August 28, 2014 | 1740 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by DMarieRT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After trying many BB Creams I've found Maybelline Dream Fresh to be the best. I received so many compliments. I used a bit of powder with this to set it. It stood fresh and natural looking all day on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by joanaBananaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream shit. this will only look good if you have clear smooth skin. it made me super oily so watch out for that.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by amber_nussbaum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a recommendation from a friend who has similar skin. It didn't work for me. It was watery and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. I didn't want studio-perfect coverage, just a little evening out or SOMETHING, and it didn't do even that. I couldn't tell I was wearing anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 More reviews by tessy682

At first I really liked it, so then I bought it again. But now that I have found a new foundation (sephora brand), this is really oily! I get oily after a while and this I look super shiny. I got the second or third lightest color, and it makes me look really pale. It's good for days you're in a rush but not good for everyday unless you want to be shiny and somewhat cakey. I will not buy this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by slothcity

I regret buying this so much. It's by far the worst product I think I have ever bought. It's runny and makes it obvious you're wearing makeup. Somehow it makes my skin look oily and dry at the same time. Don't buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by BeautyKrush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge makeup fan and normally spend a lot of money when it comes to makeup (because I want to look my best right?) I was running out of foundation & bought this product quickly the price was okay but I hated the product! -.- the scent was acc quite nice & fresh smelling & the texture was extremely smooth (I like that) but they're not much colour choices (I'm a dark skin girl (brownish) and this bbm cream was almost ghostly looking and white, it also gave me a mini rash :/ so instead I went to school looking like Casper the ghost, this product has now put me off of bb creams :'(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

By far one of the worst BB cremes out there. It ran all over my fingers as soon as I took off the top of the bottle, and is the most liquidy, runny, oily stuff I've ever tried. Made me shiny in less than 20 minutes of applying, even with powder. Had almost no coverage. Was very, but definitely not worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by mangotango189

This is the first BB cream that I was able to try... my sister gave it to me after finding the coverage inadequate.

The product feels and looks like a tinted moisturizer, and smells like sunscreen. It has sheer coverage and is not suitable for covering blemishes. However, it is perfect for evening out skin-tone, and makes for a fresh, pretty, "no-makeup" look.

My favorite aspect of the product is that it provides a base to blend concealer with. I try to avoid applying a full face of foundation, but concealer on bare skin looks blotchy. This provides a good base, it smooths out the appearance of my skin, and masks uneven tone and some redness.

I typically apply the product and then use concealer or foundation to mask "trouble spots." I appreciate that it gives a dewy look to the rest of my skin, and helps me ration my more expensive foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by ttbug14

I bought this product thinking it was a mixture of foundation and concealer but it wasn't. It really is moisturizer that has water mixed in it. It didn't even hide anything. The only thing I like is that it has 30 SPF and protects my face from the sun. Totally disappointed. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by expatricia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best BB cream I have found. Spent at least $500 on BB, CC and moisturizing foundations and never found one that I felt good in. This was an emergency purchase while travelling. Very lucky.

I get compliments on my skin when I wear this BB cream. Friends and even a couple of random people have commented that I look aglow, perfect, smooth, luminous, all that stuff, and none of them are tongue-in-cheek comments on overdoing the highlighter. The palest shade looks pink but almost wears like a neutral (perfect for me). Very little product goes a long way as well. My only problem is that I wish it wore longer. I usually use the Clarins Sun Stick to top up my SPF before hitting outsideness, but I have reapplied this easily four times in a day when I had no other SPF alternatives. I would estimate the color wear/impact lasts about four hours. If changing the wear meant it would compromise the effect, I'm happy to keep applying. Worth a try for $10!

-bargain price
-great color for very pale neutral/cool
-moisturizing
-luminous without looking shiny
-mineral sun screen! Yeehaw!
-doesn't sit in pores or wrinkles
-hasn't broken me out
-doesn't burn or irritate

Love it. Chucking out my Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Shiseido...