April 19, 2014 | 1557 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2006 6:22:00 PM More reviews by lulu2u2

I love this stuff! What is not to love... it has a great price, it smells good, it moistuizes great, it has cocoa butter and shea butter which are both really great for your skin, and it gives me sort of a glow. I think it is fabulous and it is my HG body lotion. I'm going skiing soon and my skin always gets so dry, so I think I'll try the cream next, but this is great for everyday moisture! It doesn't feel greasy and absorbes really nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finished my Jergens Shea Butter lotion and wanted to try something new. I had tested this at the drugstore about two months ago and I thought it had big potential for winter skin moisturizing. I use Vaseline every summer to soothe and soften my skin with their Aloe and Naturals lotion, so I like their products and prices and thought their new cocoa butter lotion was worth a try. I bought the 10 oz bottle and think I'm going to go through it fast. This lotion is more of a body milk, even compared with Vaseline's runny standard, but don't let that fool you into thinking that's it's not effective. My legs hadn't even touched lotion or cream for 3 days and I shaved them too (I know, bad bad bad). I thought it was a good opportunity to test my new Cocoa lotion, and I did. I thought at least if it wasn't up to par it was better than letting my legs turn into the sahara. All it took was a few strokes to massage this in and it had absorbed. Not totally, but enough. Left a nice sheen on my skin and they feel very soft right now. The scent is soft milk chocolate, but doesn't last so don't worry about it hanging around after you've sprayed your fragrance for the day. For $4 CAD this was definitely money well spent and when my small bottle is finished I will buy another one.