E.L.F. Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(Water), PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyacrylic Acid, PEG-8, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I too use both ends on my brows. It helps to give them a more defined shape and keep them in place. I do usually have to use several coats throughout the day as it does not seem to last as long as some other brow products do, but for the most part it does what it should and you cant beat the price!

on 12/7/2009 2:49:00 AM

I got it too smooth my brows into place-- which it does if my hair doesn't touch them and the wind doesn't blow on them. I can only tell I have this on my brows by the fact that my brow hairs are a little coarser. Not cool, Zeus.

on 11/30/2009 1:35:00 PM

I really don't have a use for clear mascara, so I use both sides as a brow gel. Works great for me. Only $1. Can't beat that!

on 11/18/2009 4:23:00 PM

This product is ok I guess if you absolutely find yourself in need of something like this. I honestly find this product not a necessity. I don't use it often at all but when I do, I only use the eyebrow side and it really doesn't keep my brows from moving. A deffinate "eh" product.

on 11/11/2009 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this along with the Max Factor clear mascara, and found them both to be fairly similar in the way they applied, dried and stayed on. The only difference was the price ($1 for E.L.F., $7 for the Max Factor), the fact that the E.L.F. one has two brushes, one for lashes and one for brow, and the amount you get (the Max Factor tube is pretty large, 0.34 oz, and the E.L.F., even combining the brow and lash amounts, look smaller). I usually don't like mascaras, but when I need a bit of definition, I'll use these. I've used clear mascaras in the past, and they seem to behave as I remember. You have to let them dry, but they won't cause a nasty smear if you mess up. Sometimes you get little "dew drops" that you can comb away carefully, but no clumps. The only downside I'm finding with any mascara is that if I don't let them dry, they smear all over the inside of my glasses. However, I still like them for an almost everyday mascara.

on 10/25/2009 4:13:00 AM

I love this product so much.
I have very dark, thick eyebrows and this is the thing to get them undercontrol. Like, if i dont use this on my brows in the morning, I feel as if theyre a complete mess.
I dont really like the clear mascara on my eyelashed so i just use both sides for my brows and it works fantastic.
And its only $1? You cannot beat that.

on 10/10/2009 8:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My eyebrows can get pretty unruly and this does an awesome job of keeping a great shape the whole day. The price cannot be beat. I can't really say much about the clear mascara part, because I like my eyes to look dramatic.

on 10/7/2009 1:44:00 AM

its only a dollar so i cant really complain.. since i dont color my brows it gives me a natural look & keeping my brows in shape

on 8/25/2009 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not a strong gel, but it still keeps your eyebrows in place.

on 8/17/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this and can't really complain. Its only a buck! The formula is the same for the mascara and the brow gel. I think, like someone else said, it was separated due to sanitary purposes. However, I don't like clear mascara on my lashes because mine are so light... so I have only used this for my brows. The wand in the eyebrow side is more squared off on the edge where the lash side is pointed more...but... over all, same exact effect received when using on the brows. Will I purchase again? Sure! My only complaint is that there wasn't a whole heck of a lot of product for each end, but...for one dollar, is that REALLY worthy of complaint? haha