July 28, 2014 | 1152 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 7:50:00 AM More reviews by SonyaGA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Personally, I like this concealer. It is thick but that's what helps it have such good covering power. It only takes a little bit and it dries rather quickly but not so quickly that I don't have time to pat it in. The coverage is fantastic! Not a small chore for my dark undereye circles. It does not crease on me and it stays all day long. Honestly, this has to be one of the best liquid concealers I've tried. The tube that it comes in is great also. No complaints from me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2006 6:30:00 AM More reviews by getsinyoureyes

This stuff manages to be really cake-y and dry looking and at the same time it doesn't really cover up my undereye circles. It's magic really.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2006 1:13:00 PM More reviews by PlasticxPerfection

i bought this hoping it would help mask my undereye circles and puffiness. but then realized it did only an okay job of covering up the darkness but even tho it was a heavy formula and i only used a little bit it went on pretty dry and cakey. and it also settled into my lines and creased and made me look wayy older than i actually am (i'm only 15!) i used an eye cream underneath it everytime i put it on and it didn't make ne difference. plus it made my eyeliner smudge everywhere also. the shades r actually wayy lighter than they look in the tube, i got the medium beige which looked darker than my skin tone but when i put it on it would be like 2125454545100781x times lighter. it also felt kinda gross on my face because it was really heavy. this would work well with someone who doesn't need to cover up alot, doesn't have many or if ne creases or lines under there eyes, and doesnt have really dry skin under their eyes. considering u only use a tiny bit of this it'll last u a while. but i had to take it back for obvious reasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2006 6:26:00 PM More reviews by disneyfan

I didn't think that anything could make me stray from Elizabeth Arden's Flawless Finish concealer but this has! I have been using it for over a month & love it. It covers well without being heavy and lasts all day. It also doesn't crease on me which is a huge plus. I like the fact that it is more than just a concealer & offers actual skin care benefts. It takes so little that I imagine the small tube will last forever. Can't say enough good things about it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2006 1:53:00 PM More reviews by gemini36

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very excited to to try this but it was horrible!Very dry cakey with no coverage AND I did use an eye cream with it. Would not repurchas. However because I do not want to waste the product I have been using it to cover blemishes and it works great for that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by KittySkyfish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Well, so far so good. I've been using this a week and for me it wears well and lasts mostly all day. A little 'above average' in the coverage and durability, when compared to other cream concealers. At first it DID crease for me, which happened the day I tested it out and the first day after I bought it. What I did notice is that it doesn't crease for me if I set it with a wee bit of loose powder, using a fine fluffy brush. After I caught on that it needed a setting powder, then it worked perfectly. And I do use eye cream (DHC Concentrated Eye Cream) every morning and night, but it's not applied directly before applying my concealer so I don't know if that makes a difference. Based on the fact that it does cover well, has treatment properties and there's a shade available that works well with my skintone, there's a good chance I'll buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2006 6:09:00 PM More reviews by corinneyb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had such high hopes for this concealer...I love my All About Eyes in the morning, and I was really excited that this would cut a step out of my morning routine. I tried it at counter before buying it, and I remember it going on fairly evenly and the color seemed fine. Unfortunately, I think that was as good as it would ever look on me. I tried it this morning and was a bit shocked. I think I expected something of a gel-cream, like Clinique's Moisture Surge Tint, a combination of my All Abt Eyes and a concealer. Nope. It was more of a thick cream that was difficult to blend, either with my finger or with my concealer brush. Once I finally got it blended, I looked like a racoon, and it looked cakey! I'm not much of a foundation girl (pressed powder, maybe a TM), so I was not happy with the look. Some of the reviews here note that it's easier to blend after you put on a good eye cream, but that is the opposite of my goal for this concealer. I'll be taking this back soon :( On the plus side, I do like the packaging - along the same lines as their Touch Tints, with the see-through tube so you know how much is left.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2006 11:32:00 AM More reviews by hiuc14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have awful natural black bags under my eyes. I dont usually spend this much on concealers (15) but as a fan of other clinique products I thought this would be a worth while investment! I bought the concealer in Light neutral, which wouldnt be such a bad match if it wasnt so thick and cakey, Im only 21 and im sure this concealer finds lines which you can't spot if im not wearing makeup!!quite worrying! I am continuing to perserver with it and have found that warming up between my hands makes it slightly lighter to apply. If this worked for you it would be very economical as a little does go a long way but unfortuantly I find it much to heavy.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2006 10:00:00 AM More reviews by cwendt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Total crap. I bought this because it supposedly has the All About Eyes moisturizer in it and I tend to be really dry in my under-eye area. This looked dry as soon as I applied it (and that is with already putting moisturizer on underneath the concealer) and started creasing within a minute. I returned it the next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by kwhilge

thick formula. i tend to have dark circles, since i work night shift and 2 little kids. hides those dark areas- not drying as long as i use my favorite eye cream(arbonne) will buy again.