April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ktb8293

Recieved this as a gift so I dont know how much it actually cost and normally shy away from H'E brands because of the sticker shock. However, I like that it doesnt make my face feel tight or dry after using it. There is a slight tingling feeling while you are working it into your face - makes me feel like its actually doing something. But I like to wash my face and makeup off at the same time and this cant even breakdown d/s mascara. So I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 5:21:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great cleanser, it really takes all the make-up off and a little goes a long way. I've been using it for ages and will be using it for years to come. I also use it to clean my foundation brushes, it removes ALL residues and leaves my brushes as good as new.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

I kind of liked this at first. It's this mousse foaming cleanser that is a bit creamy. It does remove makeup, but not all of it and skin feels kinda dry after you rinse. What I disliked is that after only 2 uses this gave me tiny bumps almost all over my face. Then I read online that the cleanser contains plant extracts. I will never use this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kmajewski

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! One thing most people dont know, this is a make-up remover, not a cleanser. You first use it to remove your make up and follow up with a cleanser. This is a great product for my normal sensitive skin. I use it to remove my make up, and then cleanse with what ever cleanser i am using that month. I only use this product at night to remove make up.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by 1prettygirl

I used it before and remembered liking it. After buying one of my own it was kinda nice at the begining. However after having gone through like 2/3 of the tube, my face felt DRY!! Now I'll use the remaining product every other day till it's finished. Wouldn't purchase it again, for what I'm getting, I'd much rather spend $2 on a bar of soap. They would do the same thing, oh ya, they smell the same too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by clairesewell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser at the airport in America, so it wasn't as expensive as it could have been. The price in the UK is what put me off before but I am glad that I've tried it now. I use it at the end of the day and it leaves my skin feeling really fresh and clean. The best part is that you only need a pea sized blob which means that the bottle will last for ages - much better value for money than some cheaper brands. I have quite reactive, oily skin and I've had no problems with this cleanser. It could be a problem for drier skins as it is a little drying, but this works well on my oily skin. The only thing that I dislike is the smell - it smells like the cheap soap you find in public toilets. However, this goes away straight after use. I will definately buy again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2008 11:35:00 AM More reviews by bethch

Well, after reading some reviews on this cleanser, I decided not to try it on my face just yet. I used it as a handwash just to test it out. Well I'm glad I didn't put this stuff near my face!!!!
It tightened, dried out and irritated my hands. So on my thinner face skin, I dread to think what it would do!!! Now it isnt expensive but if I wanted this effect, I would just buy a bottle of bleach! Bleach is cheaper than this so hence the "expensive" price!
I wont use or buy this again. Oh and it smells like a block of old soap!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by itsmekylie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this after an SA convinced me that I would hate the gel version for oily skin (which I have), as my skin is also really sensitive and reactive. Removes makeup well, but caused little pimples (I am breakout-prone if I use congesting products, but otherwise don't break out often) and left my skin feeling like it had a residue on it. Switched to the gel with more luck. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by moodygall

It removes make-up well, it's foamy & a little goes a long way so that's good. But! my skin felt dry, my skin felt like rubber after washing. I haven't been that impressed by Clinique so far & this cleanser was terrible for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2007 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Ava_B

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this cleanser. I like the foamy lather and it makes my skin feel clean. I haven't noticed that it dries me out much, but I follow it with Clinique's Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief.