Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Synthetic Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (VEGAN)

on 12/25/2009 4:04:00 PM

I got this as a free sample from a Sephora order. I absolutely love this color but it seems like kind of a waste to use it as a primer :| It stayed on all day and was really beautiful!

on 12/24/2009 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I already adore the original primer potion, but when this came out, I HAD to have it! It's such a gorgeous color! A shimmery champange? Heck yes! Its subtle, but it brightens. Sometimes, when I'm having a lazy day but still wanna make myself look awake and less deathly, I swipe some of this on with a volumizing mascara, and off I go. It looks natural, simple, but very pretty. It gives me a fresh-faced look and so quick to do. It reminds me of the Rubenesque paint pot, which I love as well.

Like the original, I will continue to purchase this over and over again.

on 12/10/2009 9:34:00 AM

I put yes on the buy again b/c i do believe the product is good but the packaging sucks. It would be better in a pot.

I love how it gives me sparkle and widens my eye even when I've lost sleep.

No one was thinking when they designed the bottle.

on 12/9/2009 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this the other day, and decided to pass up the original for the Sin since it had a little color. It doesn't go on very smooth, unless I'm doing it wrong. I'm dabbing the doe foot and then smoothing it out with my fingertip. It doesn't brighten up my eyeshadow like I thought it would, but it definitely locks it in place! Usually when I wash my face, most of my eye makeup comes off with my facewash, but with the Sin, it doesn't budge at all, not even my eyeliner, without my eye makeup remover. When I run out of Sin, I will try to original to compare, but for now this will do just fine.

on 12/8/2009 4:03:00 PM

this is what i wanted mac's rubenesque paint pot to do. This is a beautiful opaque champagne color that works really well on its own with just a matching shade on top to set it as a very pretty wash of color. It works just like the original PP, smooth formula, easy to blend, doesnt crease. So pretty!

on 12/6/2009 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a sample size of this as an extra in a swap. I don't use this as a primer underneath other eye shadows because it changes the color a bit. I use this when I am in a rush or when I'm too lazy to do my makeup for work. I just put it on as an all over wash of color and throw some eyeliner and mascara on and I'm good to go. It's a pretty shimmery champagne color. I think it would make a nice highlight color as well if you're into shimmery highlights. I wouldn't purchase it though. Would much rather spend the $18 on the original primer potion.

on 11/29/2009 2:03:00 AM

It does it's job well making my eyeshadow last longer than usual without it . Only reason why I gave it a 4 because I dislike using it's wand a bit cause I'm usually rushing to get my makeup done for school and I tend to mess up (like I may use to much or too little then have to reapply) I'm preferable using a cream brush used primer . Basically it depends if you have time to using this product or it's just me .

on 11/28/2009 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love the original Eye Primer Potion. I discovered it a few years ago and I truly don't know what I would have done without it. I used the original on the day of my wedding and I never had to worry about any touch-ups.
I was excited when I heard about this new product. I usually use a champagne color all over my lids, so I thought that this would be perfect...but I was disappointed with the staying power. It does add a nice shimmer, but it doesn't seem as thick as the original. It almost made my eyes look more oily, whereas the original did not.
This product might be perfect for someone who doesn't have really oily eyelids, but for me it just didn't compare to the original primer potion. I think the original will always be in my makeup bag, but the Sin primer potion was a disappoint for me.

on 11/24/2009 4:27:00 PM

I really don't know how I lived without a eyeshadow primer for so long?!

I love this stuff! It's so pretty alone or it will seriously keep a shadow on.
Honestly it's my first shadow primer, but it so good I don't want to stray & try more.

on 11/18/2009 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is just like the Orginal to me. Because I am brown skin, I would never wear this as a shadow, because it looks stupid, but my eyeshadow still last all day. But hey for 18 dollars it should.

Video Reviews & Tutorials