Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 7/23/2007 5:19:00 PM

I've been going back to these liners for years. I am not good with gel or liquid liners, and this seems to be the best fool-proof liner for me! The color stays on all day at work and doesn't smudge unless i obscenely rub my eye :) Love love love these! I agree that I am slightly disappointed with the plum color...way too light. But black, charcoal, and espresso are FAB! Will continue to buy!!

on 7/10/2007 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using these pencils for many years because I like the precise line, the blender tip, easy availability and their low cost. The only drawback is that it doesn't stay on too well when my eyes are watery from allergies. I would also like a good violet or plum colored pencil like this, but theirs has absolutely no color on me. I do like both the ebony and espresso colors, although if I have to blend it any, ebony can end up looking sort of blue-ish. The only reasons this isn't 5 lippies is that it isn't waterproof and the color selection leaves a little to be desired: Ebony isn't a true black, Espresso is a little too light a brown - NOT espresso-colored, and the purple has little to no color, at least on me.

on 6/26/2007 12:46:00 PM

I got one of these eyeliners, in black, free with my Lash Exact mascara, and I am very happy with it. It glides on easily, feels creamy and doesn't pull at my skin. The depth of color is excellent, the black liner is a true black (not a charcoal color like other liners). I also have the brown in this range. The liner stays on a long time, it doesn't need to be reapplied during the day. I do have a problem with the cap of this pencil - no matter how carefully I store this liner, the cap always cracks and falls off leaving the product exposed to the air. A minor problem I can overlook as these liners are great. I would purchase this again, possibly in other colors too.

on 6/22/2007 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i bought this eyeliner in black and it came as a package with my lash exact mascara. i really like that i don't have to sharpen it and there's that sponge tip at the end to smudge the eyeliner. i find this eyeliner really smooth and easy to apply and i use the sponge tip to smudge it to create a smoky eye effect. however, this eyeliner smudges in like 2 hours!!!! it looks great when i first apply it, but after a few hours i have raccoon eyes. so people with oily skin don't buy it! it's also pretty hard to remove, but it's waterproof, after all.

on 5/25/2007 10:13:00 AM

I bought the perfect point plus in charcoal several months ago (I have dark brown hair, NC20 combo skin). I think that this has less staying power on me in the summer months; I've noticed it melting more now than I did when I first bought it. For the price, it's great in the winter. Since I don't really have time to prime my eyes in the morning to make this stay better, I'm trying Revlon Colorstay next. We'll see.

on 5/23/2007 10:24:00 PM

Gave this pencil several tries with different shadows and with a primer, it just did not last. Today it did not make past mid-morning. Too bad. Will not buy again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This are HG eyeliners for me. I own the Black Onyx shade, but want to purchase this again along with more colors. First off, I love that this pencil is self-sharpening, making life a whole lot more convienent. These pencils also contain a smudger on the end for the ever-beautiful, ever-popular smokey eye effect. It is also allows you to draw very thin to very thick lines depending on the look you want. Cover Girl products are widely available and affordable for most and mostly good quaility a definate repurchase.

on 4/18/2007 2:31:00 PM

This is my favourite eyeliner; I have the one in Black Onyx. It goes on smoothly and looks great. Also, when I make a mistake putting it on, I just use my pinkie to rub it off and fix the line. It smudges a bit, but it doesn't bother me. I always buy this eyeliner whenever I use mine up.

on 4/13/2007 9:14:00 PM

I have this pencil in Espresso, a dark brown. This was the first eyeliner I bought, so I didn't have a comparison, but now I'm using a Revlon pencil and like the CG one better in retrospect. I liked that you didn't ever have to sharpen it and the little blender on the end. It lasted me a whole year, and usually I try not to repurchase products since there are so many out there, but I'd buy this again. It's not as smooth as some eyeliners, but it's longer-lasting than my Revlon pencil. Doesn't smudge.

on 4/9/2007 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've used these eyeliners for years. I have Charcoal (my favorite), Black, and Espresso. Not only are they natural and easy to blend, but they last all day. Charcoal is great for a subtle look; not as dramatic as the Black.