January 25, 2015 | 2116 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2012 7:50:00 AM More reviews by nottigerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the positive reviews of this pdt here, I was so so eager to try it out therefore went to the nearest Lancôme counter and bought this baby. Yea baby! This shows how much I like this. I was matched the lightest bo-01. My skin is relatively clear, the only problem is I have an oily skin and afraid of the formula breaking me out. This is only my 2nd review. That alone is enough to prove that I really like teint miracle.

This pdt exceeded my expectations! First of all, I have a very sensitive nose that is allergic to all sorts of fragrance and scent that is why I am always looking for fragrance free cosmetics. I can't wear perfume either! It does have a sight alcohol smell but as soon as I applied it on my skin, it went away. Feels cooling I guess it's due to the alcohol content? This covers nicely, not too thick (sheer to medium coverage) and it was perfect. There is a nice glow on my skin just like what many reviewed. But I thought it's really going to be real dewy but it's not! I had been using Glominerals liquid base and skin79 hot pink and always have to use a pressed powder to play down the shine. But with miracle, I totally forget about my pressed powder! Yes it has a glow but then again, it's really semi matt. Not too matt and not too dewy which I think is really perfect. I find my nose quite shiny after 4 hours but I'm actually ok with it. Same experience with other foundations I have tried. It feels just like nothing on my skin. Initially I was deciding btw miracle and diorskin nude. Now I'm glad I chose this. Don't think I want to try Dior haha I will buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by HauteHarlequin

It gives a really nice, fuller coverage and has a dewier, fresh finish, which I love. The color match is great, It illuminates the skin very nicely and wears pretty well. It served me well in the cooler months, but I had to stop using it once the summer hit.

It gets really melty and felt way to heavy for me. It left my skin feeling tacky, sticky, and suffocated which I couldn't stand. I think I just prefer a lighter coverage. If you're a person who likes and can handle a full coverage & your looking for a dewy finish it would be a good match. It does look quite nice, I just didn't like how it made my skin feel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only thing I want improved is the wear time. Because it's a hydrating formula, it gets greasy in the T-zone more quickly than a matte formula. This is also the reason that if you to run a finger over your face, a fair amount of color would transfer and the streak would be visible on your face-- Reduced staying power. Still, I'm sticking with it because it's a quite natural-looking foundation-- there are tiny reflective particles in it that give your skin a very slight sheen that looks good on skin without a highlighter. Like I said, it's very slight but it truthfully does has a closer resemblance to skin than foundations without this element; I used Estee Lauder Doublewear Foundation previously, which is a good enough formula, but I definitely prefer Teint Miracle. It also has a good range of shades.
I know it doesn't matter a whole lot compared to the actual product performance, but the packaging is gorgeous: pump-operated glass bottle that looks like it might hold perfume instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by rain12blue

A little bit of background first: my skin is combination oily to oily with acne scars. I don't think my skin is very sensitive but it does act up when the weather changes. Now onto the product:

Price: The price is not so bad compared to other high end products, it is more on the level of MAC rather than Chanel/Dior.

Packaging: The packaging is very nice, glass bottle with intricate details on the cap. The bottle is sturdy as I've already dropped it a few times and it did not break. The bottle is clear thus you can see how much product is left.

Formula: It is more on the liquid side, not thick. Small light reflecting particles are finely milled you won't be able to tell they are there unlike Revlon's Photoready. It also smells nice.

Application: When applied by hand and brush this foundation glides like a dream. It covers my acne scars well (but I still need a concealer) and evens out my face with just one pump. One pump is all I need to cover my entire face. I don't think you can use a sponge on this as it's very liquidy the sponge will just end up absorbing a lot of it.

Staying power: This is the sad part, the staying power is not so great. After around 2 hours of application I start to get oily, so there's poor oil control. When applied it looks glowy but after 2 hours it now looks oily. This is prone to transfer, it just sits on your skin. I've even tried to apply it with La Base as primer but still staying power did not change.

PROS:
- Reasonable price
- Lightweight, one pump covers entire face
- Nice packaging

CONS:
- Poor staying power even with primer
- No oil control
- Prone to transfer
- Only light-medium coverage, you still need a good concealer

Overall, I like this foundation but I don't think it is for people with oily skin. I will just probably use up the bottle and not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by lvue86

I really wish this foundation worked for me =( I love how it feels when I first apply it to my skin. For the first couple hours my face and skin looks flawless, then all of a sudden my face was more oilier, I would break out around my mouth, and the foundation was moving. I could wipe off the foundation with my hands and see it on my hands =( I do love this foundation, but it isn't for me =( returning it tomorrow!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by Kdids520

I'm torn with this one---I think it makes my skin look awesome but I have to blot/apply powder over it often as it makes my skin super oily. I'll give it another day or so before I make my final decision, but I think this one might be going back.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Layla313

This foundation works miracles for tiered, dull complextions. It gives luminosity and light to the skin whilst leaving a dewy/satin finish. This is perfect for my combination skin and I think it would be fine for dry and oily skin-remember to but on primer first! I have mild acne also however this evens out the redness and covers blemishes really well. The price is great compared to other high end brands and I would definitely recommend people to try this out-grab a sample first!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by riceboxes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of this and I absolutely love it!!

It's a medium coverage foundation but it's EXTREMELY light-weight!
Sometimes I even forget that I have foundation on my face, that's how light weight it is!!

I'm a mac NC35 and #3 beige daiphane (sp?) is the perfect match for me c:

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by lostintheshadow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very light and natural looking while still giving decent coverage. Glides on smoothly. It renders my redness non-existent and makes my pimples a lot less prominent. The staying power is so-so - usually around 4 hours before it starts fading (apart from my very oily nose which doesn't usually last more than 2). Still, I would totally recommend it unless you dislike dewy finishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Ainafest21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG!! Let me start by saying I never write reviews on anything but I had to write one for this foundation! It's the best foundation ever! Light coverage which may be discouraging for some of us at first if you have dark spots and stuff like that.. But the good thing is that it is buildable.. I put concealer on my spots bf and use my wonderful beauty blender!!! It makes your face glow but it's so subtle! It makes your skin look natural.. My mom even gave me compliments on how great my skin is looking and when I told her it was my makeup she didn't believe I had any on!!! Ohh yeah, and that was 9 hrs after I first applied it! I set it with the sheer setting powder from Mac and desilk from urban decay.. Haven't tried it without... I was using Mac but I'm never going back now!!!!