December 23, 2014 | 1553 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2005 7:59:00 PM More reviews by xel_ha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a perfect combination.I love this set.Very natural looking on my med.olive skin tone.I thought the orgasm won't show up on my face but surprisingly it did---natural flush.Very pretty and not glittery on me.I apply with a light hand due to it's heavy pigment.It lasted all day on my very oily skin.No breakouts.I will definitely buy this duo again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2005 10:38:00 AM More reviews by crissy07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

really wanted to like this product.. left me orange and dissapointed.. plan to return

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2005 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ber0606

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like everyone else, I love this duo. The bronzer is brown, not orangy, and the orgasm blush is the perfect peachy flush. I use the bronzer all over my face and the blush just on my cheeks. Together they are the perfect blend for a summer glow!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2005 1:26:00 PM More reviews by milliegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Add me to the list of people who've fallen in love with this duo. I didn't have these shades already so I knew I had to have the duo as soon as a I saw it. I've been using it for several weeks and the two shades work wonderfully with my fair coloring. Laguna is different from any other bronzer I've used in that it's a straight-up tan with gold shimmer. There is no golden or yellow-y tone to it whatesoever, which had me skeptical at first because my natural tan is golden. But it gives me a very natural-looking color. I like how it doesn't sit on top of the skin but blends right in. Orgasm is the perfect pinky-peach shade on me and I don't find the shimmer to be too obvious. This could perhaps be the most perfect duo compact ever made!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by glitterpanda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yep, I was one of the 3 people on MUA who did not have Orgasm yet. Heh! And I needed a good bronzer for summer, so I took advantage of this LE blush and bronzer duo from NARS featuring their most popular blush and bronzer... And I can understand why they are so popular. They both are PERFECT. Orgasm blush is the best of the best, as we all know from its continuing success for being, well the best of the best of blushes. It's a peach color with golden shimmer, looks very natural and beautiful on the cheeks, and goes with any make-up.
Laguna is the perfect bronzer for my pale skin. Much to my surprise it didn't show up too dark at all. Not a sip of orange either! Just a very sheer golden warmth was added to my face. I don't look Tancer bronze, but just healthy and not so pale! And did I mention I love that it doesn't contain any orange at all!?

For $35 it's a great value. I think there's a little more product in each pan than what you get in a regular blush which is $25. The bronzer is like $28. So this is almost a "bargain" ha. Either way, I'm so glad I got these! I will repurchase them separately when/if I run out. Oh and I love the black rubber packaging. The compact is huge and therefore the mirror is really useful!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2005 1:06:00 AM More reviews by happyworldz

I love this duo!! It's pricy but you get tons of product. Each side contains more product than one regular nars blush. Get it if you don't have orgasm or laguna! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's about time! After waiting what seemed like forever to get my hands on orgasm blush, I purchased this combo. For the price, it's awesome! I love it! I use the bronzer all over face and lids and then add the orgasm to the center of my lids and atop of cheek and voila! It's great together!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by pixzichik

This is uberdank!!!!!!! Omg this is so cool. i love it. i've tried bronzers before, but they made me look gross or orange or dirty. but this one does't! it looks hott!!!! and orgasm is a really pretty blush. it's natural but not too natural, and it has pretty shimmer. combine the two to get one sexy-ass look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 1:46:00 PM More reviews by apalleija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous! The two most flattering colors in one compact. Laguna is the first bronzer I have ever been able to use that doesn't make my face look dirty. And the orgasm blush is just gorgeous and so versatile. Put them together and I feel like a sun kissed, glowing picture of beauty! Run out and get this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 9:06:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

This is a great deal. I ordered it from Sephora and I was so suprised at how large the compact is. I guess I was expecting something more blush compact size. I won't review the colors because they're been reviewed hundreds of times. But, I really do recommend you buy this if you don't already have them both. It is very convient to have both of these great colors together in one compact.