October 1, 2014 | 1901 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2006 9:19:00 AM More reviews by northdakota84

I thought this was just a cream version of the Deep Clean Cleanser and would be great for my face for the fall and winter, but I was definitely wrong. This cleanser doesn't foam, so I really don't feel like I'm getting any makeup or oil off. Plus, the menthol is sooo irritating. You definitely can't use this near your eyes, it burns way too much. And trust me, I use the Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask that has menthol in it and that never bothers me. But this cleanser...let's just say it's not my friend.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2006 8:21:00 AM More reviews by vodkabarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Urgh, I hate this product!
I'm trying to switch to cheaper brands and this is currently 1 in Boots so I thought I'd try it - it says "all skin types" but stings my sensitive dry skin and on top of that, after 3 days of use I have the worst spots since I was a teenager! It also smells horrible and is hard to rinse off.
I normally try and at least finish things but not this one - it's going in the bin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2006 11:04:00 PM More reviews by adamanteve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this cleanser a few times a week before getting out of the shower (although I don't advise storing it in the shower), and moisturize immediately after. I have very dry skin and I feel the moisturizing after is a VERY important part because my skin never feels dry. I think a lot of the people who wrote bad reviews for this product could benefit a lot from using moisturizer after.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by cathy2065

I'm really surprised by the negative comments on this cleanser! I really like it!! I swapped to this when I was a teenager with the normal pimples/ oily problems, after trying Clearasil, Clinique and a lot of other cleansers! But I found this one worked the best.... I'm still using it and I'm 27!! And no longer suffering from pimples... Its a really gentle effective cleanser that leaves your skin feeling clean, but not overly dry or stipped of essential oils. This took a little while to get used to after using harsher products. But now I love it! I find that I have to use a makeup remover also (but I wear Revlon colourstay which takes a bit to remove). This is great to use morning and night - summer and winter!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2006 1:13:00 AM More reviews by danceituphomie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's not the greatest cleanser. it doesn't do much for acne but it made my skin feel cleaner & softer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

I think this is one of the better Neutrogena facial cleansers. However, it's kind of deceiving. It's a nice creamy consistency and foams nicely, so it's kind of surprising how drying it really is. I like the way it makes skin tingle. Unfortunately it's drying an doesn't do much for acne, so I wouldn't buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Bloata

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cleanser is CHEAP LOW END dung! I dont like it! It caused me to breakout, burned my skin, made me darker (hyperpigment) and screwed my skin before my job interview! HOW DARE NEUTRONGENA DO THIS? I wish I could slap neutrogena, I already trashed this cleanser. If you are considering purchasing this..DONT! DONT YOU HEAR ME!!!!! I HOPE YOU ARE READING THIS CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!! JUST DONT PURCHASE IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lovepiink

This is a good face wash for the winter, but its too heavy for the summer. It cleans my face well, but it doesnt get rid of pimples or makeup. Its a so-so cleanser, but I've sorta grown to it for some reason. I just dont like the toothpaste-kind-of-tube because when its nearly empty its hard to squeeze out.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2006 9:33:00 PM More reviews by kittenkat981

This was just ok, it didn't really help my acne at all and it irriated my eyes if I got it to near them. Like I said it was ok but there are better options out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by kyidmnmaiv

I really like this cleanser. It leaves my skin very soft and the cool feeling it gives is wonderful in the morning. Not long after I began using it, I noticed my pores were much smaller (granted, I had been using Cetaphil before, which doesn't give the best cleanse). I was afraid it would dry out my skin, but in combination with a good moisturizer, it definitely hasn't.