L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Absolute CRAP I Must Start With.....Its Really Black....Yes Its Goes On Smooth & Rich & Dark.....That's Where The Good Points End Because This Flaked & Disappeared Within Hours....I Tightlined With It & Was Initially Pleased.....That's Where The Positives End.....I Couldn't Believe That A Liquid E/L Did This.....Oh Well Back To Walmart It Went!!!!!

on 9/16/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This liner is so over-hyped. I bought it because everyone was raving about it, but I am definitely not impressed. First of all, it is not at all a dark enough black. It is too watery and dries more gray than black. I don't really like the felt tip either. I don't feel like I have enough control or precision, because it is too long and too soft. The one positive thing I will say about this product is that it is good for beginners. Mostly because if you mess up, it is easy to wipe away and doesn't stain.
I have since switched to the Revlon Colorstay liner, which I prefer mostly because it is MUCH more black, and I also like the shorter, firmer applicator. However, it is also easier to mess up. Thankfully, I am getting better at applying liquid liner, so its not that big of an issue for me.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Nothing beats this product for comfortable, easy liquid eyeliner application. I've stuck with this for three months until it was gone. That being said, I'm a pretty seasons eyeliner applicator and I feel comfortable with brushes. The felt tip always runs out before I get to make my wing and it kind of breaks my momentum. I didn't feel the black was any more intense than my Colorstay liquid liner but I must admit the packaging was really nice. I wouldn't repurchase because I know there are better things out there.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This has been my first liquid eyeliner, and I'm not impressed. While it is very smooth and very black, it FLAKES on me! I can put it on, and part of it just flakes off, leaving gaps in my eyeliner! It looks ridiculous and can happen 1 minute after putting it on, or a few hours into it, depends. I just can't deal with the idea of having gaps in my line. Definitely won't repurchase.

on 9/6/2010 8:45:00 PM

I am a newbie at putting on liquid eyeliner. I found this easy to apply and stays on all day. Maybe I will try the brown next time, not sure if the black is too intense for me. Good stuff!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best Eyeliner Ever! I would recommend this all the way! It has a very nice sponge applicator and I could go on and on, on how pigmented it is (hint: very) It stays on my eyelids all day and when It's 116 degrees outside it still stays on. I love this product and I doubt I'll ever change my liquid liner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeliner, great heavy pigment, great pen for making a variety of lines. Has always stayed put no matter what i put it through, yet comes off easily. I love this eyeliner, and I only buy one per year. Totally finishes your look! LOVE!

on 9/5/2010 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After 6 uses it dried up already. I closed it tightly but there's almost nothing left now. I left it in the bathroom though, so maybe that's why?
But, this is so easy to use. Even with shaky hands, you can still make a nice line. I love making a cat eye with this.
It's so easy to rub off. Even without water, I can rub all of it off. So, the staying power wasn't so great for me. It removes even quicker with water. I don't think it even lasted 2 hours on my lids. After using it for a banquet, 5 hours later when I reached home, I found barely anything left. This is a bit disappointing. But my lids are so stubborn and oily.

on 9/2/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm not very good with liquid liners but this eyeliner is so easy to use. I love the applicator and how easy it is to make the line size that you want. I have no problems making a thin line with this product. I kept hearing about it on youtube and decided to try it even though at first i didn't think that it was going to live up to what i kept on hearing. It did live up to what i kept hearing and now this is my go to eyeliner. I like using gel liners but i hate having to deal with cleaning my brush afterwards. With this liner I can just swipe it on and run out the door.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Can you say LOVE. This is a perfect eyeliner. It's color is a rich intense black. The felt tip is firm but not to firm that you can't control it. You can get a great winged eyeliner look. You can get a thin precise line or if you like you can get a thick bold line. It is so easy and light that anyone could use it, even a novice. It is everything that it claims and more. L'Oreal you really produced an awesome product.