April 19, 2014 | 1778 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Lemony Flutter

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 9:06:00 PM More reviews by stephanie_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just repurchased this product cause I've got to get my tootsies looking pretty again for an upcoming trip to South Beach. My feet ADORE this stuff. It's effective and very pleasant to use. Nothing gets my feet in shape faster, especially after a winter of neglect.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2008 11:25:00 AM More reviews by val3ntine

Lemony Flutter is the exact consistency I want in a cuticle butter. It's like a putty. It's too thick for me to use as a hand cream, and I don't want my entire hand smelling like lemon. I wish they would sell this in an even smaller container.

At the store, I was given a hand treatment that went:
Rubbed Lemony Flutter in all over the hands
Without rinsing, scrubbed hands with Ocean Salt
Rinsed, then applied King of Skin and rinsed again. My hands felt amazing all day. I would do this once a week.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2008 12:02:00 AM More reviews by favola

A Quick Fix. Truly Is A "Meh" Product. I Don't Feel That It
Does What It's Said To Do. Makes A Decent Night Lip Balm.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Heathcliff79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not like this butter. It feels greasy when it goes on, and then once it sinks in (hours later), my skin feels dry and rough again. I don't know how this is possible. I'm sticking to my L'Occitane Hand Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by jsammurtok

I'm happy with this butter in terms of moisturizing. I use it on my elbows as well as over my hands since my hands are usually dry. The smell is not very attractive (lemon cleaner), but it's worth the moisturization.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by superblondie

This little pod looks so harmless but it goes a very long way and it's an all-purpose product. I use it for my cuticles, my ellbows, really dry spots on my hands and everything else which can use some extra care. It's a bit greasy but especially when I use this overnight it does the job and even penetrates the really troubled spots. I bought my pod more than two years and there is still some left plus it looks still fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by ehazelwood

This does do a good job of moisturizing cuticles, heels, elbows, etc. - any dry areas of the body. I think it's a little greasy, but that's just my opinion. The scent is also a little overpowering for my tastes (it smells a little like lemon pledge), but I still like it and will continue to use. This small pot has lasted me for several months and I'm not even halfway through it, so it's definitely a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 5:34:00 AM More reviews by emmalcm

I love most lush products, but this is one of my favourites. However, I don't really use it as a cuticle butter, just because I don't tend to have a problem with them. I have used it as a winter hand cream and have used it on my elbows and feet and it is fantastic! It's a very thick and super moisturizing cream so it is great for any dry areas of skin anywhere on your body really. And it smells fantastic too! At 4.50 (I think?) it's not going to break the bank either, so I will definitely buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Kuruku

I use this not only on my hands but on my feet and breasts (I am breastfeeding and they get really dry). It smells so intoxicatingly FRESH...The scent is very uplifting and vibrant. The texture is so rich -- almost like something you'd want to eat or spread on toast. And it moisturizes like crazy but doesn't leave your hands greasy at all. I'll be using it forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2008 5:58:00 AM More reviews by juicy75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Okay, I admit, I picked it up from Lush only today, but so far so good. Good enough that I want to write a review on it already. I actually had bought Lemony Flutter for my roommate last Christmas for our Secret Santa exchange. She's extremely hard to shop for and she returns everything! I'm sure everyone knows someone like that, haha. Anyhow, I found out recently that she kept my gift to her, and better yet she used it so much that it's almost out! So I'm pretty sure this stuff works :) plus, it lasted her 1 year+.
I love the smell, and it doesn't feel greasy. The packaging is nice, too. I'm sure it's going to become one of my essentials... my hands/cuticles are dry frequently for various reasons. 1- washing my hands with soap + water really dry my hands out. 2- cold winter weather. 3-living in an extremely dry city. ugh.