November 27, 2014 | 1378 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 6:37:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love the felt tipped applicator as it applies liner easily and quickly. The colour is pigmented and a true intense black. This liner dries quickly, stays put all day without smudging, fading, or flaking, and washes off easily too. Very happy with this liner!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by asiandumbo8D

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is the best.
This liner doesn't smudge and it stays on all day without disappearing!
It gives me a nice thin black line and it is perfect for winging.
I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by pixiechick87

I love it. It hasn't dried out yet (it's been almost 3 months). I use it for tightlining and occasionally for winged eyeliner and it's pretty good for both. It's a little expensive though unless there's a L'Oreal sale going on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by prettyascanbe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is a very nice product. It is highly pigmented and goes on very smoothly. I loved it for a couple of months and then I noticed it flaked on me a little bit. I normally use it to seal and sharpen the lines made by my Milani eyeliner. I will though on occassion use it on its own to get crisp sharp lines. I would definitely recommend it, it is the best liquid liner I have tried (I have used the CG liquid line pen). Definitely recommended to liquid eyeliner beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by demcgaby

L O V E I T!!!!!! been using this eyeliner for almost 2 weeks... and Im in love with it. This eyeliner makes apply liquid eyeliner very easy!!... be able to draw the perfect line and the perfect wing!! I have very oily skin and I wont go any where!! I would totally buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 4:22:00 AM More reviews by i2ismartazzi2i

I LOVE THIS EYELINER! I don't think I will buy any other liquid eyeliner again. I love the application. The color is so dark which is amazing. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to apply. When I am in a rush in the morning, I can apply this and won't make any mistakes. It is easy to take off at night with eye makeup remover and I doesn't smudge that easily. I'm so glad I found a drugstore liquid eyeliner that is my HG. I will always buy this again and again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a felt-tip pen, it's a felt tipped applicator for liquid eyeliner. Since I wanted to use it for true tightlining, not for drawing on a line above lashes, it was a failure. First, you cannot dot the applicator, it only deposits color with a stroke. Second, the applicator glops, so I ended up with blobs . It is indeed very intense, but the application is messy. I much prefer Revlon's Colorstay felt tip, which is a true pen, allows you to dot and make short dashes, and doesn't "glop". If you do want a very intense visible line above your lashline, this will do that, But doesn't work at all for tightlining. I only wore it once, and I found it mildly irritating. I fear this irritation would get more severe if I continued wearing it. Won't repurchase. Probably deserves a 1, but others might like it if these want a dramatic, visible eyeliner, and they have no problems with sensitivity.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by hippiebee114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The very best eyeliner I ever tried in my whole life. This is my Holy Grail. Good felt tip, easy applying and long-lasting beautifull colour. I always use the brown shade and it truly is the best brown shade in an eyeliner I ever tried. It makes my mostly brown (with green and gray) eyes pop! I can not imagine ever using another eyeliner in my life as I know that they can never live up to this one! You can make thin lines and also 'fatter' lines with so much ease, it's like putting on mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by gogoyng

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

1st time experience with liquid eyeliner, so if i could compare it to something else i may have given it a higher/lower rating. My experience with this eyeliner is above average. I usually do not wear eyeliner because it always smears within an hour of putting it on. I finally decided to try liquid hoping I would not have the smear problem I have with regular eyeliner. My first try was not good, so I won't rate it based on that.....My second try went a lot better..... I am happy with the brush (felt tip), I am happy with the color. I only had to brush it on twice to get it the color I wanted. It's very easy to work with. I messed up but was able to clean up the little slip and continue to finish what I had already started without messing up the rest of my makeup. (Was not wearing shadow) This to me is VERY important. I think it's worth a try if you are considering it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 1:31:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

strange...I love the felt tip applicator. however I must have gotten a dud, because the carbon black eyeliner that i bought with the brush tip applicator gives me a super black line, and this one gives me a very watered down version of it. I'm not sure what happened..this has also happened to me with the reguar lineur intense (in black mica). very strange, guess Ill be buying from bartells or somewhere with a return policy for the crappy ones. when I have gotten good ones though (with dark black color and also felt tip) they are GREAT..similiar to lancome's artliner but much better price. and a bit longer lasting too... one lippie off for unpredictability, sigh.