October 31, 2014 | 905 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2007 11:00:00 AM More reviews by lotusblossom2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this product for almost 10 years now. I keep coming back to it.

It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, doesn't make a mess, also leaves no residue.

It is really great for a quick fix when I'm applying eye make up and slip, just use a corner of a pad to clean up quickly!

I do sometimes have to use both sides for each eye, and even after two swipes I sometimes wake up in the morning with smudgy mascara anyway.

I will buy again, just because when I try to branch out, I find nothing that works as well, but it's not perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Kalhalis

I love this product! It's simple and fast to use and it does a great job of removing my eye makeup!!! I can get it in my eye and it doesn't irritate at all. I've been using it for a couple of years now and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an efficient, clean, and simple way of removing their eye makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by SsjAnimeGW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yikes, this stuff is bad. It took off my shadow no prob (psh, water can do that) but it didn't even touch my mascara. I held a pad over my lashes for a few seconds to let the juices sink in and then rubbed my lashes and there was literally no black on the pad. Absolutely none whatsoever. I took this back after a half a week of practically tearing and buffing away at my lashes with no results. Rimmel makeup remover is the bomb- use that instead of this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2007 3:15:00 PM More reviews by DAMoquin

This product didn't work too bad. It did take 2 pads to remove non waterproof mascara, but I found I was allergic to it. Horrible rash around my eyes. C'est la vie....chemical allergies sure make things tough sometimes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 4:17:00 PM More reviews by cdesla1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these, no need to try any other make up remover. They take off make up wonderfully WITHOUT leaving oily residue. It doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and they are always on sale somewhere. They better not ever stop making these! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by sdportugal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know a lot of people think this is too oily, but it removes every trace of my mascara. I use Shiseido mascara base and it's really tough to remove. It does leave a slightly oily residue, but it absorbs into my skin while I sleep. I also like the pads. So much easier then using cotton pads which leave threads that get in my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2007 5:23:00 PM More reviews by magadizer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought these because my Almay non-waterproof mascara does not wash off easily. Well, these pads don't seem to quite take off the last smudges of black right under my eyes! I don't get that. I figured these would certainly work well together. I will try another product next time, because I don't want to have to rub and RUB under my eyes in attempt to remove my mascara. I can do that without eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mscaseyray

This product removes my eye makeup better than any other I've tried (Mary Kay, Target brand, Maybelline, Clinique). I have acne-prone skin and like using oil-free products so this is perfect for me. It takes one pad per eye for me to remove all eye makeup and if I'm wearing a lot it may take three total.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by BrezoFleur

I also love these pads! They're non-iritating, smell-free, and are packaged nicely. They don't make my oily lids even more oily-in fact, they seem to help reduce it during the next day. It completely removes my mascara, liner, and eyeshadow. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Magnolia46

I will use these if I cannot find my "Eye Q" pads. Both do an excellent job for removing waterproof mascara. I've tried everything, but the messy oil is the best product for the job! I always wipe off the excess oil with a tissue ;) The convenience is another big factor for me.