MAC Frost - Angel

on 9/28/2010 8:42:00 PM

This is my very first Mac lipstick purchase and I am not disapointed. I love the creamy texture and vanilla scent. In terms of the shade it's just very light and easy to wear. If I could change anything it would be for it to be a little more opaque. However, I think the fact that it's slightly sheer but not too sheer makes it easy to wear in that it adapts to your natural lip color. Very happy with this one. No wonder everyone raves about it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I don't know what I was thinking when I got this. I'm an NC40. I look like Snooki. Good formula, bad color.

on 9/20/2010 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my HG light pink lipstick. It works really well on my skin tone (fair with dark hair). The texture is fantastic and applies very well. Although it is a Frost finish, the lipstick is not actually frosty at all. It is truly the perfect pink lip and a must-have for MAC collectors.

on 9/10/2010 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was originally going to buy Snob but the MUA working at MAC talked me into Angel instead and I'm glad she did. Beautiful pale,rosy, pink. It has a very creamy look with a light, glossy sheen but no shimmer or frostiness whatsoever. It gives lips a semi sheer coverage.

I heard a lot of reviews about this lipstick. I was in MAC today, and I decided to add this to my purchase. Im glad I did, because its a great pretty everyday lipstick. I think it would suit anyone. It was obvious that this was a popular color since the SA asked if this was my favorite color. lol.

on 9/7/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this lipstick! can be worn day or night. perfect color & the perfect shade. can be built up as well. love loveeeeeee it!!! :)

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Oh how I love this lipstick. This is like the exact color of my lips, maybe turned up half a notch, but otherwise the same. So I guess I have failry pigmented lips. This looks so natural too, or can be built up for a more pop of color. I love the smell and the packaging, and I don't think this is frost at all! My favorite MAC lippie :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pro's: no funny smell or taste, good staying power, gorgeous colour, easy to apply, cheap.
Con's: A little sheer.

I think this is a gorgeous colour, but its kind of sheer. I need several layers to get good colour. I would not buy this again, but I do like the colour.

on 9/4/2010 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really wanted to love this lipstick, especially after reading all the raving reviews. But unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. The color just doesn't look right on my very pigmented lips, and I'm not crazy about the frost finish. It looks almost metallic on my lips. It is also very drying. Creme cup, however, I love! I won't be buying this again.

on 8/19/2010 8:11:00 PM

this is my first mac lipstick, and will not be my last one. on my nw20 skin, and pigmented lips, this is gorgeouss! i got this and cultured, and combined, AMAZINGNESS. will repurchase over and over!

Popular Lipsticks