Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF45

3.6

Active Ingredients: Avobenzene 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.8%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Napthalate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Trideceth-6, Behenyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance (1220-046)

on 6/14/2005 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this stuff! The first sunscreen not to feel like a sticky layer on my very oily skin. Feels like wearing almost nothing. It also, surprisingly, doesn't run into my contact lens wearing eyes and sting as all other sunscreens with avobenzone have done in the past. Highly recommend this to oily/combo-skinned.

on 6/13/2005 1:29:00 PM

On my 3rd bottle of this. My husband and I both use this every single day! Love it, doesn't break either of us out, works great under makeup and gives broad spectrum protection. Will be buying this forever!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've using this for about two weeks. I am very oily and live in Phx where we are already experiencing 110 degree weather (May). So far this hasn't broken me out and I have very sensitive skin. I apply after toner and it quickly dries to a matte finish. I make sure I rub in my foundation stick over it before it completely dries to a matte finish.

The fact that this product has an SPF of 45 is very impressive and will continue to purchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm sorry, but this stuff is just horrible on me. There is nothing "dry" about it. I just put some on this morning and my face was and still IS shiny - gross; like all I need is more shine. It also made my face itch in spots after I applied it. I feel so lovely...not.

on 5/23/2005 8:00:00 AM

Love this stuff; I'm on my ??? bottle. I live in a sunny climate and use it everyday on my face, chest and the backs of my hands. It dries nicely, leaving only a little shine on my face, which powder covers nicely for days I want to be matte. No skin issues, but I do cleanse morning and evening pretty obsessively.

on 5/21/2005 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite sunscreen. It definitely is what it says on the package - ultra-light clean feel, fast-absorbing, light scent. I feel the need to wear a strong enough sunscreen everyday, being in sunny L.A., but was bothered by the coconut scents and sticky feel of most drugstore sunscreens. This one solves the problem!

I also have combo/oily skin, and after a month, I can say that this is safe to use on my face too.

Price is a bit much for a drugstore sunscreen, but it's worth it when it does what it says it's going to do. Definitely a keeper.

I like this sunscreen very much! It`s absorbed quickly and there`s no greasiness after application. I`m very prone to breaking out, and this sunscreen did not give me one zit! I use it year round under my moisturizer and makeup. I`m very young, but i`m taking precautions already as to protect my skin from wrinkles, freckles and cancer in the future! It`s SPF 45, very strong, so i know i`ll be protected! Great stuff! :)

on 5/14/2005 11:38:00 PM

Ouch! My facial skin is not generally too sensitive, but this stuff stings - and not just upon application, but throughout the day. Granted, I am using a retinol treatment and maybe my skin is being more delicate because of it, but this stuff actually caused blotches that lasted a few days and induced peeling/rawness. I tried it twice and I'm calling uncle. If anyone else out there has reacted this way to this product and then gone on to find a good sunscreen or higher-spf foundation that doesn't seem to aggravate break-out prone skin, I'd LOVE to hear from you.

on 5/14/2005 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff and here's why: I live in a very ~dry~ climate & this product doesn't make my face sweat.

on 5/13/2005 11:49:00 PM

This has to be the best sunscreen I have ever used. I have combo skin with an oily T zone, and this lotion actually moisturizes my cheeks and gets rid of the oil on my forehead. I apply this about 2-3 times a day since I am in school and the product still looks good since i am using it in layers. I will really buy this again. I havent tried to put makeup over it but I imagine it will look great, since this leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The only thing I did not like was the price, 10 bucks at CVS, but for what it does why complain. You all will not regret this!!!