Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 PM

Best dry shampoo I have used! My hair gets greasy on the second day and i dont always feel like washing it. with batiste i no longer have to, I'd say it gets 80% of teh grease out of my hair. i dont feel self conscious about my greasy hair anymore.

Only tip is to make sure you rub it in really well so your hair doesn't look white

on 3/20/2013 5:23:00 PM

I wanna thank the one who made the first dry shampoo!!! People with dry hair can never image how the dry shampoo save our life for oily hair. This one is good especially when u got it no more than 5 dollors. But a little unsatisfied for me is, this dry shampoo make my hair looks grey with matte color after i applied it...

on 3/14/2013 12:27:00 AM

Love Batiste. Have it for brunette hair. This is my third purchase and I bought three of Them. Rite Aid doesn't carry it so I got it thru Amazon. I told a friend about it and she loves it too. We sometimes use it for volume on clean hair. It smells great.

on 3/13/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Already bought a back up and just started my first can! I have the one for blonde hair and it is AMAZING at hiding roots. When I first got it I must not have been spraying enough because I didn't see the color but the second time I used it my dark roots instantly vanished! The smell is ok...kinda flowery, kinda old lady but it's nothing overwhelming. It does a good job of removing oil as well but my hair does not get greasy fast. I think it's about $8 at Urban Outfitters and they had lots of different versions. Definitely the best dry shampoo I've tried :)

on 3/13/2013 11:31:00 PM

I have tried everything low end and high end. To spare you the details, Tresemme sucks incredibly, and Oscar Blandi smells like lemon pledge. Suave- the silver can with yellow top- was OK, but I needed tons of it to get the desired effect.

I picked up Batiste on a whim. I got the cherry one.

Let me tell you what I need it for:
my hair is fragile because it's bleached to a platinum color. the less washing and re-styling, the better. I also need volume, and nothing works better than dry shampoo to create tons of volume at the top (oil weights hair down).

this stuff is POTENT. maybe 3 sparse sprays and it's done. which is incredible. the scent in it deodorizes my hair (smoker) and volumizes beautifully.

although the white mist won't show up on my hair, i still have to brush it out and shake it out (flip hair upside down and fluff) because this product is PACKED with oil absorbing goodness.

my new love.

on 3/1/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, wavy dry hair but oily roots, wash every 2-3 days.

Dry shampoos are just a backup plan for me when I went 1 day too long between washings. My first can was Klorane but only got to use it 5-6x before all the 'aerosol' mysteriously disappeared over a period of a few months (common per the reviews).... there was no way in heck I was going to pay $15 for 5x for as infrequent as I use it. Also tried both the Oscar Blandi spray made the hair actually look oilier and their dry version which seemed ok but too much work to run and evenly mix thru the hair.

Great price and works just fine for my deep black brown hair (as faded by the Arizona sunshine). .

on 3/1/2013 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have the oiliest hair on the face of the Earth. Unfortunately, I am an evening shower person; I am too tired and cold to shower in the morning and this means my roots always look oily all day. Not with this stuff. I spray it over my roots, leave it on for 2 minutes, then brush it through my hair, and the oil is gone. I still have to wash my hair everyday because of the oil, but this is enough to at least get rid of my oily roots during the day.

I am sure you could skip a hair wash using this if your hair isn't that oily; unfortunately mine is just too oily to ever skip a wash even with this product. But I never expected it to do that.

On the bonus side, the scent is quite pleasant too.

on 3/1/2013 2:11:00 PM

I was surprised to find that this dry shampoo did the least oil-absorbing of all the brands I've tried so far. I have thick, light brown wavy hair that gets oily 2 days after washing.

When I applied this product in the same amount as I would other dry shampoos, I had no problem rubbing away the white, or brushing it through my hair. I looked good right after using it. 3-4 hours later, I looked greasy again, which doesn't happen with my other dry shampoos.

After only 4 uses, this one ended up in the bin. : (

on 3/1/2013 1:39:00 PM

Best dry shampoo I've used. It doesn't get heavy like some, and it absorbs really well into my dyed red hair. My HG dry shampoo.

on 2/23/2013 8:05:00 PM

This is my favorite dry shampoo! It smells great and refreshes my hair when it is looking a little greasy. I have dark brown hair and this stuff absorbs great without leaving behind any residue! I highly recommend this product!

Top Rated Batiste Products