December 20, 2014 | 1156 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by lvue86

I really wish this foundation worked for me =( I love how it feels when I first apply it to my skin. For the first couple hours my face and skin looks flawless, then all of a sudden my face was more oilier, I would break out around my mouth, and the foundation was moving. I could wipe off the foundation with my hands and see it on my hands =( I do love this foundation, but it isn't for me =( returning it tomorrow!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Kdids520

I'm torn with this one---I think it makes my skin look awesome but I have to blot/apply powder over it often as it makes my skin super oily. I'll give it another day or so before I make my final decision, but I think this one might be going back.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Layla313

This foundation works miracles for tiered, dull complextions. It gives luminosity and light to the skin whilst leaving a dewy/satin finish. This is perfect for my combination skin and I think it would be fine for dry and oily skin-remember to but on primer first! I have mild acne also however this evens out the redness and covers blemishes really well. The price is great compared to other high end brands and I would definitely recommend people to try this out-grab a sample first!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of this and I absolutely love it!!

It's a medium coverage foundation but it's EXTREMELY light-weight!
Sometimes I even forget that I have foundation on my face, that's how light weight it is!!

I'm a mac NC35 and #3 beige daiphane (sp?) is the perfect match for me c:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by lostintheshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very light and natural looking while still giving decent coverage. Glides on smoothly. It renders my redness non-existent and makes my pimples a lot less prominent. The staying power is so-so - usually around 4 hours before it starts fading (apart from my very oily nose which doesn't usually last more than 2). Still, I would totally recommend it unless you dislike dewy finishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Ainafest21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG!! Let me start by saying I never write reviews on anything but I had to write one for this foundation! It's the best foundation ever! Light coverage which may be discouraging for some of us at first if you have dark spots and stuff like that.. But the good thing is that it is buildable.. I put concealer on my spots bf and use my wonderful beauty blender!!! It makes your face glow but it's so subtle! It makes your skin look natural.. My mom even gave me compliments on how great my skin is looking and when I told her it was my makeup she didn't believe I had any on!!! Ohh yeah, and that was 9 hrs after I first applied it! I set it with the sheer setting powder from Mac and desilk from urban decay.. Haven't tried it without... I was using Mac but I'm never going back now!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this a while back and was not blown away, I was in quite the trying stage where I didn't use anything repeatedly. Just tried it again these last few days and wow, why did I just have this sitting in my drawer!!? I am using the shade Ivoire 1N. I thought it would be too light but it is perfect. Looks like skin, in fact, with one layer, it looks like nothing. NOTHING. Amazing!! I apply a bit more to problem spots and that's it! I think some may want to use a bit of concealer after however, as this is not full coverage. But it will make your skin look amazing. I use a little concealer under my eyes just to brighten. Perfection! I have combo skin and this last all day. I thought it wouldn't because when I put it on it is a bit on the dewy side, and I do set it with powder, but by the end of the day it looks just as lovely and set as it did in the morning. I think I might even try it without the powder to see how it goes as I do like the dewy look sometimes. This is probably one of the best foundations I have ever tried. The only downsides are that you don't want to build this up too much. Two light layers on problem areas only, just one on the rest of your face, or it will look like makeup. And that it is quite dewy and that makes me feel like I need to set it. But, that may not be an issue for some people, especially if you have dry, normal, or combo dry skin. All in all, I would repurchase this and I hope I remember to next time I have an event or special occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Jadeypops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I am what some may call a foundation slave, I've tried everything from BB, to Rimmel and nothing seems to work for me (perhaps I'm too picky..?!)
I have problematic skin, psoriasis, scarring from spots, blackheads, redness around my nose and HIDEOUS dry patches around my eyebrows. So clearly I need a miracle worker. I want skin that looks clear, glowing and soft, and I have finally found the foundation that does that!

I use my MAC makeup sponge, apply three squirts of Teint Miracle on the back of my hand, and BLEND BLEND BLEND into my face. I'm left with a gorgeous base on which to work my concealer magic! Because this is a light foundation, it's not going to cover every single little bit of imperfection on the skin. However, because its so light, it's blendable, it doesnt leave tide marks, it doesnt sit in creases under the eyes, or in laughter lines, and its glow is second to none. It doesnt look like foundation, it looks like healthy skin with a few normal imperfections!

My colour match is spot on (No 2), has SPF, the bottle lasts for ages, its got a pump that I love, and it just does everything I need! As you may be able to tell from my slightly mad gushing, this foundation is worth trying. Head to a counter, ask for a sample (Lancome are really generous with theirs), get a colour match and you'll see what I'm wittering on about (: x

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by hrhirene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Lancome counter I went to was completely out of Ultra (and waiting on the new shipment of 24h) so wouldn't give out samples, obviously, but suggested I try Teint Miracle instead. With my skin type I wasn't completely convinced, but there have been some great reviews here, so I figured it might be worth a shot. Lancome foundations come with such a stellar reputation, right? So why not.

The original application of 2C had me doing backflips with joy until it oxidized to orangey-pink. I've never seen a foundation oxidize so quickly. One moment the color was perfect and the next it had gone a bit scary. I tried other colors, but they were either too pink (which is a new one for me, NOTHING is too pink...) or too yellow. I got a few different colors as samples and eventually mixed them up, which gave me a color that actually worked pretty well even after oxidization - though still a bit on the orange side, so I was prepared to play around with the concentration of each color to get the perfect match, if in fact the foundation worked out to my satisfaction in other areas.

The original finish is dewy verging on shiny/glittery and if you look closely there is quite a lot of shimmer. Something I didn't really know until putting it on. So of course, any skin imperfections are going to be emphasized because of this. That is definitely something to keep in mind if you have oily skin or larger pores. On me personally it looks as though someone dabbed oil on my face. My pores look HUGE and are very obvious.

Coverage was OK - I have some fairly reddish and acne-prone areas and it covered them up reasonably well. They weren't invisible, but I don't mind that, since I find that a foundation that really covers up all those areas ends up looking too mask-y anyway. I sort of enjoyed the original finish until it settled into the skin 10 minutes later, and some two hours later there is simply no way this foundation is going to last.

Being fair to the product, I didn't prime or set it with powder, wanting to see how it performed strictly on its own... I don't think I'll continue to pursue it, though, based on the color issues and the fact that this obviously does not work on oily skin.

A disappointment, but not a huge surprise, I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by annalynne

An amazing foundation!! Gives my skin a perfect satin/dewy finish. I love this foundation because the finish looks absolutely flawless! Not long-wearing, but I would still repurchase.
There are a ton of shades to choose from, but it was really difficult for me to find the right shade because the shades aren't arranged from lightest to darkest or categorized in warm/cool/neutral tones on the website.