April 17, 2014 | 1584 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by pixzichik

This is uberdank!!!!!!! Omg this is so cool. i love it. i've tried bronzers before, but they made me look gross or orange or dirty. but this one does't! it looks hott!!!! and orgasm is a really pretty blush. it's natural but not too natural, and it has pretty shimmer. combine the two to get one sexy-ass look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2005 1:46:00 PM More reviews by apalleija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous! The two most flattering colors in one compact. Laguna is the first bronzer I have ever been able to use that doesn't make my face look dirty. And the orgasm blush is just gorgeous and so versatile. Put them together and I feel like a sun kissed, glowing picture of beauty! Run out and get this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2005 9:06:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

This is a great deal. I ordered it from Sephora and I was so suprised at how large the compact is. I guess I was expecting something more blush compact size. I won't review the colors because they're been reviewed hundreds of times. But, I really do recommend you buy this if you don't already have them both. It is very convient to have both of these great colors together in one compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 11:35:00 PM More reviews by h0neypoo

And how long have we been waiting for this??? NARS combined its best blush and bronzer in one! Orgasm gives a natural flush in the cheeks, while Laguna gives a natural tan. They even work well together when you put on Orgasm first, then brush on some Laguna over it. You can't go wrong with this pair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2005 5:46:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel that this duo is a great deal, especially considering that blushes are $25 a piece and bronzers are $28, plus they're the most popular shades (probably b/c they're so versatile and flattering on so many skintones) so what do you have to lose? Laguna looks blah in the pan but it really brightens up my face by adding a bit of color, and Orgasm adds a subtle flush of color to my cheeks. You can't really go wrong with this duo! If you don't own either, I'd highly recommend it! For reference I'm NC30.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2005 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lola610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this compact to no end and I have only had it for maybe 20 minutes. How often in life do two great things come together so seamlessly in a sturdy little package like this one? A great value since you get a LOT of product for $35 (like the other reviewer said, more than the usual single blush package) and NARS blushes last forever as it is. I have been using Orgasm since I feel head over heels for the namesake lipgloss. This palette is simply lovely.