October 30, 2014 | 1733 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2004 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Penance

I have EXTREMELY dry feet that crack and bleed all year round and this stuff is wonderful on them. It's somewhat greasy, so I wear it at night, but it really makes my feet feel wonderful and the smell is nice too. It doesn't heal my feet completely, but then I doubt that anything ever will. A good buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2004 11:22:00 PM More reviews by blondeangelwing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The didn't work for me either, my feet actually seemed like they got drier which was a huge disappointment for me since I had high expectations about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by tripprudy3

This foot creme is my HG. On the down side, I do apply it on my feet during the day and my feet have a tendency to slide around while wearing shoes. But my feet stay moisturized throughout the entire day. Even a few days after a pedicure, my feet will show signs of dryness. I just rub some creme on my feet as soon I as get out of the shower. Since I do live in North Central Texas, I do suspect my feet will dry out more quickly due to the heat and wearing sandals. But this creme has come to my rescue.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2004 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Mazarene1

This product doesn't work for me. I bought it because of a magazine review that recommended first massaging in warm almond oil, putting this product on top of the oil and then socks. I expected great things but was disappointed, as there was no noticeable skin softening effect. I used it for a while (on it's own) on an almost daily basis until I noticed that small cracks in the skin on my heels had worsened. I also noticed that 'gritty' texture that another reviewer mentioned. It does smell nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 4:07:00 PM More reviews by rachelseven

Great stuff, not outstandingly better than other products I've tried (most noteably B&BW's Shea It Isn't So) but definitely different enough and good enough to keep in the rotation. I love the smell, which isn't coconutty enough to bother me (I'm allergic to coconut and can't stand synthetic versions of the scent) and the results I got from using this product overnight were sufficient. Strange consistency, sort of like hairball medicine that you give cats, but sinks into your skin relatively quickly. My feet felt a little bit sticky in the morning after removing my socks, but I did notice a bit of a change. It didn't do much for the hard soles of my heels, but I'm going to give it a week before I decide for certain if I would purchase again. You get a large amount of product for the money and it seems like it would last a long time. I like the fact that it's 99% natural, so I'm not soaking up chemicals through my skin. The packaging is minimalist and cute, as are most BB product packages. I'll update in a week or so with extended trial results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2004 2:55:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There is something about the texture of this that I just can't handle. It feels somewhat gritty, underneath the vaseline-esque greasiness. It did okay on soften my feet, but no better than other creams I have tried. I gave it to my mother, and I won't buy it again. Nice scent, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Helcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great stuff! I had never used a foot cream before so I don't have much of a basis for comparison, but I loved this so much when I tried all the little doodads in the BB's starter kit that I ran out and got a full sized tube. Smells great, feels great, works great.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2004 9:18:00 PM More reviews by cherriejubilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can't live without this stuff, love the smell, that could sell it alone and I love the tingly feeling my feet get right after I put it on, leaves my feet super soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2004 1:39:00 AM More reviews by XxTwinklexX

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite foot creme! I have tried quite a few, and this one is the best! The scent is so yummy!! I put this on before bed and wake up with smooth feet :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2004 7:46:00 PM More reviews by crys20

The sent of this foot creme was what hooked me on it. My mom used it and I got to see some results with her feet. I would put it on at bed time, massage it in to help me relax, and put on a sock. It helped moisturize my feet and softened my calluses, but my problem is that it was sticky in the morning when I woke up. The results I had were wonderful though, so I was willing to live with the feel on my feet in the morning since all I do is just switch socks.