April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Mascara - Bare Escentuals - buxom lash

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

Love Love Love this! makes my blonde lashes full thick and long - only wish is that it were waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by jessiela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wouldn't say I am a mascara expert but, I have tried them ALL. I am also very picky about my mascaras. I want them to do it all, lengthen, thicken, separate, hold a curl, basically make it look like I am wearing false lashes. I would say this is a lot like Lash Blast but better, kicked up a notch. It gives me the blackest, longest, thickest lashes and they do not feel crunchy but instead feel soft and weightless and it does make it look like I am wearing false lashes, in the most natural way possible (if that even is possible). I most recently have been using the DiorShow Extase, which I hate to say, I really didn't like at all. I bought Buxom on a whim and am so glad that I did. I feel like the price is reasonable, $18 for something that I love is more than worth it. The rubber brush is great, it keeps my lashes from clumping together and is flexible without being flimsy and getting product all over my eyes. Overall I would absolutely recommend this product. I might try the blue shade next!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by rxqueen011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Thank the MUA heavens that I have found another HG mascara (Fiberwig being my other)! I would never have tried this out if it weren't for a very generous swapper. This is the absolute blackest and most dramatic mascara I own. The first thing I noticed is the rubber brush. The mascara does not get clumped on it and it coats and separates my lashes effortlessly. It creates long and volumized lashes, very fluttery! My lashes don't get dried out or crusty either. They stay looking semi-glossy. Also, the mascara in the tube does not dry out nearly as fast as others so you get more bang for your buck. I don't think $18 is too much for this considering I haven't found a better DS alternative. The best part is that it's not waterproof, but it also doesn't run! I can wear this out clubbing and don't have to worry about transfering. Although, sometimes I will add a little Maybelline Colossal WP for the final oomph. Love Buxom lash and will continue to buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Koppertop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara. Everyone swears by Lashblast and the green and pink stuff, but this is the best i've used (other than Jane Fan Club, which is my cheap stuff fave). I have medium length, sparse lashes. They look false and LONG when I use this mascara. The price is decent for how long it lasts. I figure I'll use it everyday until it runs out (probably 3-6 months). $18 isn't that bad a price for such glam lashies.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by girlfromtahiti

This is my favorite higher end mascara. It creates volume and an nice length. The only drawback for me is the price. The lash brush looks quite neat, the company claims that the mascara is good for your lashes...I think it's a great product...I just don't feel good about spending close to $30CDN for a tube of mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sabsprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara in the whole wide world! My eyelashes usually don't hold a curl, but these do hold it. They separate my lashes, it glides on smoothly, doesn't clump, and it's nice and black. The brush is really nice because it lets each lash get in and grab product and some other ones are fluffy and don't have much space between bristles, so it doesn't grab lashes well. Adds volume, length... dude, I love this. And it lasts for a long time. I've been regularly using this stuff for about 6 months and it still has some life in it (I know I shouldn't use mascara for that long, but it still has product and I can't get myself to throw it away until I buy a new tube, which I haven't gotten to). LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by MSUgirl1901

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This so far is my HG mascara! I absolutely love love love this mascara and am on my 2nd tube! It doesn't clump on me, separates and lengthens! Makes my eye lashes look like falsies and I love it! I use a primer but I have yet to find a better mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are two makeup products I'm willing to shell out on, foundation and mascara. This mascara is expensive, but it's worth it. My lashes look long, thick, and curled (without the aid of an eyelash curler). And, it doesn't have parabens in it, which is wonderful. My favorite mascara, up there with Dior, which I love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Twisty18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First I would like to say that I love the results I get from this mascara. I've used it in Blackest Black and I get a dramatic look from it, it lengthens, and gives some volume. The wand hasn't convinced me entirely. I usually hate this plastic wands but this one is not flimsy like other ones, possibly because it's so chunky/fat. The size of the wand is what I had trouble with, even when I was being careful it was hard to not smudge mascara on my lids with the tips of my lashes as they were being pulled by the wand. Aside from the smudging i would get with the application this mascara smudge on me and I don't know if it's because I have used it all summer long and the heat didn't help its performance or what but I probably won't be being this again. If you don't mind cleaning a little smudge here and there and want dark lashes with length and volume then this is the mascara for you but if you're like me and don't feel like bothering with your lashes during the day then skip it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 9:54:00 AM More reviews by mondloaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect dupe for DiorShow, except cheaper! What's better than that?? After an entire tube used up, I won't use anything else. This lengthens, defines, curls, and never clumps or dries out. My mascara search is finally over. :)