L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Best Eyeliner Ever! I would recommend this all the way! It has a very nice sponge applicator and I could go on and on, on how pigmented it is (hint: very) It stays on my eyelids all day and when It's 116 degrees outside it still stays on. I love this product and I doubt I'll ever change my liquid liner.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeliner, great heavy pigment, great pen for making a variety of lines. Has always stayed put no matter what i put it through, yet comes off easily. I love this eyeliner, and I only buy one per year. Totally finishes your look! LOVE!

on 9/5/2010 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After 6 uses it dried up already. I closed it tightly but there's almost nothing left now. I left it in the bathroom though, so maybe that's why?
But, this is so easy to use. Even with shaky hands, you can still make a nice line. I love making a cat eye with this.
It's so easy to rub off. Even without water, I can rub all of it off. So, the staying power wasn't so great for me. It removes even quicker with water. I don't think it even lasted 2 hours on my lids. After using it for a banquet, 5 hours later when I reached home, I found barely anything left. This is a bit disappointing. But my lids are so stubborn and oily.

on 9/2/2010 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm not very good with liquid liners but this eyeliner is so easy to use. I love the applicator and how easy it is to make the line size that you want. I have no problems making a thin line with this product. I kept hearing about it on youtube and decided to try it even though at first i didn't think that it was going to live up to what i kept on hearing. It did live up to what i kept hearing and now this is my go to eyeliner. I like using gel liners but i hate having to deal with cleaning my brush afterwards. With this liner I can just swipe it on and run out the door.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Can you say LOVE. This is a perfect eyeliner. It's color is a rich intense black. The felt tip is firm but not to firm that you can't control it. You can get a great winged eyeliner look. You can get a thin precise line or if you like you can get a thick bold line. It is so easy and light that anyone could use it, even a novice. It is everything that it claims and more. L'Oreal you really produced an awesome product.

on 8/31/2010 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

love it! delivers a rich, true black precise line that stays put! wonderful and extremely easy to use. great one for beginners in the liquid eyeliner category and also especially great at making the cat eye look simple to do! Loveee it

on 8/28/2010 1:58:00 AM

i like that this eyeliner is easy to apply. The only down side is that i had to buy 3 different tubes until i finally found one that looked right. I had seen tutorials on youtube using this, and it looked great, but when i bought the first one, it was very very watery. i thought maybe because it was on sale and the bottle wasnt intact properly that thats why it was that way. I ended up buying a new one, and it was the same thing! this time though, there was nothing wrong with the packaging, and regular price. finally, i bought a third because i had very high hopes and its somewhat close to what i had hoped. It applys smoothly and easily. as for stay power, it is not bad at all. for the price of it, its an okay eyeliner. 3 for the packaging quality, only because of my experience with the first one!

on 8/27/2010 6:37:00 AM

Love the felt tipped applicator as it applies liner easily and quickly. The colour is pigmented and a true intense black. This liner dries quickly, stays put all day without smudging, fading, or flaking, and washes off easily too. Very happy with this liner!

on 8/26/2010 8:34:00 PM

This eyeliner is the best.
This liner doesn't smudge and it stays on all day without disappearing!
It gives me a nice thin black line and it is perfect for winging.
I would repurchase.

on 8/22/2010 12:06:00 AM

I love it. It hasn't dried out yet (it's been almost 3 months). I use it for tightlining and occasionally for winged eyeliner and it's pretty good for both. It's a little expensive though unless there's a L'Oreal sale going on.