September 18, 2014 | 1900 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 12:56:00 AM More reviews by ShesDeadlyPoison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! For a dollar, I can't believe it works so well! And it has a decent amount of product in it as well. I would definitely recommend this. I only use it on my brows and my brows have longish hair in them. It keeps them in place all day and it doesn't look weird and shiny like some other products have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Andreax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this product! I only use them for my brows, cause i use better mascara but it definetley tames your brows and keeps them in place. I will SO repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

I use both of these on my eyebrows only and they work well. The price is right on it and it works. I have always loved clear mascara on my eyebrows to set them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by josefinarod

the elf clear mascara works wonders. i use black mascar and when sometimes it turns out clumpy i use this to fix it n it is perfect :) definately will buy again. i bought this in a package that came with the lash curler, smudger, goldish eyeliner, n eyeshadow;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by ryansgirl4eva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great stuff. I don't wear mascara. Again one of those things i never really master and i don't care for mascara all that much anyway) this stuff is goof proof and so what if i wipe my eyes.....not mess ups. Sometimes if i want a more define look i coat my lashes with this stuff and then i take black shawdow (which is also buy elf) and powder my lashes with it and then i coat them again. the look of mascara with out the feel of it actully having it on.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I use both sides for my brows since I don't understand the point of clear mascara. Anyway, gel is super cheap, so ELF is probably overcharging us with that dollar price, haha. But that said, the product actually works since they don't have to skimp on ingredients. I'll probably just buy a little bottle of clear gel and refill the little spoolie containers when I finish them.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by wildimportgal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really hoped that this would've work out. I bought the elf "eyebrow treat and tame" and liked it, so I thought this would be something similar but clear. Turned out it does nearly nothing to the brows. It does not hold, it doesn't do anything... really. It does the same effect as putting lotion/water on the brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by FoOLiShxLaDy

I wear glasses so I cant wear black mascara without having to deal with blinking on my hand several times. I've been searching for a clear mascara and I when I found out E.L.F had one I tried it out. I use this everyday, it works perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by missylin

this one is just works as good as other clear mascara and just $1.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 6:49:00 AM More reviews by xAysha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ive needed a brow gel/clear mascara for ages but can never seem to find them, when ordering some stuff from E.L.F for the first time i decided to buy this after reading all the good reviews here. well it does the job lol. i wont be using it on my eyelashes as i always wear black mascara, so i can use both sides on my eyebrows, my brows are black and i like them to look very defined (i always get comments on my nice eyebrows-strange i know lol) and each hair is quite long so its easy for them to look messy. i use to spray hairspray on my eyebrow comb and use that but thats time consuming and looks stupid lol! now i can just get this out of my makeup bag and easily make myself look more groomed! it doesnt make your eyebrows stiff and you dont get any white flakes on them once its dried, it just keeps them gently in place.