September 23, 2014 | 1453 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by fromlana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

After having good experiences with previous Lancome products such as their Virtuose mascara, I had high expectations for this foundation, especially after reading all the raving reviews online. The packaging is typical Lancome, very elegent and dressing table worthy; it also contains SPF 15 which is fab. Unfortunately they are my only pros as Teint Miracle just didn't work with my sensitive combination skin.
The smell of alcohol was the first warning sign, and after one weeks use I noticed the dry areas on my cheeks had worsened and were becoming more noticeable every time I wore this foundation. Because the formula is water based I was expecting sheer coverage that could be built up to moderate, which did work for a couple of hours and looked great. Then I would be left with a patchy face where the founation had faded AND the colour had oxidized AND my t-zone had become oily, which meant a white neck and a shiny patchy yellow face. Not the "bare skin perfection" I was after!
Considering the price of this product, it was a huge dissapointment, and definitely not a complexion miracle as promised.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by alexandradelc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample for this foundation overall i don't like it it makes my pores look bigger and it sinks in it , also it makes me look pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

This lightweight, semi-dewy foundation is borderline HG for me. I say borderline because it does not last more than a few hours on my t-zone. By lunch time a lot of the coverage has disappeared, especially on my nose.
Using primer beforehand would help but I tend to breakout with primer. Using powder would also work but then you lose the dewy "lit from within" look.
Here's hoping Lancome decides to come out with a longer wearing version of this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 8:24:00 PM More reviews by hailsp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. I am very fair and find it hard to find colours that match my fair skin yet cover my redness. I think this product is amazing!
Super light weight, feels like I have nothing on, yet gives me great coverage!
I have already repurchased and will do so again.
One complaint is that the "shimmer" that makes it give a dewy glow tends to clump up in the bottle. You can actually see big streaks of it. The girl at the Lancome counter told me to simply run the bottle under warm water and shake it. Seemed to work fine, I'm just worried some day I will get a big streak on my face.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by carolyne44

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best foundation ever for dry skins. Skin needs to be very well moisturised and primed beforehand. This foundation is so light but covering as well. Heavy light reflection pigments which gives you the best glow people make comments on how healthy you look. Love it all the way!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is awesome. One of the best I've tried. Makes my skin look and feel great. love it! The coverage is buildable and the foundation is extremely blendable. Will repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by achen4

Overall I enjoy this foundation. It is extremely light and liquidy so it's easy to apply. I use either my hands or a stippling brush to do the job. You only need a little bit (a dime size will do) and it gives you medium coverage. This finish is quite dewy so I'm not sure if it suits very oily skin. I have oily combination skin and I have to blot ~ 2 times a day to keep it from looking too shiny. It doesn't cause me to break out. Because it's more moisturizing than mattifying, it's a good foundation for the wintertime.

That being said, I've been more into BB creams recently since it's supposedly "better" for the skin. I only like to use foundation sparingly or only for special occasions (i.e. going out). I will probably repurchase this product again but i still have 4/5 of the bottle left and it'll take a while before I finish the rest.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 7:34:00 AM More reviews by beetee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation goes on very easily. It seems to blend into the skin and even though I thought the colour match was slightly light it was close enough. Then my husband came into the room and said to me "Why are you wearing so much makeup?" And that's all I need to hear. I had a closer look in bright sunlight and my skin looked as if it had a greyish beige tinted mask on it so he was right to say what he did. As I had taken the time to apply all rest of my face and since we werent going anywhere in particular I thought I'd leave it on to see how it would wear just for the fun of it. I'm afraid I can't give that a good report either. My T-zone was shiny in about an hour I'm afraid and the shade darkened to an even more unflattering greige. I'm normally a tinted moisturiser type of girl. My skin has lines that most foundations sink into but the TMs don't emphasise and I like that. However the TM doesn't last very long without becoming shiny. Because this foundation seemed to go on sheer I was hoping that it would look like but last a bit longer than a TM. Sadly this isn't the case. I read a lot of good reviews of this product but it's not one for me. On the plus side you can't feel it on your skin. But that's the only good thing I can say about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by JasminAires

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok, it's only day one, but so far I am totally sold on this product! I have always been totally anti-foundation. I cant stand the unnatural look that the majority have. Although I generally don't wear foundation, over the years I have tried plenty. Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder and some others. I could never get used to the look of my skin not looking like my own skin. I have always been the most satisfied with tinted moisturizer since it looks the least like "makeup", however, it doesn't give much cover.

After reading many great reviews on this makeup, I went out today and picked some up. I put it on with a foundation brush and WOW!, I am super impressed. The coverage is much more than I have ever worn, but it looks completely natural it really looks like my own skin (except now it's evenly colored and flawless!) I keep looking in different mirrors and in all kinds of light, thinking that it may not look so good in certain lighting - WRONG! When it passed the direct sunlight test, I knew I was sold.

I think applying it with a stippling brush or other type of foundation brush is key to a flawless, natural finish. I also love that I don't feel like I have foundation on.

Pros: Looks like skin, super lightweight, natural finish, a little goes a long way, great coverage

Cons: I don't think there are any - not even the price. $39 for something so good is well worth it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by makeupisawesome

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a fantastic foundation, i bought it because i heard the wonderfull michellephan rave about it.
this foundation has a great texture and a lightweight feel. it has very good coverage.
i have pigmentation and acne scars and it covers it well without looking like a mask, i get the feeling that this foundation helps my skin other than clog it up, for that reason i dont know why.
this foundation is great for its price and wonderful expensive packaging.