Neutrogena Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

3.4

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance 5/29/09

on 1/23/2007 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for $7.99 CDN, and I really like it. In the commercial, it says that it removes dirt and oil, and it does neither for me. I have crazy blackheads...I know that they're hard, nearly impossible to get rid of but I've tried various brands, in case I have a bit of luck. I noticed that if you use quite a lot, three pea sized squirts on the tips of your fingers, it tingles, exfoilates and it feels really good. I bought this product hoping that it would get rid of my blackheads, but it didn't really work. But it moisturizes my skin really well.

on 1/6/2007 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I hate cleansers that don't foam (unless you count Jojoba oil). This doesn't feel like it does anything for my oily skin. I *much* prefer regular Neutrogena or their Acne Wash. What a disappointment!

on 1/6/2007 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser is pretty good. I have oily skin and this does a good job of removing the oil without drying me out. You do have to get used to the fact that it doesn't lather up. I primarily use it in the shower, because it is rather "thick". After I use it, my face feels clean and not tight. Occasionally, I add a little baking soda just to get that exfolliating feel. I would purchase again, because I really like the way

on 12/23/2006 3:44:00 AM

I am suprised at the low percentage for rebuy! I really like this stuff! It's a GREAT everyday cleanser. The texture takes a little getting used to, since it doesn't lather/foam. However it does rinse off quick and EASILY w/o any residue after. I like the smell and it leaves my skin nice and soft! Will update if anything changes. Price is cheap as well which is always good =) Doesn't overdry either! Ref: Combo/dry skin.

on 12/9/2006 10:01:00 PM

I really haven't noticed a problem with this cleanser. I have the Target version of it, and I like the way that it has worked so far. It goes easily on my face, removes my makeup, and leaves my face with a nice glow.

I've been keeping an eye on dryness, given the other reviews, but so far (even with dry skin and cold dry climate) I haven't noticed anything.

on 12/9/2006 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This cleanser does not really do much for my skin. I don't know about its makeup removing abilities (I only wear mineral makeup, and it removes that fine). It can be a touch drying, even though it feels refreshing when applied. It could do without the powdery note in the fragrance as well. Not special enough for me to repurchase again, although overall it it's not horrible.

on 12/6/2006 9:50:00 PM

I really didn't like this cleanser at first; however, I found if I rub it on my dry face and then wipe it off with a warm wet washcloth, it does remove my makeup. I then rewash my face with it in the regular way. My skin felt clean and refreshed. One drawback is that you cannot remove your eye makeup with it, because it will sting you eyes.

on 11/24/2006 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

First things first,I will definitely not repurchase this cleanser.I think it removes makeup well and doesn't dry out my dry skin (that's why I gave it 2 lippies so far) but I can't stand the smell! Some people said it's menthol but to me it smells (and looks like b/c of its texture and the pearly sheen in it)so much like those hair removal creams that you use for your legs!UGH! It retails double $ here than in US,I'm positive that I can find something a lot better in terms of cleansing,smell,texture and even packaging (coz I hate how big this is since it gets harder to make the product come out of the tube in time).Not recommended!

on 11/13/2006 7:50:00 PM

I did not like this cleanser at all. It did not remove all of my makeup.I have oily,acne prone skin and it just didn't feel clean. I hated it so much I gave it to my sister.

on 10/28/2006 10:28:00 PM

I don't like this for two reasons: first, it doesn't get rid of even lightly applied makeup; and, second, you can't use it in the eye area because of the menthol. It's better at taking off makeup if you remove it with a washcloth, but that's kind of a pain sometimes. And I don't like having to use a separate product to wash my eyes. The one good thing I can say for it is that it doesn't strip or dry my skin. I won't buy this again.