December 22, 2014 | 1807 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by electra_cd

I bought the perfect point plus in charcoal several months ago (I have dark brown hair, NC20 combo skin). I think that this has less staying power on me in the summer months; I've noticed it melting more now than I did when I first bought it. For the price, it's great in the winter. Since I don't really have time to prime my eyes in the morning to make this stay better, I'm trying Revlon Colorstay next. We'll see.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by selmf

Gave this pencil several tries with different shadows and with a primer, it just did not last. Today it did not make past mid-morning. Too bad. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This are HG eyeliners for me. I own the Black Onyx shade, but want to purchase this again along with more colors. First off, I love that this pencil is self-sharpening, making life a whole lot more convienent. These pencils also contain a smudger on the end for the ever-beautiful, ever-popular smokey eye effect. It is also allows you to draw very thin to very thick lines depending on the look you want. Cover Girl products are widely available and affordable for most and mostly good quaility a definate repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by doctorelle

This is my favourite eyeliner; I have the one in Black Onyx. It goes on smoothly and looks great. Also, when I make a mistake putting it on, I just use my pinkie to rub it off and fix the line. It smudges a bit, but it doesn't bother me. I always buy this eyeliner whenever I use mine up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by catalyste13

I have this pencil in Espresso, a dark brown. This was the first eyeliner I bought, so I didn't have a comparison, but now I'm using a Revlon pencil and like the CG one better in retrospect. I liked that you didn't ever have to sharpen it and the little blender on the end. It lasted me a whole year, and usually I try not to repurchase products since there are so many out there, but I'd buy this again. It's not as smooth as some eyeliners, but it's longer-lasting than my Revlon pencil. Doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by conrad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used these eyeliners for years. I have Charcoal (my favorite), Black, and Espresso. Not only are they natural and easy to blend, but they last all day. Charcoal is great for a subtle look; not as dramatic as the Black.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 2:24:00 AM More reviews by csapphire

This is my HG eyeliner! I have it in Espresso, Black, Charcoal and Midnight Blue. For me at least, it has amazing staying power. The texture is creamy without making you feel like it will be down your cheek within 10 minutes. You can draw a fair thin line or make it dramatic and thick with this fab product! It is also one of the only eyeliners I have found that is comfortable with contacts when lining the inner eye (while also having great staying power in that region!). If I know it will be a long day, I use this liner and then an angled brush with the same colour eyeshadow (MAC Charcoal Brown for Perfect Point Espresso) and it lasts all day and night! Sometimes 16 hours plus! Throw in a smudger on the other side and no need for sharpening and I am in total love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by auroralbutterfly

I bought this eyeliner in 200 Black Onyx. I was searching for an eyeliner and a mascara and this was in a value pack. I love this eyeliner. It self-sharpens and it has a smudger. I usually have oily eyelids and this did not really smear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Espresso, love it, in upper and lower lashes. Really emphasizes my brown eyes without saying "wow, look at my eyeliner". Perfect matte brown. Staying power is just fine, comes off easily with remover. Applies easily, no tugging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by trine8910

I got the one in grey (don't remember exactly what its called) and I use it a lot during the winter. But during the summer it tends to run a bit. Its easy to apply and doesn't run to much ( I do have to touch it up every few hours though) Overall, a good product.