October 25, 2014 | 1753 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by kikky

Got it many times from gift set w/ purchase. Have tried many times (wanna make sure I give it chances) but this product dries my skin out badly. Will not use it and will not buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 10:40:00 AM More reviews by MHUDSON71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I HAVE USED THIS MAKEUP REMOVER FOR ABOUT 2-3 YEARS NOW...MY SKIN ISNT OILY--ITS FAIRLY NORMAL....I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I DONT CONSIDER IT TO HAVE A STRONG SCENT, AND IT REMOVES ALL OF MY MAKEUP...IT LATHERS NICELY AND RINSES SQUEAKY CLEAN, AND I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH IT DRYING MY SKIN.....I ALWAYS USE THIS TO REMOVE MY MAKEUP AT NIGHT AND THEN FOLLOW WITH MY USUAL CLEANSER AND SKINCARE ROUTINE......

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by avar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is somewhat drying - I do not like using a facial cleanser that makes my face squeak after I have washed it off. It does a good job in removing make up, but take my advice and keep it away from your eyes. I got some near my eyes, by accident, and found that this stuff is caustic in the eye area and causes burning for many minutes after it is flushed out. I think I'll stick with my Philosophy Purity Made Simple or Paula's Choice facial cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 1:22:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmmm... I have read some of the reviews about this product and I honestly have not shared some of the bad experiences that others have. I got it as a gift with purchase and have been using it in the shower after removing my eye make-up with the terrible Aesop Remove (can't find it listed in MUA to vent about how bad it is, but anyone out there thinking of buying it, think again...). Anyway, back to the Clinique product, I find it quite alright. It lathers up really thickly and cleanses quite effectively. I haven't had any noticeable trouble with dryness or breakouts from this product, but I will continue using it and report back if I do. I am always keen to find faults in products from brands like Clinique, but my experience with this product hasn't yielded any criticisms.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by b1mb088

Nasty harsh horrible product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ktb8293

Recieved this as a gift so I dont know how much it actually cost and normally shy away from H'E brands because of the sticker shock. However, I like that it doesnt make my face feel tight or dry after using it. There is a slight tingling feeling while you are working it into your face - makes me feel like its actually doing something. But I like to wash my face and makeup off at the same time and this cant even breakdown d/s mascara. So I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 5:21:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great cleanser, it really takes all the make-up off and a little goes a long way. I've been using it for ages and will be using it for years to come. I also use it to clean my foundation brushes, it removes ALL residues and leaves my brushes as good as new.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 12:39:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

I kind of liked this at first. It's this mousse foaming cleanser that is a bit creamy. It does remove makeup, but not all of it and skin feels kinda dry after you rinse. What I disliked is that after only 2 uses this gave me tiny bumps almost all over my face. Then I read online that the cleanser contains plant extracts. I will never use this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2008 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kmajewski

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! One thing most people dont know, this is a make-up remover, not a cleanser. You first use it to remove your make up and follow up with a cleanser. This is a great product for my normal sensitive skin. I use it to remove my make up, and then cleanse with what ever cleanser i am using that month. I only use this product at night to remove make up.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by 1prettygirl

I used it before and remembered liking it. After buying one of my own it was kinda nice at the begining. However after having gone through like 2/3 of the tube, my face felt DRY!! Now I'll use the remaining product every other day till it's finished. Wouldn't purchase it again, for what I'm getting, I'd much rather spend $2 on a bar of soap. They would do the same thing, oh ya, they smell the same too!