Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

4.4

CALCIUM BENTONITE (green clay)

on 10/2/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this clay mask ! I started using it in early spring mixed the clay with water , and did wonders for my skin turning my acne from Mild to Light Acne ,.,. cleared up my cheeks where i had a difficult time getting rid of whiteheads, two months later i started not to use it any more and because i always research to try different home remedy's but for some reason i started to break out on my cheeks again and and my jaw so i bought the clay mask and Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar , I never used apple cider vinegar with the clay mask before and was hesitated because i thought the vinegar was going to burn me but i'm glad i used it =),.,The clay mask actually works best with the apple cider vinegar especially when you have a bad break out ,.,i use it 2-3 times a week and i'm seeing improvement on my skin ,my skin isn't perfect i still have little red marks on my cheeks from previous pimples and have like 4 tiny whiteheads but i feel my skin would have been way worst if i didn't use this mask ,., I recommend it 100% for people who suffer from acne and especially people that have oily skin ,.,Beware those that have dry or sensitive skin because this clay mask is rather drying for my oily skin and it does make your skin pulsate ,,.,.I would Recommend the Moroccan Red Clay for Dry and Sensitive skin i heard its great for those skin types :)

on 10/1/2012 10:45:00 PM

If I had to pick one product to be my "holy grail" beauty item, this would be it! Definitely works best with Braggs ACV. I like to mix it so it makes kind of a whipped consistency and it goes on so smooth. I have used many other masks (most of them more expensive than this one) and this one works the best for me. I can actually feel and see the difference! It brings everything to the surface and shrinks my huge pores.

I don't just use it on my face either. Works nicely for body acne and ingrown hairs as well. It can also be used on your hair and scalp, although I have yet to try it. I have also used this on cuts and bruises and it seems to heal them much faster than normal. This stuff is the bomb!

I like to steam my face before applying the mask. After washing off my skin looks red, but it goes away after about 10 minutes or so (and I have sensitive skin too). This stuff makes my skin super soft, refines my pores, and keeps my acne in check. My skin looks so nice and glowy after using this product. My friends and family have noticed the difference too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used it with both apple cider vinegar and plain water - neither method helped clear my skin although I really wanted it to. It did have a pulsating effect on my skin which felt soothing, but it really did nothing.

on 9/18/2012 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I saw no improvment, nor did I get any warming or pulsating that others got, just a boring useless clay powder

on 9/14/2012 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've only used it once, last night, and it seems very safe and effective. Truthfully, I put it on and fell asleep for about an hour, and it was a pain to wash off. I couldn't even move my mouth to get it to crack, it was like cement for real. But when finally got it off, several of the permanent blackheads on the sides of my nose were gone. GONE. And nothing I tried in the past would get rid of those suckers! So I am very pleased with the results of this mask.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

its good for blackheads but gave me wrinkles on my forehead ;( i hope its not permanent! i will only apply it on the nose from now on. (im only 19 without wrinkles before using this)

on 8/29/2012 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have acne prone sensitive skin that is dry in some places & oily in others. I was somewhat apprehensive to try this clay because of the reviews citing the drying, pulsing & tightening effects that some reviewers felt. However overall the reviews were so positive & the product so cheap I decided to give it a try with a twist tailored to my skin issues. I used the clay but added 100% aloe vera juice & Bragg's ACV in a ratio of 1:3, 5 drops of tea tree oil, & 1/4 of an avocado. I left this on for abt 30 mins. With this mixture I avoided the pulsating & drying effects of the clay. When I removed the mask my skin was glowing with no redness or irritation. After removal I put a blend of rice bran & jojoba oils on my skin.

Next I'll try adding eggs whites as well. There are many other clay recipes tailored to specific skin types online. HTH.

on 8/25/2012 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product since i saw lots of people on youtube rave about this mask and how it helped them achieve clear skin. I have gone to a dermatologist for almost 3 years and nothing seemed to help for my acne. i have tried retina-a, epidulo, lots of pills but it only helped temporarily since my body came used to the pills that i needed to keep increasing the pill to become more 'effective'. i felt that even though it may work for my skin, it must be effecting my body in some way too so i stopped going and started to use 'natural' organic things. i have been using this mask for about 3 weeks and for 2 times a week. i mix it with apple cider vingar. i currtently use the brand Great value...it is the filtered one but it has been working. once i run out i will buy Braggs apple cider vinegar since its organic. As of right now i only have one pimple but its really small. im soo happy that this mask works for me. Tottaly reccomend this (: I got mine at Iherb.com. I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!! also You can also use this coupon code LUJ582 for a 5 dollar off for first time buyers so basically you only pay 1 dollar (; OHH almost forgot..dont feel discouraged or give up when you first see pimples coming out on your first mask because it is acutally pulling out those pimples that are already on the surface but sooner or later your pores and skin will be clean!

on 8/19/2012 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really like this mask a lot. I suffer from adult acne and was hoping that this mask would draw out all the gunk from my pores. I have used Queen Helene's and other type clay masks.

I agree with everyone else that uses this with Apple Cider Vinegar. Definitely use ACV with the mask instead of water. Using it with water makes it impossible to mix etc. I think the ACV helps with toning properties too. I haven't tried ACV on its own but based on the reviews on here I might!

This mask definitely draws out the oil and makes things easier to extract. I use this mask once a week with Nuance's Exfoliating Gel. It's nice to use a more natural product.

on 8/8/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This product is great. My skin isn't perfectly smooth yet because this mask keeps bringing stuff up to the surface. I love how deep this mask gets. I mix one spoonful of clay with one cap of organic apple cider vinegar. I get a nice smooth consistency that way. I'm amazed by how little I have to use. I leave on for about thirty minutes. I'll definitely buy again once(if I ever) run out.

Popular Masks