MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 8/13/2010 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I use this shadow every day as my lid color, it looks really nice with just a nice chocolate brown color in the crease. even though its 14 bucks i would buy it again, it lasts forever , i've had it since september and its still up and running! i love eyeshadow its a gorgeous neutral color.If You're new to mac, Make this your first eyeshadow:)

on 8/12/2010 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I use this on the lid or lightly below my brow as a highlight color. It's a gorgeous champagne peachy-pink color. I usually base my lid with Fresco Rose paint pot before I put it on so it can really pop.

on 8/10/2010 11:31:00 AM

I love love loveee All That Glitters. It is by far my favorite MAC shadow! I just love that it's so versatile on me. I have used it since last summer and to tell the truth, probably 95% of my looks included this one. Even on those days where I just threw something on to go to the store, this was it. It works beautifully with my skintone, whether it be winter or summer. I love that I can just pop this on lash to brow and add a quick liner and bit of mascara, and it just WORKS. Amazing on my blue eyes, too! This is probably my HG shadow, and I will be repurchasing soon as I've hit pan long ago and been working just with what's left in the rim lol.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Amazing!!

on 8/3/2010 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not very exciting but very wearable. It's the perfect color for the tear duct area and is definitely brightening. Looks sparkly, but it's very neutral for day time even all over the lid.

on 8/3/2010 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I put off buying this for such a long time, thinking it was too orangey/peachy for my colouring (anything too orange based makes my eyes look sore). Man, was I wrong. I love this shadow. The sparkle is very subdued, so this is wearable every day as a lid colour for me and it makes my eyes look bright and awake. I put it on the lid with Wedge in the crease for a subtle day look or I use it on the inner lid with Mulch on the outer lid and in the crease for something a bit more "showy". Even worn on its own, just on my lid, it makes my eyes look very bright and awake on days when I don't feel like spending any time doing eye makeup - just this on the lid with a dark liner gives a great look - bright eyed and youthful! Overall great colour.

on 7/21/2010 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favorite (and only) MAC shadow besides Naked Lunch. I am a minimalist when it comes to makeup- though I did have my heavy Edie eyeliner phase in high school- and All That Glitters is an excellent all-over wash for me. It's a peachy golden sheen, and no, it's not super pigmented, but if you layer your application it should be fine. There's no glitter, only a golden shimmer that meshes with the beige-peach base color. As I do with any eye shadow, I use ELF's Mineral Primer and that seems to make it last all day, even in Southern California's intense summer heat.

on 7/21/2010 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I can rely on this eyeshadow any time any day with any outfit. Love this on the lid and nylon in the corner of the eyes. def i will buy this again!

on 7/18/2010 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I love this color! All the hype on YouTube got me interested so I decide to buy it and try. It is perfect by its self or with another color. Yes, the pigmentation could be better, but for only $14(.50) I think it is just right! (:

on 7/18/2010 5:45:00 AM

I really love this colour soooo much because when i was in highschool the first eyeshadow i ever got was from a sample quad my mom didnt want. That quad had one colour that was exactly the same as all that glitters and i hit pan and started to use it sparingly until it was eventually gone. For years and years i kept looking for similar colours but every colour i bought was either too warm or too pink and didnt have the duochrome effect that the eyeshadow had. Champagne yellow with pink shimmers. I got this not too long ago not hoping for an amazing shadow but just buying it cause i wanted something that i coiuld wear daily and a lot of youtube gurus recommended all that glitters. I swatched it and my eyes probably bulged right out of my eye sockets cause it was THAT COLOUR THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH! I bought it right away even though i was broke and had to use my credit card. Now i'm so happy it's in the permanent collection and that i've finally found my first eyeshadow again!

Top Rated MAC Products