April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lindanail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PERFECT mascara. After trying many expensive brands, and drugstore brands- this is my favorite.
It is almost impossible to make this clump when applying it. It goes on very smoothly and two coats, applied quickly and consecutively, lengthen and volumize my lashes. It is also easy to locate with its red container (in my makeup case or at Target where I buy it).
I'm not going to try anything else (tired of wasting money) and I hope that they never discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by lurvelovin

I loved this mascara when I used to be able to find it...now I can only find it on ebay...anyway, it held curl moderately, volumized, and lengthened quite a bit. I did find that it dried out quickly. But for the price, the results were great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Sirene

This definately thickens, so I found out with this product that, that much thickening does not look good on me, it looks too harsh. But I'm sure it could be great for others.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

cheap. smooth. volumizes. separates. What more would you want from a mascara?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 10:55:00 PM More reviews by doetr

LOVE this mascara!! I have used this product for years. I have strayed from it a number of times because of the claims all of the more expensive mascaras make. I am here to tell you, girls, there is nothing like this mascara out there and at a 10th of the price of the others! I am EXTREMELY oily and even though this product doesn't say it's waterproof, it doesn't budge all day and I don't need an act of God to remove it, it comes off easily with my purity face cleanser. As it is always at the bottom of the rest of the mascaras on the CG displays, I always fear it will be discontinued!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by likeablerain

One of my major qualms about mascara are those that clump and with this one, there is absolutely none of it. I'm always on the look out for good mascaras and I must say this is one I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Anika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have finally found a mascara that I am happy with! Although I have oily lids, I need to use a rich moisturizer for my dry skin, so even waterproof mascara usually smears and flakes on me after about 4 hours. This mascara really does last all day long without smears, and is still easy to remove at the end of the day. It goes on really well, and seems to curl my lashes automatically, giving lots of volume and thickness. The price is also great, and I am not too particular on what the packaging looks like, as long as the product works! I hope this mascara is never discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm kind of a mascara junkie, so i do have my fair share of mascara. this one doesn't give me insane volume, but it does make a nice difference. my lashes were lengthened and thickened just the right amount, and it doesn't clump. plus, it didn't come off or smudge even when i slept in it.
i took off a lippie because the formula began to change after i opened it. it takes longer to dry, and it did make some of my lashes stick together. not a whole lot, but i have to run the lash brush in some sections. either way, i would purchase it again, but just for layering over another mascara.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by pearlstuds

For some reason, I had a really good memory about this mascara. I like a dramatic lash for every day and thought this could help me get that look. It definitely darkens and thickens lashes, but it also clumped and flaked for me. It doesn't smudge, which is the worst thing I think a mascara can do during the day, but, ultimately, this mascara is "just OK." It's not terrible and it does work effectively, but it is far from perfect. Maybelline Full N' Soft is a better alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sappphirelilys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mascara, no smudging all day long, no clumps, goes on very smooth, brush is great for applying to lower lashes as well. Both lengthening and volumizing. One of the best mascaras I've tried. Would definitely buy again.