September 3, 2014 | 1488 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love this dry shampoo because it works so well! BUT i hate the white residue it leaves behind which you can't get out with a brush, plus I have dark dark brown hair so it looks like dandruff :( not a good look! Will try the dark version next time, but this stuff is cheap and it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by twocentsworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only dry shampoo I ever buy now because it's the best. I buy the tropical scent (yellow can).

I have blonde hair and when I first spray it, it leaves a white residue. I let that sit for a minute then brush out. Usually that is enough to clear the residue. If my hair still looks a little powdery I just ruffle my hair with a towel or microfibre cloth.

Gets rid of that greasy look and smells yum!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkerfly42

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best dry shampoo's I have ever used. My old hairdresser told me about this stuff years ago and I have been using it every morning since (I shower at night). The best way to use it is with a blowdryer because of the white residue it leaves behind. I spray the sides of my hair and my bangs, let it sit for a couple minutes, then brush and blowdry it out. It gets rid of the grease, volumizes my hair, and leaves it super clean looking. For 8 bucks, can you beat that? I work at a retailer that sells multiple dry shampoo's for over 20 bucks a pop and I laugh at the people who buy them. This stuff is the bomb, and I will never switch. My favorite scent is the can with brown coloring in it, it's a little coconut-y scent. The fresh one is good too. I hope they never ever stop making this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by juliayunjie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard recommends on this and bought a small can, it really absorb the oils in my ban, but it only lasts for three uses, the first stlying product that I ever used up. This is not the best, but I'll buy again if I don't find anything better.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by bellatee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have tried soooo many different brands of dry shampoo thanks to my greasy hair and my quest to find something cheaper than TiGi Rockaholic that's decent, and thus far, to no avail.
Enter Batiste, I am blond and this stuff leaves the thickest white residue behind that for me, fails to brush out!! It also leaves my hair looking dull and dirty, I don't love the scent, I was honestly amazed that this can of complete crap has such a cult following!
Hello TiGi, I will be loyal to you from now on!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by caroline_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite brand of dry shampoo. My hair definitely gets oily after just one wash and this dry shampoo means that I don't need to wash it every day. I use the original because I don't like the smell of the others; the original smell is just kind of a light citrus-fresh smell. The trick to using this, I think, is spraying it on at night and then letting it work its way through your hair as you sleep. I am on my fourth bottle and will definitely continue to re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by JennJenn1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My go to dry shampoo, love the different scents and reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh man, I LOVE this stuff. As someone who's hair gets a bit greasy annoyingly quickly, this stuff is a life saver. It's also a HUGE must-have on road trips :)

My only problem is that for a small can, its usually around 10 dollars at Shoppers Drug Mart. I try to get mine from Winners.. its usually around half price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by sweeetyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's quite pricy, around $11 for a can, that lasted me about five uses. However, I saw it at Winners for around $8 (I live in Canada).
I really liked this product. Got rid of the oil while providing some manageable volume. No sticky residue like the Lush No Drought shampoo and no "grey cast" and I have Asian dark hair. However, make sure to wash your face afterwards. The spray easily gets to your face, and this gave me huge pimples along my forehead.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by janecia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

it makes my hair look dull. but it really help me get some extra time to sleep when i am so busy about the school.