Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

so i bought this foundation yesterday after reading so many good reviews on internet about it,but im sorry to say this is the worst foundation i had ever tried...i can even compare it with dirt cheap drugstore foundation thats how bad it is...first of all ,this foundation has NO COVERAGE,it didnt covered absolutely nothing on my face,the only thing it did it was to make my skin colour more uniformed,but that didnt helped either because the colour i chose the number 3 (i forgot the name of the colour),it had very orange undertones,and after 3 hours of wearing this piece of crap on my face my skin looked orangey,shiny(not in a healthy way),neither glowy,just extremly gross,like i put dirty paint on my face...after wearing this only 3 hours,it cause me lot of breakouts,in such a short time wich is unbelievable..i dont understand why some people actually love this piece of crap..a drugstore cheap foundation is much much better than this...fortunately i only owned this product 4 hours,then i ran back at the shop to return it and the staff gave my money back THANK GOD
PROS:
-it has SPF 15
-the packaging its nice and elegant i like the concept of the bottle
CONS:
-made my skin broke out in such a short time
-contains alchohol wich damages your skin
-its extremly expensive for suce a huge crap 40 euros
-you need very huge amount of this product to cover your face
-the colour was disgusting unnatural and orangey
-no lasting power maybe only an half of hour
-it oxides fast on the skin
-it does come off easily
-it does get oily extremly fast especially in the sun
-i hate the pump,i cant control a smaller quantity of the product
-it feel heavy on the skin after it oxides
-the glass bottle seems to be very fragile,wich can be broken easily if it falls on the ground
-no coverage at all
-its not matte,not glowy,not dewy,it has just a grosse finish like you put dirt mudd on the face

i would recomand this product only for those women with perfect skin,no imperfections,and orange undertones if they want to uniform their skin colour

on 5/9/2012 1:42:00 PM

This product is SKIN DAMAGING!! 1st of all it has alcohol as a main ingrident! but I got a sample of this at sephora and I love it! it covers my acne marks and imperfection plus it add radiance to my skin, but it kills my skin

CONS:
Alcohol in the ingridients and

My favourite foundation! I own several different ones including Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua,Dior Forever,Estee Lauder Double wear light,Givenchy Photo Perfection,Guerlain Parure Aqua,La Prairie skin Caviar.. and the list goes on.
This goes on like a dream, the texture is beautiful, easy to apply, blends in beautifully and creates a perfect canvas. It does add this as-lit-from within effect as promised and looks great in photographs!
I tried MUFE's HD as well and still find the Lancome one to be of higher quality.
Packaging feels and looks nice, pump is handy and glass bottle allows you to see how much there is left.
Will definitely keep buying, it is not that expensive either (compared to Chanel or La prairie) and lasts for a long time!

on 4/26/2012 11:47:00 PM

i tried a nice sample given to me by the SA at Macy's and I'm quite impressed! I wanted something with light to medium coverage, and this does the job. Geat color match,and it doesn't settle into my fine lines.
It gives nice and natural coverage.

on 4/26/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hated it. This was the first time I forked over the cash for an expensive foundation and I regret it. I thought did enough research and planning but apparently I was wrong... First off, it makes my slightly dry skin look like its thirsty, regardless of how much I moisturize or exfoliate. Secondly, it does a magnificant job of emphasizing ALL of my pores, no exaggeration. Finally it doesnt stay, especially on the nose area.
I was so excited to get this but let me down. I'll continue my quest for the perfect foundation

on 4/26/2012 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Amazing but expensive! I have sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. It gives a nice fresh glow and medium coverage while looking natural. I finally found my HG foundation!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

NC25 = Iviore 4 (N) on myself. It matches the exact pale side of my skin in natural daylight. Not my forehead where it is ever so slightly darker. I have dry skin and this formula accentuates the annoying little flakes that keep cropping up on my nose. I just personally need to exfoliate very well like every other day. :( That said if i just can get my dry skin flakies under control this has potential to be HG for be a nice foundation for my paler days. It has a touch of spf but not enough to spend a day outside.

on 4/16/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Tried this foundation out after hearing really good reviews. I find it difficult to get foundations that match my pale skin so I got color matched at a Lancome counter. Took product home and found it looks great after 1st application, skin looks glowing and toned but after about 5 minutes it oxidizes and goes at least a shade darker so instead of pale, mine turned to yellowy orange. I gave it a try by wearing it to work with a primer on my skin and after about an hour it had pretty much melted off my face. Not worth the money and won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I think I've found my HG foundation! It is simply amazing. Looks absolutely flawless and glowing on the skin (not 'glittery' type of a glow, more like a candlelight or glow from within). I would definitely recommend this for dry to normal skin types, oily folks might want to test it out first because it is pretty hydrating.

Makes me feel beautiful and youthful and I would buy this over and over. I need about 1-1.5 pumps per application, and gives me a medium coverage, which is enough for me.

The only thing I'm not completely happy about is wear time, for me, it starts wearing off about 7-8 hours in. But, other than that, it's fabulous. Please go and check it out!

Oh, and mixes well with other foundations. Currently, I add a bit of Estee Lauder light into this!

on 4/15/2012 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

love this foundation! i have oily skin,,,some days VERY oily and thought this make up would be TERRIBLE but it wasnt!
i have used other foundations by lancome and loved them.
i went on a training course with lancome and saw the make up artist using this makw up band it looked AMAZING and even thiough its not for my skin type i risked it! and its amazing!
i have oily skin but this make up still looks great, it makes me loo glowing and dewy not oily at all.
just gives soo much life to my skin!
i am very pale and use the colour 010 witch is the palest witch is the colour without the pink tint, they also do the colour 01 witch is the same colour just with a pink tint.
even though with mac i am NW15 witch is the one with the pink tint, with lancome i find the one without the pink tint is better!
what ever skin type you have i would recorment that you try this even if you are oily!
and i do have a few wrinkles on my forhead and i dont find that it sits in them any more than othe make up so if you have wrinkles iw ould still recormend this!
applys lovely with the lancome makwe up brush and also the mac 187