Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

on 11/6/2007 9:56:00 PM

How Vaseline managed to mess up the scent of cocoa butter is beyond me. It just smells goofy. But I have to admit that it moisturizes my skin.

Won't buy again because of the weird scent.

on 11/5/2007 1:22:00 PM

I usually LOVE vaseline lotions - cheap, smell great, what's not to like?

But this one made me itch all over - I think it's the glycerin. The smell is great though, and I wish it had worked for me!

on 10/7/2007 10:54:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Another reason I should not read Allure...I had to go get this-well,at a little over $3 for 10 oz. I can't complain.Smells lovely(good enough to eat)and really hydrates well.I keep rubbing it on because I love the smell:P

on 10/4/2007 1:43:00 PM

I think this is the best new product around. The gel/oil is great, too. I'm pregnant, and I love putting this on my itchy tummy/boobs, but it also moisturizes all over. The smell is heavenly! So sweet and tasty. Also, I'd been fighting a weird rash on both arms, and NOTHING was working...Even stuff the doctor gave me. No joke, after 3 nights of this lotion (I cover myself in it before bed) the rash is almost completely gone. Also, an enormous bottle costs $7. What's not to love?

on 9/5/2007 2:26:00 PM

This is a great lotion! I love the smell and it moisturizes like a dream. I suggest using it at night though because it can get a little greasy. I had to stop using it because it interfered with my sunless tanner. On the bottle is says that the cocoa butter evens skin tone. It made my sunless tan really blotchy. But other than that, I would definetely recommend it to those who don't use a tanner. But beware, the scent is pretty strong so make sure you like the smell of cocoa butter!

I'm sorry, but I really don't like this. My body feels sticky after I've put on this and it feels really heavy and takes me a while for it to blend and absorb into my skin. The thing I hate the most about this is the smell of it. I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the smell. It's just so strong and people can smell it when you walk past them. Some of my friends like it, but my family does not. My favourite Vaseline product is Aloe & Naturals and I will keep buying that one instead of this.

on 8/10/2007 2:51:00 PM

I was worried that since it has coco butter in it.. it would be greasy and not very fast absorbing. I was WRONG... this stuff is not greasy and absorbs very quickly into the skin after showering. I love that the coco butter doesn't smell *too* strong. As for evening out my skin tone, I doubt it does that. It's a great moisturizer even for the summer. Light and not greasy but good for your skin, since it has the coco butter in it. Price is very good as well $5CDN for a huge pump bottle!

on 8/7/2007 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this lotion. I bought it because it said cocoa on it and cocoa butter is one of my favourite smells. As a huge fan of Vaseline Intensive Care with Vitamin A&E (which they changed the scent on and made it disgusting and chemical smelling) I have been looking for a replacement Vaseline lotion. I was going to buy the Aloe lotion, but the Cocoa Butter one was a dollar cheaper (they are all very inexpensive lotions for the quality and quantity you get). The smell, although not very cocoa butter-ish is very light, sweet, pleasant, even unisex. The moisturizing qualities far surpass the competition. This lotion actually absorbs into your skin and I can actually feel my skin breathing a sigh of relief. It's not greasy at all, nor does it contain any kind of sparkles or shiny crap. Normally I am an Olay Girl through and through, but as far as drugstore lotions Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion is in a class of its own. This stuff is so good I'm going to go use it right now.

on 7/26/2007 12:53:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This has the same great "white Chocolate" light scent that the Extra Rich cream I love, but it has less moisture than the cream version, good for warmer months when my skin has more moisture.
The cream version is what I prefer year round though.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

best all purpose lotion ever! i absolutely love it. i have some in my purse, some at work and some by my bed at home. after putting it on, you can feel it for just a minute and then it sinks in and is wonderful! it is my hg body lotion for sure! and it smells yummy too--fabulous

for some reason though, i REALLY hate the cream version in the squeeze tube. it makes my skin feel so nasty! make sure to get the lotion--it's MUCH better!