July 23, 2014 | 1617 users online

Liquid - Becca - Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2003 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ellen_77

I'm NC35, have this is toast, it goes on sheer on my face, i use it everyday, however i need a concealer, no coverage at all, my face doesn't turn greasy after 3 - 4 hours...MY HOLY GRAIL!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2003 11:50:00 PM More reviews by aprillia

I am on my second bottle of Cashmere. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Would marry it if I could. It seems expensive, but for the fact that a) I don't have to use moisturizer, except in the deepest winter with this, b) the sunscreen properties are impressive. I slap this on (literally, sometimes!) and don't worry. I have no problem going out without other makeup, but I won't leave the house without either this or the TGE. They are too beneficial to my skin, and have become part of my skincare. Luuurve. It.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2003 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Laniecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After hearing so many rave reviews about Becca's LSC, I've been dying to try it ..and I finally caved in and ordered from BG. Well, I've been using it for about a month now and I can finally add my rave review to the others. I *love* this foundation! The consistency is perfect for my normal/dry skin -- no flakiness or dryness for me when I wear this foundation! As other mentioned, it gives that "flawless" face look without looking made-up at all. When I pair it over Becca's Hydrating Primer, this stuff glides on so smoothly and stays on all day. I will definitely repurchase Becca's LSC when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2003 7:04:00 PM More reviews by rthaniss

Very different to the matte look I usually prefer, as it is really dewy. Incredibly sheer and a little shiny, it's more like a tinted moisturiser than a foundation - makes you look like you should be in a Mario Testino photo on a Brazilian Beach. Shame it can't do for your bum what it does for your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2003 12:39:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this and was quite happy with it. It's a sheer, tinted moisturizer that manages to conceal mild redness without a concealor and it's buildable so you can layer it on a few times for more coverage and it won't flake. It definitely gave a natural glow to my face. However, I'd a few problems with with. First, the SPF claim, it claims to have a SPF of 20 but I didn't see any active sunscreens at the ingredient list. Second, after a few hours, the "luminous" effect became "oily" on my nose and I don't think this would be suitable for oily skins. Other than that, I think I would re-purchase but would use a light dusting of loose powder to stop the oiliness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2003 8:09:00 PM More reviews by cacharelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product!!!!!!!!!!!!! My seemingly never ending quest for the perfect foundation has finally concluded. Excellent natural product for day wear. Most of the other foundations I have tried leave me dry and seemed a bit cakey and thick. Becca is soooooo sheer, so light, never dries you out. It gives a fantastic natural sheen. WARNING: This is a really sheer product so you must have great skin to wear it in the first place - it would not cover imperfections if you have any.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2003 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Tigerlilyshines

This is a moisturising, sheer coverage liquid foundation with lots of antioxidants and SPF20. Great range of colours so there's bound to be a perfect match - then again it's so sheer you can probably find 2 or 3 perfect matches! I'm a MAC NC20, Stila B/20 watts, Bobbie Brown Sand, and I can wear Sand, Camel and Cashmere. For my combination skin (normal cheeks with slightly oily nose) the finish is slightly sticky, but it does make the skin look naturally dewy and healthy. Reasonably priced at AU$58 for 50ml/1.7oz.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2003 3:39:00 PM More reviews by jennyferr

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was expecting bigger things from this foundation. I'm and NC 20 and the nude is probably slightly dark for me. That aside, this foundation is a bit oily looking at times. It isn't bad, but I'm glad I swapped for it and didn't pay full price. I like MUFE f&b, chanel voile universel and quo liquid powder much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by skparis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for me as i hate thick foundations and don't need to use much anyway,just enough to even out my skin.
Easy to blend and gives a nice flawless look.
Would not recommend for oily skin though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 9:21:00 AM More reviews by actionwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this alone when my skin looks perfect or under the Becca stick foundation for when I need more coverage.

I love the texture of this foundation - it's very light yet and moisturizing, and like all Becca products has never made me break out or have an allergic reaction. Even though it's SPF 25+, I still use a sunscreen underneath, but it's nice to know it has sun protection in it for extra protection.

I changed the packaging quality rating to a 3 - for the past two times I've taken with me on flights, the pump part of it has separated from the main bottle and is impossible to pop back in, no matter how hard I try, to say nothing of the mess it made. I'll still continue to buy this though and probably pump a bit into another container when I fly.