Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 9/16/2013 6:24:00 PM

Love this! One of the best dry shampoos I've used :) Leaves my hair feeling and smelling clean. The best part is that it gives my hair so much volume and texture! Worth trying. I use the one for dark hair, and I noticed when I run my hair through it, some of the pigment shows up on my hand, but that's excusable. A bit pricy, but worth it.

on 9/16/2013 6:09:00 PM

Batiste has truly made me a dry shampoo believer. It refreshes hair, absorbs oil and saves time when I'm in a hurry. I've used several varities and my favorite has to be the hint of color for brunette tones as I avoid the white cast. I pick mine up at T.J. Maxx so I have no complaints about the price and I would definitely pay full retail if I were unable to find it at my T.J. Maxx.

on 9/13/2013 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great dry shampoo & probably the best, I've tried a lot as I get bored and think I might i want a change but always come back to this.

on 9/12/2013 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After my first use became my best friend! I love this dry shampoo! For a while I was using a dry shampoo from Lush, and decided I would try this one and I am so happy I did. It's light, does the job, and not a bad smell either. I don't feel like there is a product build up, I used to wash my hair everyday, now I don't. Definitely going to repurchase!!

on 9/10/2013 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Such a life saver! It really helps me out of embarrassed moment when I have to go out right away. Have introduced it to my friends, my sis and even my Dad. All love it. I just wish it would be available in my country. At the moment, have to buy it from importers with such a higher price and considering I use it frequently, it costs much. Anyway, I will never stop using it (unless something else more innovative appears, of course :)

on 8/26/2013 7:09:00 PM

I tried Batiste " floral and flirty blush " and now I switched to Batiste " xxl volume ". The best dry shampoo I ever used. After one application my hair is clean, smells clean, adds incredible amount of volume and most importantly extends professional blow out ( easily up to one week ). This dry shampoo does not leave any white residue and is inexpensive comparing to other brands.

on 8/26/2013 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm kind of a cheapo so this is more expensive than I would normally buy. I searched online for hours and batiste was the best one! I got the cherry one for camp and my most of my cabin wanted to use some too. We all used it and loved it and one person said they were going to go buy some when they got back home. It has a great mist of powder, smells good, and works :). I haven't noticed volume but that is something I don't really pay attention to. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for a dry shampoo.

on 8/25/2013 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Not much more to add really. Best dry shampoo I've tried. Cheap and smells really good. I have cherry and original at the moment but I've tried most.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am definitely addicted to washing my hair. I was hooked on washing it everyday for a long time even though I knew that this habit can be drying and harsh on my hair. I finally wised up and started skipping a shampoo day now and then and on those non shampoo days I use Batiste.

I LOVE it. First off the smell of it is heavenly. I can't quite exactly describe it, sort of citrusy, sort of smokey, sort of sudsy, sort of floraly and overall yummerific. Secondly it works like a dream. It absorbs all the grease and product residue in my hair and gives it a nice dose of volume. This is actually the only product I've ever used which gives my hair lasting volume. It also detangles my hair perfectly and leaves it looking perfectly styled even though all I've done is spray in Bastiste, rub it in and then run a brush through my hair.

This is a complete winner in my book, would highly recommend it!!

on 8/19/2013 8:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Im a college student with lots of work on my hands, so sometimes i dont have time to wash my hair and straighten (i have very frizzy hair, so i have to tame it by flat iron). So it gets greasy on the forth day after the wash. THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!!

I wake up, section my hair and spray this and BAM! My hair looks like i just got out of the shower...amazing! My hair not only smells good but it has volume and fullness! Gives my hair an extra day to not wash hahah lol!

Video Reviews & Tutorials