October 1, 2014 | 1664 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Samyoung

I usually buy expensive brand foundation, but I decided to cut back on some things. So I decided to try to find some cheaper makeup starting with foundation. I
Was at target and saw this makeup and gave it a try. I really loved it!!!!! It lasted all day and looked perfect the whole time!!!! All you need is a small amount, little goes a long way!! Comes in good variety of colors and the price is great!!! My mom was with me and also bought a bottle and loved it also!!! Very pleased and happy I found a good foundation for less than ten dollars!!! Give it a try you won't be sorry!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by flavorred

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so basically my kind of skin is oily and I have hypepigmentation all over my face from pimples in the past years. This foundation is basically like a miracle. It covers up the hyperpigmentation like a dream. I have searched a long time for a foundation that would not look unnatural and cakey. I have tried revlon colorstay from all of the rave reviews..it did cover up my imperfections but when I was finished, I looked in the mirror and my face looked like I had so much make-up on. This rimmel lasting finish however makes it look so natural when I'm done, with a dewy finish. I love it. I found my favorite foundation. This also lasts forever! It doesn't come off all night of dancing or in hot weather. Sometimes when I'm out all night clubbing with my friends we pass out and forget to wash our faces. My friends will look at me and be surprised that my makeup is still on. It's crazy, I absolutely adore this foundation, I would suggest you try it and see for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by postmaster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation works so well on dry skin! Its very hydrating. As I have found with most of my other drugstore foundations they look so cakey when applied to my dry skin this does not have a cakey look to it at all. It covers some of my acne scars and does blur small pimples so you will need a concealer for any other. I love the smell to the foundation as well. The color match is alright i have to blend down my neck more with this foundation. I have 100 ivory. The lastability is alright if i touch my face then it would come off but most of the color is there at the end of the day. The finish is really DEWY so thats why i like it for my dry skin. but i feel that even with my dry skin i have to dust a light powder over my face. But on the bright side it didnt break me out (:

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by domokunnies

I'm EXTREMELY IMPRESSED by this foundation. This might be my HG. I have very sensitive skin but this has not broke me out at all. The coverage is pretty good. I mix mine with Shiseido face sunscreen to thin it out but it still covers pretty well. I am NC30 and "soft beige" is the perfect match for me. The finish is great. It looks natural and really does last all day. I live in Texas and it's summertime and my skin looks great even through sweating.

The minuses for me is that I wish the packaging was pump, instead of squeeze. OH well *shrug*, still more hygienic and convenient than in a jar. The other minus for me is the very obvious fragrance, but the smell goes away when I mix it with my face sunscreen.

All in all, a great buy. It was for less than $6 at Walgreens with a Sunday paper coupon.

SO SO glad I tried this foundation. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

*EDIT*

4/2/2013
I still like this foundation very much. It covers really well.. however I've found a much better foundation that I use daily--- Skin79 BB Cream Gold. I still keep one tube of Rimmel as backup.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by butterytoast

I've always believed foundation was worth spending a lot on and have been using Laura Mercier silk creme foundation for the last 3 years and loved it. I was light on cash this month and bought the Rimmel lasting finish foundation as a short term replacement and I honestly think I like this better than my $40 foundation! The texture is amazing and goes on so smooth then dries to a beautiful finish which is glowy but not shiny and not too matte. I use my MAC 187 duo fiber brush and it covers my uneven skin tone flawlessly and looks totally natural! I can't believe its only $8, such a steal I hope they never discontinue it!!! I even like the tube packaging because its easy to throw in a travel bag, this is my new favorite foundation for sure.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Deliciousmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really dont like this product, its too thin and doesnt cover well, have even tried loads of different shades, and still same result!!
Give me Mac or Dior foundation anyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by JadeM13

I bought this foundation after reading some good reviews about it. It has medium coverage and the shade I wear is 100 Ivory (the lightest)(for reference I'm NC 20 in MAC and Buff in Colorstay), which suits me nicely. It applies easily whether with fingers or a foundation brush. The lasting power on its own (no primer or powder) is not that great, it starts to settle in the lines of my forehead in about 4 hours or so, but with powder it lasts a lot more. Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase, as long as I use this with powder on top it lasts all day and looks natural too. I would also like to note that I've only worn this foundation in really hot weather, so the lasting power might improve in a more normal atmosphere.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by superstarz9090

This product is okay for oily skin it lasts longer on my face than all of the other liquid foundations that ive tried. but i would probably recommend this for people with drier skin because it is very hydrating and would probably last longer on drier skins. Over all for the price whicc was $6 in canada on sale its pretty good quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by 14K35911

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have re-purchased this product already and i still love it. I use shade 103, and I started out using it as a foundation, but I later noticed it's such a close match to my skin-tone that I now just use it as a concealer under my eyes and around my nose, without any other products to blend it or anything! It does last very well, I workout a lot and it never looks patchy or streaky or cakey. It might slightly wear off, but evenly, and that's after about 2 hours of continuous sweating! It has also not broken me out ever.
I have only given it 3/5 though, just because for its actual purpose of a foundation, I prefer others over it. It does have a bit of a greasy finish and just doesn't feel as nice on the skin as I would have wanted it to, which is why i switched to just using it on my problem areas. But if you aren't worried about foundation feeling super natural to the touch, then i would recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by mishlerj1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love this foundation! I seem to be switching between this and Revlon colorstay and was having trouble deciding which I liked more. But I've decided I actually like this foundation more! It stays on for so long and looks more natural than colorstay. I do have to keep blotting my face throughout the day but that's just bcy skin is that oily. I highly recommend this for a natural medium coverage foundation. I have acne scars and still get small breakouts here and there and this does a fine job covering. FYI the shades all look super dark but don't let that deter you. I am buff in colorstay and nc20 in mac and the lightest shade ( I believe it's ivory) is a perfect match for me.