April 16, 2014 | 969 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This are HG eyeliners for me. I own the Black Onyx shade, but want to purchase this again along with more colors. First off, I love that this pencil is self-sharpening, making life a whole lot more convienent. These pencils also contain a smudger on the end for the ever-beautiful, ever-popular smokey eye effect. It is also allows you to draw very thin to very thick lines depending on the look you want. Cover Girl products are widely available and affordable for most and mostly good quaility a definate repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by doctorelle

This is my favourite eyeliner; I have the one in Black Onyx. It goes on smoothly and looks great. Also, when I make a mistake putting it on, I just use my pinkie to rub it off and fix the line. It smudges a bit, but it doesn't bother me. I always buy this eyeliner whenever I use mine up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by catalyste13

I have this pencil in Espresso, a dark brown. This was the first eyeliner I bought, so I didn't have a comparison, but now I'm using a Revlon pencil and like the CG one better in retrospect. I liked that you didn't ever have to sharpen it and the little blender on the end. It lasted me a whole year, and usually I try not to repurchase products since there are so many out there, but I'd buy this again. It's not as smooth as some eyeliners, but it's longer-lasting than my Revlon pencil. Doesn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by conrad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used these eyeliners for years. I have Charcoal (my favorite), Black, and Espresso. Not only are they natural and easy to blend, but they last all day. Charcoal is great for a subtle look; not as dramatic as the Black.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2007 2:24:00 AM More reviews by csapphire

This is my HG eyeliner! I have it in Espresso, Black, Charcoal and Midnight Blue. For me at least, it has amazing staying power. The texture is creamy without making you feel like it will be down your cheek within 10 minutes. You can draw a fair thin line or make it dramatic and thick with this fab product! It is also one of the only eyeliners I have found that is comfortable with contacts when lining the inner eye (while also having great staying power in that region!). If I know it will be a long day, I use this liner and then an angled brush with the same colour eyeshadow (MAC Charcoal Brown for Perfect Point Espresso) and it lasts all day and night! Sometimes 16 hours plus! Throw in a smudger on the other side and no need for sharpening and I am in total love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2007 1:21:00 AM More reviews by auroralbutterfly

I bought this eyeliner in 200 Black Onyx. I was searching for an eyeliner and a mascara and this was in a value pack. I love this eyeliner. It self-sharpens and it has a smudger. I usually have oily eyelids and this did not really smear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ohana6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Espresso, love it, in upper and lower lashes. Really emphasizes my brown eyes without saying "wow, look at my eyeliner". Perfect matte brown. Staying power is just fine, comes off easily with remover. Applies easily, no tugging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2007 1:05:00 AM More reviews by trine8910

I got the one in grey (don't remember exactly what its called) and I use it a lot during the winter. But during the summer it tends to run a bit. Its easy to apply and doesn't run to much ( I do have to touch it up every few hours though) Overall, a good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in espresso. Everything is perfect except for the pigmentation. This perfect for ppl who want a very subtle natural look like you can't see the eyeliner itself but you can see the effect of the eyeliner. The eyeliner doesn't twist back in the tube, but at least it self sharpens. It goes on quite smoothly though. The "shelf-life" is super short. In a month it's gone. I now have discovered Almay which gives you more product, pencil sharpened, and the ability to twist back into the tube

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2007 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I too got a free eyeliner with the purchase of Mascara. I guess that is why I grabbed it while shopping. This is fine for some ladies who perhaps do not need moisturizer under their makeup. This smudges and spreads out after a few hours. Since my skin is very light it gave me that horrific tired worn out look that I try to avoid with eye products. I do not use cover girl make up because I think my skin is too old or maybe they have never really worked with my skin type.

My skin is light, sensitive (oily in the summer, dry in the winter) and 40. (I always say close to 40). I also take medications for health reasons that tend to make my skin on the dry side. I use moisturizer under my make up which may have interfered with this eyeliner. I won't buy it again.