Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragrance NEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 10/9/2004 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This works really well. When im putting it on this creme reminds me of honey for some reason the texture i guess. it absorbs quickly which i love. I use this before I go to bed though i dont put socks on which the directions say. I would buy again.

on 10/8/2004 8:12:00 PM

This smells so great! It works best if you apply it to feet at night and then cover with cotton socks. The cream can be greasy, but who really notices that when you are asleep? I hear that they use it for pedicures at the famous Rescue nail salon in New York City. One of my favorite Burt's Bees products.

on 9/13/2004 9:02:00 PM

I have EXTREMELY dry feet that crack and bleed all year round and this stuff is wonderful on them. It's somewhat greasy, so I wear it at night, but it really makes my feet feel wonderful and the smell is nice too. It doesn't heal my feet completely, but then I doubt that anything ever will. A good buy!

The didn't work for me either, my feet actually seemed like they got drier which was a huge disappointment for me since I had high expectations about this.

on 8/11/2004 4:34:00 PM

This foot creme is my HG. On the down side, I do apply it on my feet during the day and my feet have a tendency to slide around while wearing shoes. But my feet stay moisturized throughout the entire day. Even a few days after a pedicure, my feet will show signs of dryness. I just rub some creme on my feet as soon I as get out of the shower. Since I do live in North Central Texas, I do suspect my feet will dry out more quickly due to the heat and wearing sandals. But this creme has come to my rescue.

on 7/30/2004 7:09:00 AM

This product doesn't work for me. I bought it because of a magazine review that recommended first massaging in warm almond oil, putting this product on top of the oil and then socks. I expected great things but was disappointed, as there was no noticeable skin softening effect. I used it for a while (on it's own) on an almost daily basis until I noticed that small cracks in the skin on my heels had worsened. I also noticed that 'gritty' texture that another reviewer mentioned. It does smell nice.

on 7/29/2004 4:07:00 PM

Great stuff, not outstandingly better than other products I've tried (most noteably B&BW's Shea It Isn't So) but definitely different enough and good enough to keep in the rotation. I love the smell, which isn't coconutty enough to bother me (I'm allergic to coconut and can't stand synthetic versions of the scent) and the results I got from using this product overnight were sufficient. Strange consistency, sort of like hairball medicine that you give cats, but sinks into your skin relatively quickly. My feet felt a little bit sticky in the morning after removing my socks, but I did notice a bit of a change. It didn't do much for the hard soles of my heels, but I'm going to give it a week before I decide for certain if I would purchase again. You get a large amount of product for the money and it seems like it would last a long time. I like the fact that it's 99% natural, so I'm not soaking up chemicals through my skin. The packaging is minimalist and cute, as are most BB product packages. I'll update in a week or so with extended trial results.

on 7/27/2004 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

There is something about the texture of this that I just can't handle. It feels somewhat gritty, underneath the vaseline-esque greasiness. It did okay on soften my feet, but no better than other creams I have tried. I gave it to my mother, and I won't buy it again. Nice scent, though.

on 7/20/2004 11:45:00 PM

This is great stuff! I had never used a foot cream before so I don't have much of a basis for comparison, but I loved this so much when I tried all the little doodads in the BB's starter kit that I ran out and got a full sized tube. Smells great, feels great, works great.

Can't live without this stuff, love the smell, that could sell it alone and I love the tingly feeling my feet get right after I put it on, leaves my feet super soft.