Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 5/12/2007 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Not really sure how to feel about this becasue I only have been using it for three days. But so far, it has made a slight difference. My lashes do look a little thicker if my eyes are not deceiving me. I bought mine from drugstore.com and it was less than four dollars, so if you don't like it, it won't be a total loss and its a cheap alternative to talika's version.

on 5/11/2007 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my second tube of this. I think that really what it has done for my lashes is simply condition them, making them less prone to fallout. My brows are another story. I've always fought with uneven, wild brows, and since I started to use this on them, i've been overjoyed at the results. I was seriously surprised in a FOTD photo of mine to see what they were doing. I didn't even pay attention till then. WIthin a couple months they were getting really long. I'd been cleaning them up as I went, so I didn't notice, but the shape is just about perfect and the ends of my arches are grown back in. I've had to trim them down big time and now my brows are what I've always wanted them to be. I will repurchase until it ceases to work for me.

on 5/11/2007 2:32:00 AM

I love this product. Before I use to have the tendency of over plucking my brows. yes I know. But after using this product for about 6 months now, I love it. I use it every night on my brows and eyelashes. The before and after effect on my brows has been amazing. Before I had sparse brows and now they are full, I dont have to fill them in as much as I did before. I love it and I will use it over and over again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is advertised as helping eyelashes and eyebrows grow. But it really doesnt make a noticeable difference to me. It seems more like it just coats the lashes with conditioners and little fibers and makes them seem thicker.

on 5/9/2007 3:51:00 AM

I've been using this for two weeks (maybe less) and I think my lashes are thicker, but it's hard to tell because I can't remember what my lashes looked like before. It's great that other people have gotten dramatic results, but I haven't seen anything really that noticable.

on 5/9/2007 3:42:00 AM

This really works! In 2 weeks, I could see the improvement on both upper and lower lashes. They're getting longer and thicker! I think they've gotten stronger too as I've been shedding less lashes. Love this stuff.

on 5/6/2007 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's just almost unbelievable that something so cheap can work so well. I have no idea what they put in this but it worked for me within just a week. My lashes became fuller and noticeable longer. I used to have less than 10 lashes on my lower lids and now, there are new lashes growing out along my lower lids. For the first time, I can actually apply mascara to my lower lashes. Previously I could not do that without looking silly as mascara would only accentuate the lack of lashes along my lower lid. I will gladly repurchase this a thousand times over.

on 5/4/2007 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this product twice a day on my very sparse eyebrows for eight weeks now. I see absolutely no difference at all. I am very disappointed given the rave reviews it has here.

I may try it on my eyelashes before deciding to pitch it.

At least it was only $4 so I'm not out much.

Edited to add...seemed to do nothing for my eyelashes either.

whoa this is crazy...i've only used this stuff 3 times and already my lashes are getting longer, can really notice a difference already. not so much with the sparse areas on my brows, but oh well. couldn't find this stuff in a store near me so i ordered from drugstore.com,,,its really worth it!

on 5/2/2007 4:07:00 PM

YESSS !! It works !! I saw my eye lashes became longer and nicer day after day !! I finally have satisfaction curling them now !!!

Popular Lash Treatments