October 26, 2014 | 1365 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 7:34:00 PM More reviews by ndoodles

This gives me volume and length but not in the OVERDRAMATIC way... which is really nice :) Not clumpy... stays all day... holds my curl... um... it's pretty good. The best part is - I'm pretty sure I got this for under $5! And I think I might like this more than Lash Blast. So, there.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaxkaos

super thick lash isnt what it says it is. its nice but it only gave my lashes color and was clump free.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it. Anything that does not hold a curl for me automatically gets a 1. My eyelashes lost their curl in 1 minute. And I know it's not my technique since my MaxFac volume couture holds my curl,lengthens, and thickens much better than this. Will continue on my hunt to replace my beloved MaxFac mascaras :(( PS I have Asian lashes, so Asians...skip this product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I came across this because it was on sale for under 5 bucks. I thought why not. I saw all the great reviews on here and thought I'll give it a try. I love and want my mascara to give me false eyelashes. This one is better than a lot of mascaras but this just isn't for me. It gives a nice dark black color and makes my lashes look very long and defined. But, not enough volume for my eyelashes and I know I put on 4 or 5 coats but this starts to look spider lash. I am still on a hunt for the ultimate mascara. So far the only one that has come close is my MAC plush lash!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by dollief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been a 2000 Calorie devotee for years, but I hear Max Factor is abandoning the U.S. next year, so I'm shopping for a new favorite. This was the first one I tried, and probably will be the last. I have almost NO lashes, and what I do have are very pale and invisible. This stuff is actually better than 2000 calorie. It actually makes me look like I have lashes, and if I keep on layering, I can get the the "false lashes" look, but in a good, non-clumpy way. This is a excellent mascara and a bargain!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 12:25:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

What I love about this mascara is that it doesn't give me the racoon eyes. A lot of mascaras out there gives me more volume than this, but they smudges on me so bad that I just couldn't wear them. This mascara doesn't give me the volume that I was hoping for. It's more of a natural looking mascara...nothing special about it. This mascara dries up in the tube too quickly. I think it only last about two weeks after I opened it. Maybe I got a bad tube or something....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by leslieal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm...I like this mascara and only picked it up because of the reviews here. The packaging is crap, but that's OK. I'd rather have a good formula and crap packaging than the other way around. I bought black, and if I had to do it again I would get very black. You need a couple of coats of this to get to black, otherwise it is gray. It doesn't clump and washes off easily. It won't give you thick lashes from the get go, but does provide a fast drying formula so you can layer, and that's the key to this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Underangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a product that I saw a gal wearing and was so impressed that I had to ask what she was using... since then this has been my mascara for years now and is by far the best I have tried, especially for the price. Has a dramatic true black color that doesn't look ashy in the sun, doesn't flake during normal daily wear, and doesn't streak due to my oily skin.

I have thin eyelashes with almost no volume and before had issues finding a mascara that had the perfect consistency to thicken my lashes while still providing length. This will give me the appearance of long lashes with some volume and an almost false lash look. I tend to wear two coats and my lashes hold in place and keep volume without issue. (I apply a very sparse first coat, just enough to separate my lashes and build a little volume. Then when that is partially dry I brush the mascara mainly at the base to add more dimension and extra support for the volume).

With this being so cheap, I really recommend that it is tested!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 7:37:00 PM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised by this product because it gives me similar
Volume as high end brands would (diorshow or lancome mascaras) but
For only three dollars instead of 27 or so. I got this from target for $2.99
Which is incredible. Reminds me of maybelline full n soft cause my lashes
Are not crisp and brittle.
I think it flakes a little but only if you itch your eye. Gentle for contact
Wearers. Volume is great. Length is decent, not fantastic. Doesn't hold
A curl like I would like (straight asian lashes). I wish they made a waterproof
Formula.
I like this one better than covergirl professional all in one mascara (the blue
Tube) if super thick lash held a better curl.

UPDATEDDD:
so i've used this stuff for some time now and i really really like it. i get the same results from this as i do diorshow and lancome. if not better -- cause the curl actually stays throughout the day and my lashes are not brittle. soft and gentle. i think i found the mascara for me cause its so cheap. i'm always going to repurchase. i might just try out the purple one too

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by sashax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara on a whim for I think 3 or 4 dollars and I am very pleasantly surprised. I have barely-there eyelashes and this makes them look very plush and much thicker. I apply 2 coats and also put it on my lower lashes and doesn't smudge at all for me, neither does it clump. The packaging is really cute and more importantly, very neat and sanitary; no mess. This is a great mascara for basically a dirt cheap price. I would definitley buy again.