposed to make your hair look virginal and shiny, like it's never even seen a curling iron or bottle of haircolor. It delivers, believe me. The shine is incredible.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by bobbyrsgirl

I really like this shampoo. I don't recommend this for dry hair but it's great for oily hair. Makes my hair feel so clean and full of volume. The packaging isn't great since it comes in a tub and always gets watered down in my shower but the smell is wonderful. I think everyone except those with dry hair should use this once a week!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by pieulla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very hesitant to try this product at first, but the texture intrigued me, as well as the scent! The scent is a very fresh and uplifting citrus. I use this product once a week, anymore and I think the salt would dry my hair out. But I always look forward to BIG day! lol Just a little bit goes a long way. I love the way the grains of salt feel on my head, as well as the squeaky clean way it leaves my hair. I feel more comfortable using styling products now that I know BIG will clean the build up out for me!

BIG will definately be staple in my shower! ;0