April 17, 2014 | 2029 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by DAMoquin

This product didn't work too bad. It did take 2 pads to remove non waterproof mascara, but I found I was allergic to it. Horrible rash around my eyes. C'est la vie....chemical allergies sure make things tough sometimes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by cdesla1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these, no need to try any other make up remover. They take off make up wonderfully WITHOUT leaving oily residue. It doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and they are always on sale somewhere. They better not ever stop making these! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by sdportugal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know a lot of people think this is too oily, but it removes every trace of my mascara. I use Shiseido mascara base and it's really tough to remove. It does leave a slightly oily residue, but it absorbs into my skin while I sleep. I also like the pads. So much easier then using cotton pads which leave threads that get in my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by magadizer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought these because my Almay non-waterproof mascara does not wash off easily. Well, these pads don't seem to quite take off the last smudges of black right under my eyes! I don't get that. I figured these would certainly work well together. I will try another product next time, because I don't want to have to rub and RUB under my eyes in attempt to remove my mascara. I can do that without eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mscaseyray

This product removes my eye makeup better than any other I've tried (Mary Kay, Target brand, Maybelline, Clinique). I have acne-prone skin and like using oil-free products so this is perfect for me. It takes one pad per eye for me to remove all eye makeup and if I'm wearing a lot it may take three total.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by BrezoFleur

I also love these pads! They're non-iritating, smell-free, and are packaged nicely. They don't make my oily lids even more oily-in fact, they seem to help reduce it during the next day. It completely removes my mascara, liner, and eyeshadow. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Magnolia46

I will use these if I cannot find my "Eye Q" pads. Both do an excellent job for removing waterproof mascara. I've tried everything, but the messy oil is the best product for the job! I always wipe off the excess oil with a tissue ;) The convenience is another big factor for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 9:21:00 AM More reviews by CoCoEyes4U

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using these eye makeup remover pads. They dont irriate my eyes at all. I didnt notice a smell like someone stated. If I did I would of taken the product back, when in doubt take it back to the store. I always hated using the "oily" removers, it was like you could never get the lotion off your eye area. Yes, they are thin and could use alittle puffing up. Can find them with other products as a give away,or two for one, love that. Some complained that they had to use several pads to get rid of the eye makeup, well with some women now a days need to take their eyes down a notch.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2006 8:16:00 PM More reviews by xobabygurl66xo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff smelled full of chemicals and rubbing alcohol. The pads are so tiny and thin; they hardly have much of the eye makeup remover product on them. It took me 3 to 4 pads to remove my NON-WATERPROOF makeup and I was still left with visible traces of eye makeup. I'm going to use this up and then return to a eye makeup remover in liquid form.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2006 10:09:00 AM More reviews by gingerc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works fine for removing non-waterproof makeup. I wish the pads were larger in size and a little thicker. After I finish my container, I will go back to a liquid remover and cotton round pad.