November 28, 2014 | 1460 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'll normally use this as a bath oil or sometimes I'll slather on after a bath/shower then top off with moisturiser (for an extra seal). Smells nice (Lavender/Aloe/Regular). It's cheap, multi purpose, been around for EVER, quick / easy to use and the expiration is within 3yrs. Good to have some in the house I always say.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2006 11:22:00 AM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this to help remove my stubborn waterproof mascara, and basically for quicker removal of makeup. I also thought I would try it in the bath as an oil, as I have dry, sensitive skin. Well. On the Makeup side of things, it wasn't much better than your average remover! I still had to rub vigourously, and it still took a while for it to come off! Also my eyes were greasy and filmy, even though I always wash my face afterwards! So not much luck there. I used it in the bath, and when I got out I just felt greasy. Good oils shouldn't irritate (ok, this one didn't) and shouldn't feel greasy (This one definatley DID!). I think we are all aware of all the 'petrochemical' stuff surrounding this, so I won't go into it, but it did make me a bit uneasy about salthering this stuff on after a shower/bath. The packaging was terrible as lots came out at once, so I decanted into a little spray bottle. I'll use it up for my mascara removal, but thats it, and I won't be using it again. Johnsons do brilliant eye MU removing wipes, so I'm not wasting my money of this crap again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2006 8:27:00 AM More reviews by mypumpkin28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Petroleum jelly is baby oil right? Petroleum, as in fuel, as in gasoline or diesel? These are all byproducts of petroleum. Are you willing to cover your organs, yes organs, in diesel or tar? Your skin is the largest organ in the body and applying baby oil to your skin is like wrapping it in saran wrap. Talk to the professionals (aestaticien or dermatologist) or just do some research on toxins in products.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by orli_b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A great body moisturiser. Here's a tip: If you're running a bath add a few drops of this baby oil and relax, emerge feeling softer than ever and you won't feel as oily as you would if you applied it directly to your skin. But just don't get it on your hair, it's a nightmare to get it off but I suppose has some benefit all the same!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2006 6:19:00 PM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pore clogging petrol poison..I am amazed people use this on babies...read up a www.ewg.com

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2006 12:32:00 PM More reviews by angmo

Used this to lather my belly while I was pregnant. Didnt prevent stretch marks (that wasnt my intention) but it was the only product that relieved the itchiness. Now, I only use this for my rough elbows and knees. Not a HG but staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2006 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ilyana

My HG eye make up remover! This stuff takes off the toughest waterproof mascara in seconds. It's dirt cheap but god, the bottle leaks so it's not quite handy to bring it along. Other than that, I love this and won't be needing anything else =D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2006 9:50:00 AM More reviews by TheaRose

I have had a bottle of this for years and use it after waxing to get rid of any traces of wax that are left. It's also good for removing stubborn makeup - if Johnson & Johnson marketed this as a solvent, it'd probably do well!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 4:33:00 PM More reviews by EyeCatcha

love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2006 1:34:00 AM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i dont remember the last time i used this baby oil.....but i stopped using it for ages and ages....till one day i found a 'left over' bottle of baby oil at my bf's place and i found out that it belong to his ex...hmm anyhow so i took it and used it as "mine"...well i was being silly and my first try was removing my make up!! this is awesome!my heavy eye make up came out in a second!! leaving my eyes and face feel smooth and soft without any irritation!! i used to use POND'S cold creme which works great as well but think of the benefits you get from just a bottle of baby oil that can use all over your body! i've tried shaving with it as well!! EDIT: it clogged my pores so i'm switching to DHC deep cleansing oil.