December 22, 2014 | 1695 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE IT!

i have extremely greasy hair, unfortuantely. i spray this on within a few hours of my hair drying and it helps prevent the spread of oil.

sometimes i also use it the next day if needed, but spraying it on pretty fast before my hair greases up a lot definitely helps keep it from getting overly greasy.

you can also use it on unwashed hair to freshen and revitalize, but it seems to have a better effect when you use it before the hair has a chance to turn all greasy and matted. (this way it will look fresher)

before i started to highlight my hair i used the blush which is no-color (although it leaves a slight white residue, but that brushes out if you use your fingers and a hairbrush)

now that i highlight i use the blonde version with a "hint of blonde" promised. it is great for anyone who dyes or highlights blonde because it blends with the roots. (but stay away if you don't dye or highlight because in that case it just leaves funny yellow tinges, it only worked well for me once i did highlight my hair blonde)

there is a good version of this stuff for everybody and it is amazing.

i use a bottle a month, roughly on estimate. this stuff is my miracle worker! i tried other DS brands and nothing compared. my neighborhood DS doesn't carry it but luckily i live close enough to a duane reade (only DS chain near me that seems to stock it) to get my hands on it.

it has a slight scent but it fades and isn't overpowering unlike other brands.

unlike other brands this leaves the hair soft , not crunchy and stiff.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by cruellamcdrag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic stuff, like the reviewer below me, I can't use it when I'm super greasy (that's when I break out the Oscar Blandi) but if I get a blowout and I want it to last a week, I spritz some of this around my roots and the layers framing my face, fluff it up and no problem.

I'm a brunette and I definitely can't use tons of it, otherwise it does go gray. But go easy and everything should be ok.

Price can't be beat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

I've used countless bottles of this, as I wash my hair every other day and in between I use this.
If my second-day hair is not too gresy, this does a good job and refreshes my hair. If I only use a little as needed, it doesn't leave a white cast.
However, if my hair is slightly more greasy than normal on the second day - especially my fringe - this dry shampoo does not work well enough on my hair. It does refresh it a little bit, but I still look like I need a wash!, and if I try to use a bit more to get a better effect, I get a white cast that doesn't go away no matter what.
The fragrance is a bit much (whichever one you choose), but it goes away after 5 minutes and I suppose I'm also used to it by now.
Don't get me wrong, I think this works fine and it is my dry shampoo of choice due to it being good value for money. Just don't expect miracles.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by jjrodsmoen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried, but sometimes I have to use it twice in a day. It's really lightweight, gives volume and controls oil really well. Anyways, I'm still looking for a even better one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by melllm

This is perfect for in between washes. I use this in the blush scent and i find that it has a nice fresh scent that isn't too overpowering like a lot of other dry shampoos I've tried. This goes on white, but simply run your fingers through your hair and it absorbs well. This absorbs oils really well and keeps my hair looking clean between washes and really helps me wash my hair less which is great. I've repurchased this a few times and will continue to as i find it is more reasonably price than others i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

Awesome dry shampoo for the price. Gets rid of the grease, makes your hair feel silky. One star off for a white cast but it's only if you use a bit too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!! I use the Batiste hint of color dry shampoo for "Dark and deep brown" ...it takes away all the oil in my hair making it look refreshed! Also blends in well with my dark brown hair!! I took off a lippie because if I put too much in my hair, my hair becomes kind of tangled or too stiff

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by katelin_inline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I use Batiste XXL volume. I 'm Asian with black hair root.

The fragrance is OK , not make u any headache that normally I can't tolerate any strong smell though it good one, but this one about fragrance is totally OK.

I read from many reviews that the product can leave the grey/whitish on your hair.this things 've never happen to me because I guess I use the small amout of it but throuout all the hair root areas. Sprey it little less than the HOW TO VDO. And you should really need a time to rub it gently , depending also how thick you sprey it.

The more you sprey , the bigger hair volume you can get, but also more time to rub it to wipe-out the white stain.

Even the small amout can have a teriific effect of big bouncy hair!
Flip your hair down and sprey all your roots , you'll end up like a lion king head .

The last one that I 'm quite not satisfied is .. it's couldn't really help make my hair root actually dried-finished look , it's still have greasy in some way . I 'll keep trying the powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ADoyle90815

I decided to try this when I saw it at Ulta, and the clerk even said that it was a great product. Now, this has become my HG dry shampoo it does get rid of excess oils and there isn't the white residue as you get with other dry shampoos. It's especially nice after a gym workout the day after I already washed my hair. I have this in the cool scent, and I plan to try the other scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Tropical scented one from Pharma Plus for $9. Smells like coconuts which I love. I have dark hair and I did not have a problem with it leaving a white cast in my hair. I did accidentally spray my bangs too close and freaked when I saw it was white but it rubbed out very easily and left my bangs grease free. I tried the TRESemme dry shampoo a while ago and some ingredient in that one made my scalp itch. But with the Batiste dry shampoo it delivers as I expected with no irritation. Will definitely repurchase.