Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 1/16/2013 12:59:00 PM

Surprisingly fantastic. lasts all day, really pretty finish and soft focus look. I love this.

on 1/16/2013 12:56:00 PM

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I read the reviews here, but was still a bit skeptical. I wanted a cheaper alternative to Revlon Colorstay when I just want to run out the door or go to the park with my child. I bought #400 as I have a tan (natural) skin color --- it fits almost perfectly. Great coverage and easy to blend. Lasts a loooooong time and looked great all day. I love it and will buy it again -- great quality for an amazing price.

on 1/16/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Whoever has a fair skin tone, do yourself a favor and run far, far away from this foundation. While the coverage is nice, the color is horrendous. Within minutes of putting this foundation on, I looked like an extra in an Oompa Loompa special. No good. Yet another few dollars in the trash.

on 1/12/2013 8:30:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I put in on in the morning at 6 and I when I get home after school and work it's still on. It goes on really matte and has a medium coverage. Usually when Im walking anywhere to work or school I'm sweating, but when I wearing it Im not as sweaty and it still stays on. It also stays matte through the whole day. The only problem I have with it is that Im really lazy to take it off my make up sometimes and I kind of just expect my make up to come off by the morning. So some days it might still on my face depending on what I was doing. Lets be honest it obviously doesn't stay on for 25 hours but it stays on for majority of the day.

I am on my second tube of this foundation and I love it! The shade 103 true ivory is an almost perfect match for my skin tone and by blending it down my neck and up by my hairline I can make it look almost perfect. I have combination, acne-prone skin that gets pretty dry in some places during the winter and this foundation is only a little bit to dry around the coldest months, but it is great the rest of the year. I apply this foundation with small cosmetic sponges from the dollar store and by doing this I can achieve pretty close to a full coverage look and I only need to use concealer under my eyes even though I have mild acne and redness elsewhere on my face. You do not need to use a primer to make this foundation stay on for several hours, but for super long wear I use Hard Candy Sheer Envy underneath it. The packaging on this product is pretty good, but if you don't want too much to squirt out when you open it try storing it upside down (not on the cap) and then just tilting a little bit out. The plastic tube is great for travel because it doesn't break and the top always stays on. You get a great amount of product for the price and has great coverage that lasts all day.

on 1/9/2013 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

WOW! I'm totally impressed with this foundation! I am a self-proclaimed high-end product junkie. I guess I like the whole department store experience! However after wasting money on NARS, D'ior, Smashbox etc.. looking for the HG long wear foundation I am truly impressed with this little gem! I thought my D'ior Forever was going to be my HG long-wear foundation but after getting a tan I couldn't find a shade to match, so I searched google to find a great long-wear foundation and Rimmel got rave reviews so off to Ulta I went with coupon in hand:) I bought two shades for $8.00!! WTH! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good long wear foundation. Also, I find applying this with a beauty blender works best.

on 1/8/2013 8:16:00 PM

I purchased shade 201 aka Classic Beige. Shade is a tad dark, but I found that by mixing in a drop of Olay's age serum the shade works for me. First time I tried it, found that it squirted out too much, so be careful - a little goes a long way. I like the soft finish, it lasted 6 work hours, and easily washed off at end of day. Liked how it didn't emphasize my large pores, didn't make my skin feel dry. Think I like this better than Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme Makeup.

on 1/4/2013 11:05:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Astonishly good quality, high performing, long wear foundation at a super cheap price. It's normally about £6 at Boots which is nothing! It's provides a similar look to the entry level priced Revlon Colourstay liquids but at an even smaller price.

Pros: sheer & natural looking, great coverage, not to matte, not too shiny, just right! Has pump bottle, nice natural colours, not too pink, not too yellow. Transfer resistant.

Cons: The product can't cope with my horror oily t-zone although it puts up a valiant fight. I do get oil breakthrough by lunchtime.

Remarkable quality makeup at this price point though. This outperformed Lancome and Clarins liquid foundations and it knocks Borjoius Healthy Mix into a cocked hat. If not for the demon oil on my face I would be able to settle for a nice product like this. Highly recommended *unless* you are in the same mega-oily t-zone situation (if so - you have my sympathy in your foundation search too).

on 1/3/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i am totally confused by MY foundation since i can't find the shade i purchased anywhere. i bought it in a store so i'm hoping its not a fake one. when i search for foundations online i like to compare them to the ones i have so thats why i know there is no sign of my shade anywhere. for the record its 403 natural bronze and its not even on the rimmel's website.... btw i have the one with the glass bottle just like picture 5 (i know there is another glass version where the lid is a bit different).

on 1/3/2013 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I dont know about 25 hours lasting,...bought because i read its just like estee lauder double wear & i love EL....
Back to review revlon colorstay lasts alot longer time, like paint, both have that odd unnatural ashyness to it so that must be the long wear ingredient il stick to nars sheer glow i like that, it actually resembles skin.although some like that thick caked on 'full coverage' ashy look so some may disagree with me