Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 4/23/2007 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These were actually horrible. First of all, they're tiny! I don't even wear very much eye make up at all, and I needed about 3 of them for each eye. As much as I scrubbed and rubbed, I couldn't get all the makeup off. The only reason I didn't rate them lower is that even though they didn't work as an eye makeup remover for me, they didn't sting at all, and I have very sensitive eyes. I definitley won't buy again.

on 4/9/2007 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These remover pads are not only effective, but they don't irritate my skin or eyes. A lot of removers tend to make my skin dry and my eyes burn..this actually soothed my skin.
They come in a plastic jar, and i like to reuse them for storing safety pins. If you have sensitive skin, I would try this product.I will buy again.

on 3/31/2007 2:12:00 AM

This is my favorite makeup removing product! LOVE IT!! Works great, one pad usually works for both eyes for me. It leaves no greasy feeling, is cheap, and don't have to go search for cotton balls etc it's so easy with the little pads and remover all in one. Stuff lasts forever too! Love it Love it. Shall never use anything else again.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

great eye makeup remover- non oily so there's no slippery residue but still gentle. the pads are really convenient and there are a lot- lasts for a long time! this stuff is cheap and great- easier to find than revlon colorstay pads, which are a little better but not sure why...

on 3/12/2007 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So easy. 1 pad for each eye removes all makeup. I did get a stye (sp?) a few weeks ago but I'm not sure tis was to blame...

on 3/12/2007 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have used this product for almost 10 years now. I keep coming back to it.

It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, doesn't make a mess, also leaves no residue.

It is really great for a quick fix when I'm applying eye make up and slip, just use a corner of a pad to clean up quickly!

I do sometimes have to use both sides for each eye, and even after two swipes I sometimes wake up in the morning with smudgy mascara anyway.

I will buy again, just because when I try to branch out, I find nothing that works as well, but it's not perfect.

on 3/8/2007 8:16:00 PM

I love this product! It's simple and fast to use and it does a great job of removing my eye makeup!!! I can get it in my eye and it doesn't irritate at all. I've been using it for a couple of years now and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an efficient, clean, and simple way of removing their eye makeup.

on 2/19/2007 8:22:00 PM

Yikes, this stuff is bad. It took off my shadow no prob (psh, water can do that) but it didn't even touch my mascara. I held a pad over my lashes for a few seconds to let the juices sink in and then rubbed my lashes and there was literally no black on the pad. Absolutely none whatsoever. I took this back after a half a week of practically tearing and buffing away at my lashes with no results. Rimmel makeup remover is the bomb- use that instead of this.

on 2/17/2007 3:15:00 PM

This product didn't work too bad. It did take 2 pads to remove non waterproof mascara, but I found I was allergic to it. Horrible rash around my eyes. C'est la vie....chemical allergies sure make things tough sometimes!

on 2/15/2007 4:17:00 PM

Love these, no need to try any other make up remover. They take off make up wonderfully WITHOUT leaving oily residue. It doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and they are always on sale somewhere. They better not ever stop making these! :)