Becca Luminous Skin Color sheer foundation

3.9

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin, Cocoglycerides, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Parfum. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Red 36 CI 12085, Red 7 CI 15850.

UPDATE 2/21/04: Well, I'm giving up on this product. Doesn't cover, breaks you out, and if you actually try to achieve some coverage by layering, it doesn't blend all that well--I found that it trapped itself in my pores and accentuated flakes. Didn't meld well. Blah. -------------OLD REVIEW: I sort of have a love/hate relationship with this product. First of all, perhaps unlike most people, I LOVE the smell. I go gaga over it. The smell alone was 75% of the reason why I bought this. I also love the fact it has a high SPF. When I put it on, my skin looks so smooth, pores are filled in, I'm youthfully dewy. The annoying part is that it's not really made to cover all that well, so I always need to supplement it with concealer, and that just takes more time that I'm willing to dish out. Another annoying thing is that on certain days, it breaks me out. Also, when I put it on, it initially goes on kind of... not sure if streaky is the right word, but the pigmentation in the LSC is not perfectly "attached" on a molecular level (I guess) to the liquid base, so sometimes I see obvious lines and patches of concentrated pigment on my face, which is quickly solved by blending, but still, I hate that it does this. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? But anyways, if your skin is normal to dry, and you don't need much coverage, this is THE most perfect product to get. If you are oily or have a lot to cover, I would seriously pass on this one.

I have combination/oily skin. It's not for me - make me breakout after use once.

Let me start by saying WOW. I was excited to try this because of all the raves on the board, and I have to say I'm really impressed. As I was applying this, I wasn't sure I was going to like it because it's so sheer. I didn't know if it was going to provide any coverage at all. In truth, it doesn't provide much, but the result is the look of real, makeup free skin. After using the concealer under eyes and on any spots that needed a bit more coverage, I'm thrilled with the end result. Definite HG material!

I got this in Cashmere, which is a perfect match. Because it's so sheer, I think there are probably several shades that would work for me (LLL, MAC C2, NARS Deauville).

I'm NC35, have this is toast, it goes on sheer on my face, i use it everyday, however i need a concealer, no coverage at all, my face doesn't turn greasy after 3 - 4 hours...MY HOLY GRAIL!

I am on my second bottle of Cashmere. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Would marry it if I could. It seems expensive, but for the fact that a) I don't have to use moisturizer, except in the deepest winter with this, b) the sunscreen properties are impressive. I slap this on (literally, sometimes!) and don't worry. I have no problem going out without other makeup, but I won't leave the house without either this or the TGE. They are too beneficial to my skin, and have become part of my skincare. Luuurve. It.

After hearing so many rave reviews about Becca's LSC, I've been dying to try it ..and I finally caved in and ordered from BG. Well, I've been using it for about a month now and I can finally add my rave review to the others. I *love* this foundation! The consistency is perfect for my normal/dry skin -- no flakiness or dryness for me when I wear this foundation! As other mentioned, it gives that "flawless" face look without looking made-up at all. When I pair it over Becca's Hydrating Primer, this stuff glides on so smoothly and stays on all day. I will definitely repurchase Becca's LSC when I run out.

Very different to the matte look I usually prefer, as it is really dewy. Incredibly sheer and a little shiny, it's more like a tinted moisturiser than a foundation - makes you look like you should be in a Mario Testino photo on a Brazilian Beach. Shame it can't do for your bum what it does for your face.

I received a sample of this and was quite happy with it. It's a sheer, tinted moisturizer that manages to conceal mild redness without a concealor and it's buildable so you can layer it on a few times for more coverage and it won't flake. It definitely gave a natural glow to my face. However, I'd a few problems with with. First, the SPF claim, it claims to have a SPF of 20 but I didn't see any active sunscreens at the ingredient list. Second, after a few hours, the "luminous" effect became "oily" on my nose and I don't think this would be suitable for oily skins. Other than that, I think I would re-purchase but would use a light dusting of loose powder to stop the oiliness.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Fantastic product!!!!!!!!!!!!! My seemingly never ending quest for the perfect foundation has finally concluded. Excellent natural product for day wear. Most of the other foundations I have tried leave me dry and seemed a bit cakey and thick. Becca is soooooo sheer, so light, never dries you out. It gives a fantastic natural sheen. WARNING: This is a really sheer product so you must have great skin to wear it in the first place - it would not cover imperfections if you have any.

This is a moisturising, sheer coverage liquid foundation with lots of antioxidants and SPF20. Great range of colours so there's bound to be a perfect match - then again it's so sheer you can probably find 2 or 3 perfect matches! I'm a MAC NC20, Stila B/20 watts, Bobbie Brown Sand, and I can wear Sand, Camel and Cashmere. For my combination skin (normal cheeks with slightly oily nose) the finish is slightly sticky, but it does make the skin look naturally dewy and healthy. Reasonably priced at AU$58 for 50ml/1.7oz.