December 22, 2014 | 1743 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by iamalovecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

From reading the reviews, looks like I'm in the minority - this was not a great product for me. Pros - great color selection. Cons - made my lips peel like CRAZY, and so strange too, because its very 'smooth' & balm like when you apply, but after an hour or so, not only was there not very much color on my lips, my lips also started peeling. I used this about 3x before I realized it was this causing my lips to peel.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by glittergatkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is going to be the dullest product review ever because there's really nothing to say besides it's cute and it works. It's not actually made out of butter. The end.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is pretty good. I have it in lollipop. I had never tried a "lip butter" before these. I consider them to be the BB Cream of lip products. These are just like a thick butter when you apply them. These last about 4-5 hours, more than a lot of the drugstore lip products I have tried. The color is absolutely beautiful. I will repurchase, and I intend to buy Creamsicle and Sweet Tart next!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by sjlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Hmmm. I have to admit I love these. They glide on nice and creamy, and stay on for longer than I thought. Many of the colors are ridiculous though, you gotta be careful. The pinks are just crazy, but they're also fun. It's hard to find colors like these in a drugstore. Many are glittery and gritty, and I feel like its something a child would love. If you're a younger more spontaneous person I recommend these--and if you're not there are a few nice toned down colors such as the nudes, the darker red (red velvet) and the plums. My favorite has got to be sugar plum. It's sheerer but such a pretty color. But, like I said, some of the colors are BRIGHT, and a little obnoxious if you ask me. Apply lightly because if you go overboard it will build up in the wrong places and won't have an even finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First off I love, the packaging for Revlon. They look,like something high end. I have the shade cotton candy. It is a nice cool toned pink with gold reflects. It is really nice because, it moisturizes like a chapstick and looks like a lipstick with a gloss over it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by carlyann23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am crazy about Revlon lip butters. I own several lipsticks from many brands, but I never wear lipstick. Too drying. But this keeps my lips moisturized. Now that winter weather is coming and we have a fire going in our house all the time, I exfoliate my lips weekly just in case, but I haven't noticed any dryness from this lipstick. The color I have is Sugar Plum, which is the perfect plum - not too purple, but you can tell I have color on my lips. It's pretty pigmented for a lip butter. I wear this one daily but I can't wait to try other shades. I got this at Target and it was affordable at about $6.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by RehamArfaj

Endless love <3 it moisturize my lips very well and gives the lipgloss look at the same time

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by matu

I really like this product, but there is one thing that I dont like, it dries my lips.
Its so pigmented for a lip balm, thats a thing that i like

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by skwert22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is product is great. I have three of these in Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart, and Berry Smoothie. They are insanely pigmented colours. They last for a few hours, but then you have to reapply but no big deal. I like the casing because on the top it's clear, so you can see the product and the actual colour. It's super cute casing! I also really like how all their casing matches the lip butter colour. These are $7 - $10 usually, and for the price, they are amazing. These are one of my must haves. I would recommend this to any girl who needs a new lip product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by xXVampirePrincessXx

The Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter, is one of my all time favorite lip products. It's really moisturizing, that I don't even have to apply my Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey Lip Balm underneath it, even though I still do, since I can't go anywhere without it. But anyways, back on the lip butter, it's nicely pigmented, creamy, and they have pretty colors. I have my color in "Cupcake". It's such a pretty pink, and I would definitely recommend checking it out. :)