Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Synthetic Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (VEGAN)

on 1/17/2010 10:08:00 PM

GORGEOUS primer! Makes my shimmery shadows even more beautiful. This primer is not as powerful at the original when it comes to crease resistance, but it is still amazing. Love it!

on 1/14/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It works as well as the original, except the original always left this cakey finish of the beige-y neutral color it came as the formula.

Sin is even silkier than the original, and glides on beautifully with its metallic finish. It's beautiful on its own and with eyeshadows!

It leaves your eyeshadows staying on all day. I love it. If only the packaging.. But I just hate cutting them up. I don't know what to do :(

on 1/12/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE this primer. UDPP is the best eye primer that I've tried so far. I've tried too faced shadow insurance and Smashbox's lid primer...and hated them both especially the too faced shadow insurance. After trying the UDPP...I saw a significant change in my eyeshadow. The application process was much easier and there was less eyeshadow fallout as the consistency of UDPP is a little thicker and stickier so it grabs onto the eyeshadow. The color intensity of my eyeshadow turned up a notch and looked brighter and bolder. My eyeshadow stays on the whole day & does not budge. Plus it does not crease at all. It also makes the application of gel liner a much easier process as the gel liner just glides smoothly across. I recommend UDPP to anyone who likes to wear eyeshadow. I got mine in Sin (a champagne neutral shade) just because I love wearing neutrals and browns and thought it would go well with it.

on 1/11/2010 12:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love love love this. The UDPP in Sin kept my eyeshadow on all day. I only needed to apply a small amount. It made my whole eye area brighten up even after puting on my eyeshadow. It has been seven hours so far and my eyemakeup is still going strong. I would def buy this again.

**UPDATE**** I ended up having this on for 13 hours before my eyeshdow started losing color and creasing. I love this stuff : )

on 1/3/2010 5:34:00 PM

I wanted to like this product so bad. The original PP is my absolute favorite and Sin is one of my favorite UD eye shadows but the combination of the two just doesn't seem to cut it for me. It altered the color of my shadows and not always in a good way. I also noticed that my shadows creased after a few hours, which I never got with the original. I'll definitely repurchase the original, but can't see myself getting this one.

on 12/27/2009 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

As a primer, it works just as well as the OG, which is my HG. But the color is a big fail for me. I'm an NC42 and its pearly lightness is just too garish on me.

on 12/25/2009 4:04:00 PM

I got this as a free sample from a Sephora order. I absolutely love this color but it seems like kind of a waste to use it as a primer :| It stayed on all day and was really beautiful!

on 12/24/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I already adore the original primer potion, but when this came out, I HAD to have it! It's such a gorgeous color! A shimmery champange? Heck yes! Its subtle, but it brightens. Sometimes, when I'm having a lazy day but still wanna make myself look awake and less deathly, I swipe some of this on with a volumizing mascara, and off I go. It looks natural, simple, but very pretty. It gives me a fresh-faced look and so quick to do. It reminds me of the Rubenesque paint pot, which I love as well.

Like the original, I will continue to purchase this over and over again.

on 12/10/2009 9:34:00 AM

I put yes on the buy again b/c i do believe the product is good but the packaging sucks. It would be better in a pot.

I love how it gives me sparkle and widens my eye even when I've lost sleep.

No one was thinking when they designed the bottle.

on 12/9/2009 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this the other day, and decided to pass up the original for the Sin since it had a little color. It doesn't go on very smooth, unless I'm doing it wrong. I'm dabbing the doe foot and then smoothing it out with my fingertip. It doesn't brighten up my eyeshadow like I thought it would, but it definitely locks it in place! Usually when I wash my face, most of my eye makeup comes off with my facewash, but with the Sin, it doesn't budge at all, not even my eyeliner, without my eye makeup remover. When I run out of Sin, I will try to original to compare, but for now this will do just fine.

Video Reviews & Tutorials