October 24, 2014 | 1057 users online

Mascara - Estee Lauder - MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2006 1:34:00 PM More reviews by hallonkex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best mascara i've ever tried, and belive me when i say i tried soo many.. cheap and pricey ones. I almost gave up, and then i got this one as a sample when I got the pleasures parfume. I love it, it does everything u would expect from a mascara.
My HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2006 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Twanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got a sample of this and will use it as it's free, but wil not purchase. Adds no thickness to my lashes. Lancome is still my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2006 7:55:00 AM More reviews by aysegulg

I had a bad experience with Lash XL so I hesitated to try this. But Magnascopic happened to be a very good one, especially its brush: it is big and fine. I can seperate my lashes easily with it. It doesn't clump or smear, too.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2006 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Hula_hoop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff totally irritated my eyes and skin around my lashes. I don't know if I just got a bad tube but it was a very horrible experience. Thank goodness it was a gwp. I won't be buying it to see if my experience was just with a bad tube though. It's too pricey for that!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2006 9:25:00 PM More reviews by pure_grace

Got this as a GWP, and with my mascara base, it's awesome! It doesn't do much for thickening in some aspects, but it really lengthens my average length asian lashes. I can't be sure about the curling factor as I used this with a mascara base that holds a curl, but it's an awesome mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by bella001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a GWP version. I really love this mascara and was suprised it got such a low rating. This mascara gives me great definition, length and thickness. I was thinking that I would repurchase once mine is finished but I would wait for a gift with purchase so I can try other things too. The packaging is really cute. Blue tube with gold ring. I like this mascara and would put it above Revlons Lash Fantasy and L'oreal's doubt extend. However, if you are on a budget, those ones would do just fine. My sister told me she discovered a great mascara and I told her I had found one too and then we both found out we were both talking about EL MagnaScopic. I didn't even know she had this. We both recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2006 1:25:00 AM More reviews by scorpioblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara. It gives you enormous lashes and it doesn't flake or smudge. I have found when you use it right in the beginning it is very clumpy. But if you wipe the wand down and then leave it for a few minutes while you put the rest of your make up on it goes on a lot smoother and doesn't gloop up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 10:59:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

I also have a sample of this, and it just may give my diorshow a run for its money. It clumps a bit more than DS, but it doesn't smudge or flake at all! This is definately a dramatic mascara, and for me, that means an evening mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by j_bella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this from a friend in a sample size, and it looks like a big bullet. I like how it makes my lashes look more dramatic than my L'Oreal Lash Out mascara. It's slightly clumpier, but it does make my lashes look thicker. It adds a little bit of length too. HOWEVER, it could not hold a curl if its life is dependent on it, so quite disappointing in that aspect. An hour after I applied it, my lashes have drooped 50% from their curled form.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Pieced

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this mascara the first few day, and then it started to clump up my lashes, it might be that the mascara was old or something, but I was annoyed, since it costs so much, I didn't wanna throw it away, so I used it. I would buy it again, It was a good mascara, and it delivered as it said it would...