April 20, 2014 | 988 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 11:18:00 AM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am really loving this foundation. I was skeptical at first, I thought it would make my oily skin even oilier, but it doesn't! This glides on like silk, gives a medium coverage, and a flawless porcelain like finish. It is not at all greasy looking, but not flat matte either, it's just perfect! I love a "porcelain doll" type look for my makeup, and this gives me that effect! If you are looking for a super natural looking foundation, this is not the one for you. This holds up pretty well throughout the day on my oily skin. I do use my blotting sheets about twice a day, and the foundation stays in place well. I do set this with powder. I think this would be a good foundation for all skin types, it's not drying at all, and not overly moisturizing. I'm very happy with it, it's perfect! I do mix 2 shades to get my perfect color match, which I have to do with every foundation. For reference I'm about an NC15/20 in MAC, Sand in Bobbi Brown, B10 in Chanel, and #20 in MUFE... in this foundation I mix shades Ivory 1 and Buff 2.

*** 2/2/12 UPDATE: Ok, I took points away from this. For the first few weeks, this worked wonderfully on me, but something changed and I don't know what. I don't know if my skin got used to this foundation, but it suddenly stopped holding up well against my oily skin. I still think this is a good foundation if you have the right skin type for it. I like the finish, coverage, and texture, but it's just not great for oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This foundation really does light up my skin.It gives me a healthy dewy glow without looking greasy.The formula isn't drying and it doesn't cause me to break out.It is a light foundation.It kind of reminds me of a tinted moisturizer.A bit heavier but not by much.So its nice for winter but I like a fuller coverage.Not sure if I would get this again,but it is nice for dry skin so maybe.

EDIT*
I went from a 4 to a 3 on this.I found that it really accentuated my dry spots and it faded very quickly.I did like the coverage but the feel of it and the fact I looked so flaky I ended up giving it away.I know I said before it was good for dry skin but idk what happened!If it made my skin drier or if the colder months just did a toll on my skin.Either way I am not a fan

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by lovelydiva

My go to foundation. I like this foundation cos it's very light on the skin. Liquidy but very buildable. This really makes a lit from within not dewy /not glowy. Very natural and not cakey at all. I would recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by taurusgurl5984

I love this. I am super fair, and have an odd skin tone so I am glad that I was able to find a match (I don't think I had ever had a good match in Lancome in the past). I am somewhere in between NC and NW 15 but I have some redness in my face and my neck is more neutral. For reference Tarte Smooth Operator in Agent 00 is a pretty good match for me. I found my best match in Ivoire 4N. Ivoire 1N was just a tad too pale, and Ivoire 2C was too pink. This product is so pretty on the skin. Medium, buildable coverage. It has a lit from within glow but is somewhat matte. Going on the texture is neither dry feeling or too moisturizing. It has enough slip to blend and then it seems to just become one with the skin. It lasts all day for me. I get compliments on my skin all the time when I use this. I am clog and breakout prone with combo skin and haven't had any breakouts. Minimal shine breakthrough. I don't love glass bottles but to each their own. I like that it at least has a pump. Lancome is very generous with foundation samples so give it a go!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by taracall10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best thing about this foundation is the bottle it comes in! The packaging is beautiful, but that's where it ends for me. I used this foundation daily for two weeks, and finally gave up on it after using various primers and setting powders to get it to look just right. I have normal to combo skin with an oily t-zone. This foundation looked good right after I applied and that's it. It caked up and accentuated fine lines (which is hard because I'm in my 20's and dont really have any!) and made my nose look like an oil slick after about four hours. I really liked the fact it was supposed to make me look "lit from within" but in reality it made me look like a hot mess. I would not repurchase this foundation. I think this is probably better suited for dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty good foundation. They don't have my perfect shade, though. It has a beautiful finish, but it seems to make my dry spots stand out. Other than that, great product. GREAT for under eye dark spots.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Kyanvary

This product has a beautiful finish, but it gave me the worst break-out's I've ever had with a Lancome product. I have pretty dry skin especially with winter air, and was very surprised to look so oily with this product even with wearing oil-preventing gel. Bottom line: I wouldn't buy this ever again and am quite disappointed with the product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I have had this for about half a year. I found my shade in Japan: I have pale olive skin, between a MAC NC15 and NC20 - closer to 20, but less orange, and shade BO-02 fits me perfectly! The Japanese shades has the same ingredients, but are fragrance free - yay! :) BUT: there are only 3 shades, that complements olive skin tones :/
I apply this with a flat top kabuki brush, although fingers are more economical; I just like that it's faster and slightly easier to spread the foundation with a kabuki.
What I noticed right away, is: the consistency is very thin, but covers red spots VERY well - probably the best I've ever seen any foundation with that consistency do. The coverage is about medium, and covers red areas, but isn't as great for pimples - it doesn't really stay on top of them.
The result is very natural and fresh looking - it's as you don't have anything on.
I have dry skin, but I use this without moisturiser under, because it misbehaves with the ones I have. I do not powder on top, because it ruins the look, and I just don't need powder over - it sets without powder.
The feel is nice - you don't feel anything on.
The big con for me is the longevity of this - I can only use this indoors. If I go outside with it, it disappears, and not in the good way! I was so embarrassed one time I had a really long day at the uni and had this on. After about 3 hours I looked at myself in the mirror, and the only thing I wanted for the rest of the day was getting this off. It disappears in small patches/pieces, and I'm then left with pink and yellow "mosaic" all over my face :( It looks reeeeally bad, and I don't have time to apply several times during the day, and also doesn't feel it's hygienic to apply on top of an already made up face.
When I'm inside, this can look good for up to 7-8 hours, but if I step outside, it is ruined. Not sure if it's the wind, or temperature or moisture.
This foundation also smells very strongly of alcohol, which is bad for the skin. It often makes the skin more sensitive, puts it off balance and accentuates both dryness and oiliness. Alcohol also promotes earlier ageing of the skin. I think most Lancome foundations actually have alcohol in them, which I dislike.
This foundation is to me just not worth the damage it can cause, especially with the awful staying power. You might not see the damage now, but 10-20 years down the line you might suddenly find yourself looking older than other people your age...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Ksenia1

I am using this foundation for a few months now and I still don't really know what to think of it: it does look great, it has really sophisticated finish, but the coverage is minimal and the staying power is bad. I work 9 hours a day and I have to re-touch it several times a day. It's annoying. Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by ilovescrabble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this foundation. I have very pale skin with a slight pink undertone and this is wonderful. I love how a tiny bit can spread all over my whole face and how well it covers the area aswell. 10/10