December 21, 2014 | 942 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by LivingDoll07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it! delivers a rich, true black precise line that stays put! wonderful and extremely easy to use. great one for beginners in the liquid eyeliner category and also especially great at making the cat eye look simple to do! Loveee it

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by wongg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like that this eyeliner is easy to apply. The only down side is that i had to buy 3 different tubes until i finally found one that looked right. I had seen tutorials on youtube using this, and it looked great, but when i bought the first one, it was very very watery. i thought maybe because it was on sale and the bottle wasnt intact properly that thats why it was that way. I ended up buying a new one, and it was the same thing! this time though, there was nothing wrong with the packaging, and regular price. finally, i bought a third because i had very high hopes and its somewhat close to what i had hoped. It applys smoothly and easily. as for stay power, it is not bad at all. for the price of it, its an okay eyeliner. 3 for the packaging quality, only because of my experience with the first one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the felt tipped applicator as it applies liner easily and quickly. The colour is pigmented and a true intense black. This liner dries quickly, stays put all day without smudging, fading, or flaking, and washes off easily too. Very happy with this liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by asiandumbo8D

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is the best.
This liner doesn't smudge and it stays on all day without disappearing!
It gives me a nice thin black line and it is perfect for winging.
I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by pixiechick87

I love it. It hasn't dried out yet (it's been almost 3 months). I use it for tightlining and occasionally for winged eyeliner and it's pretty good for both. It's a little expensive though unless there's a L'Oreal sale going on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by prettyascanbe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is a very nice product. It is highly pigmented and goes on very smoothly. I loved it for a couple of months and then I noticed it flaked on me a little bit. I normally use it to seal and sharpen the lines made by my Milani eyeliner. I will though on occassion use it on its own to get crisp sharp lines. I would definitely recommend it, it is the best liquid liner I have tried (I have used the CG liquid line pen). Definitely recommended to liquid eyeliner beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by demcgaby

L O V E I T!!!!!! been using this eyeliner for almost 2 weeks... and Im in love with it. This eyeliner makes apply liquid eyeliner very easy!!... be able to draw the perfect line and the perfect wing!! I have very oily skin and I wont go any where!! I would totally buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 4:22:00 AM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! I don't think I will buy any other liquid eyeliner again. I love the application. The color is so dark which is amazing. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to apply. When I am in a rush in the morning, I can apply this and won't make any mistakes. It is easy to take off at night with eye makeup remover and I doesn't smudge that easily. I'm so glad I found a drugstore liquid eyeliner that is my HG. I will always buy this again and again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a felt-tip pen, it's a felt tipped applicator for liquid eyeliner. Since I wanted to use it for true tightlining, not for drawing on a line above lashes, it was a failure. First, you cannot dot the applicator, it only deposits color with a stroke. Second, the applicator glops, so I ended up with blobs . It is indeed very intense, but the application is messy. I much prefer Revlon's Colorstay felt tip, which is a true pen, allows you to dot and make short dashes, and doesn't "glop". If you do want a very intense visible line above your lashline, this will do that, But doesn't work at all for tightlining. I only wore it once, and I found it mildly irritating. I fear this irritation would get more severe if I continued wearing it. Won't repurchase. Probably deserves a 1, but others might like it if these want a dramatic, visible eyeliner, and they have no problems with sensitivity.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by hippiebee114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The very best eyeliner I ever tried in my whole life. This is my Holy Grail. Good felt tip, easy applying and long-lasting beautifull colour. I always use the brown shade and it truly is the best brown shade in an eyeliner I ever tried. It makes my mostly brown (with green and gray) eyes pop! I can not imagine ever using another eyeliner in my life as I know that they can never live up to this one! You can make thin lines and also 'fatter' lines with so much ease, it's like putting on mascara.