Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 4/11/2009 7:02:00 AM

Doesn't clump- whic is great, formula is quite thin. This is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy easier to remove than the blackout (which took 2-3 eyelashes along wih it everytime), but it doesnt do much for volumizing- 3 coats down the track and still no volume at all. but its great as it really seprates the lashes and doesnt turn them into spider legs!

on 4/10/2009 10:12:00 PM

I had high hopes for this. Maybe that's why I was so disappointed....
It does give you length but the lashes get lumped together and makes my lashes look all spidery which I hate. I am not sure if this is what Dior means by volumizing but not how I like it at all. It also doesn't curl as the name promises. Also it is so hard to remove this mascara and always ends up coming off with my own lashes. For this price, I expected better quality. I would never repurchase.

on 4/10/2009 11:48:00 AM

Possibly the best mascara I have tried. I have fair lashes that look to be barely there. I use a cheaper one daily but I wear this on occasions and when I do, people comment on how nice and long my lashes look. I find it to be very long wearing and doesnt smudge or flake.
I also love the brush. its very easy to use and curls my lashes perfectly.
For those wanting a mascara that will last through a whole night of partying, this is probably one of the best.
I may buy again, but I don't i wear it often enough

I LOVE this mascara. It is my favorite and I have tried a lot of HE and DS. I have long but thin lashes. It holds a curl all day and into the next day, I am a little ashamed to admit. The brush is nice and I am able to find lashes I didn't know were there. I don't have the problems others have mentioned with flaking and racoon eyes. I have nothing but good to say about this high priced mascara. Not HG, I have yet to find, but until then, this is great!

on 4/4/2009 12:56:00 PM

Wow, this is really wonderful. I am on this crazy quest to find the best mascara. I bought Diorshow Blackout and this is really nice, but it is somedays it goes on wonderfully, and others, not so good.

I was sent this Iconic Curling as a gift, and it separates every lash and makes them long, full and curled. AWESOME! I am completely pleased.

on 3/31/2009 11:58:00 PM

If you like great lash then this mascara is for you . i am a mascara junkie i love the old lancome definicl formula, like CG lash blast and the copycat Max Factor one.

This is possibly the worst mascara. have no clue who is giving this positive ratings. I have thin long lashes and after 2 coats it looks like
i have a bout 3 triangular lashes on each eye. it is goopy, too shiny sticky and hard to get off . IT just weighs down my lashes. Its not clumpy but it makes my lashes stick together.

this is hands down the worst product i have tried in a while. It is way too pricey and might work for someone with very thick lashes to give them a shiny sheen but for me it was $$$$ wasted.

on 3/30/2009 2:35:00 PM

Great mascara! Great application wand! I like it way better than diorshow. the only downside to it is that its rather expensive. 31 euros in europe.

on 3/25/2009 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love you Dior Show Iconic!! The best Mascara I have ever used..
I have naturally long and curly eyelashes but this takes them up a notch!!! Huge gorgeous Anime Eyelashes..
Love it!

on 3/21/2009 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Dior Iconic mascara is good but not excellent compare to drug store mascaras. It is quite expensive almost costing $30 usd. Iconic holds the curl pretty good. And Iconic does add a nice shiny black color to my lashes. On the other side, it does not do a great job of lengthening, and adding volume to them. And it will clump after 2 coats and more. But it does not flake or smudge at all. It leave a silky and soft texture on lashes.

on 3/21/2009 9:08:00 PM

I had read all the reviews on this product before buying it. Let me just say, I'm very disappointed. It doesn't give the volume that I thought it would and it is very difficult to remove. I'm asian so my lashes are very straight. I bought this product thinking to would curl more but it really didn't. I got better results from Lash Blast which was one-third the cost.