December 20, 2014 | 1613 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by emilyrose37

I've heard SO much about All That Glitters eye shadow, so of course I bought it -- I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Overall, I do think it is a beautiful eye shadow! The color is a lovely shimmery peach, but it's not TOO shimmery. I mix with Bare Study paint pot for a long lasting neutral look with some Sable in my crease.
A great buy, totally worth purchasing! Although -- it tends to be sold out in the palette form at my local mac counter, so be sure to ask for it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by BerryObsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this over the weekend and I already am in love with it. I've heard a lot of good reviews on it through makeup gurus on youtube so I decided I should buy it. It is such a beautiful pearly pinky peach color with a beautiful shimmer. Perfect for everyday but could also be worn with other colors for night time. It gives my eyes such a pretty glow to them and I love that I can just swipe this on and add some eyeliner and mascara and I look very put together.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by delphinium83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect neutral lid color! Perfect amount of shimmer...no glitter chunks falling on my face! Very complimentary to most eye colors and skin colors. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by AndyCrafty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is a very subtle color. Great for highlight on tan skin. When I was talking to my MAC artist she said this is one color that goes on every skin color. And that it does. I love how smooth and natural it looks.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by laurakeen

I really wanted to love this as I loved the colour when swatched. On my eyes it just doesnt show up enough. I know it's a neutral but It just doesn't have the 'wow' factor I thought it would from the reviews. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have it as it does work well with other colours but it is is not a great standalone colour IMHO. Probably won't repurchase as I don't see myself hitting the pan on this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ahh the famous all that glitters. I just LOVE it. I use it when I can't be bothered to blend and perfect my shadow. I wet my brush first (239) then pat all over my lid and smooth upwards. It's suitable for day and night and looks so pretty and slightly peachy. Easy to use, though I always use mine wet for more pigmentation. Sometimes I will dab some silver glitter liquid eyeliner on top and it looks so pretty and girly. HG, I've hit pan and will purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by andimar

All That Glitters is my HG shadow! It was my first MAC purchase ever. It's a gorgeous warm shimmer, but not chunky and glittery, and lasts all day when worn with a primer. I wear this to work every day, and it really opens up the eye and makes me look more awake. I've had it for about 8 months and hit pan on it since I wear it almost every day, and I will DEFINITELY repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by island_honey

This is a beautiful peachy champagne color that looks great on my skin tone (NC40). I either wear this alone or with MAC's Espresso in the crease. There is shimmer in this but it's not overwhelming for daytime. I have noticed that the staying power is not as great as my other eye shadows from MAC.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

This eyeshadow is a peachy gold color , it's very pretty , I find that it blends w my skin-tone but if I use it wet I can see more of that peachy color ! Great to use as an everyday color gives a great wash for the days I don't feel like wearing allot of shadow colors ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

A peachy beige laced with gold. This is stunning. It compliments my green eyes perfectly. I do enjoy wearing it with Satin Taupe