NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

on 7/17/2005 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I had to order the duo from the Speohora U.S site because the duo is not available in Canada. Therefore, cost was a little high after the exchange. But Would def. repurchase as I love this duo. I had never tried the Orgasm blush or Laguna bronzer before but I was lemming both thus decided to buy the duo (also pratical for travelling). I'm NC30-35 & was worried that the Orgasm wouldn't show up on me but it adds the perfect touch of color to cheeks. I wear it over the Laguna & am happy I took the plunge & ordered. the Lagune is also a scary color in the package (I have alot of bronzers & have never seen a bronzer this color). However once applied is a perfect brown with golden undertones, just a little shimmer. My Fave!

on 7/14/2005 1:52:00 AM

I just ordered this from Sephora and tried it for the first time today. I am really impressed. I've always wanted to try this blush but never had the chance. When I knew I needed to buy a bronzer, I thought this was the perfect product for me. ANd I was right. The bronzer is just enough color for my fair skin but not too strong. The blush really lives up to its reputation as well. A very pretty peachy color that just makes me look healthy and gorgeous. I am very happy with this purchase.

on 7/13/2005 8:47:00 AM

Great duo! I picked it up when it first came out a few months ago because I wanted to try Orgasm. I have used it almost daily ever since. The Laguna works well on my very fair skin and every time I use it my boyfriend asks whether I got a little sun because I look just a little tan. I agree with the other reviewers that Orgasm can be a little too shimmery if too much is applied but it looks really good if you apply it lightly. Update: A few months later I'm still using this daily. Definitely an HG!

on 7/6/2005 5:48:00 AM

I wanted to try both Orgasm blush (I had already tried this and I loved it!) and Laguna bronzer (I hadn't tried before) and, when I heard this was coming out, I asked a friend in NY to purchase this for me. I absolutely love it. I adore my Orgasm (he he): it looks subtle on me (a little more intense than my other favourite everyday blush, GA #2; and it's not too shimmer or sparkly) and I wear it for a polished, healthy look. As for the Laguna bronzer, I actually using for contouring my cheeks (not as a bronzer) and the result is fabulous!
I have a round face, and I was recommended by a MA artist to apply a darker shade of blush from my ear to the middle of my cheekbone (well, actually not the cheekbone, just below it), so that the face appears a little slimmer. It works (though I'm not sure if I explained the technique correctly) and the Laguna bronzer is perfect for it. So I find the packaging super-convenient! Would repurchase.

After reading the reviews on this site, I decided to try it out. I'd long wanted to try out the much-hyped Orgasm blush, and I was in the market for a new bronzer (I just got back from vacation and suddenly my foundation and powder don't match!). This is a purchase that I now feel extremely good about, and I'm proud of myself for making such a smart buy. ;) For one, the bronzer warms up my face without my having to go out to buy new foundation and powder, after having tanned more than two shades this summer. And the blush is fantastic for daily use.

Some people don't like it I guess because of the goldish shimmer, and to them I say -- don't wear so much blush! If you put on just the right amount of this stuff you get subtle, pretty color and the gold is just barely there -- enough to lend some radiance without looking gaudy or a bit overdone.

As far as the bronzer goes, same applies. Just a bit is enough to inject some warmth into your tones. That's why this duo is such a steal. You get a ton of product, at a discounted price for each, and a little bit of it goes a long way. The mirror is huge! If they had included a brush with this set I would be on cloud nine. But without it, this is still a 5-lippie case.

I *was* a firm devotee to Urban Decay's Afterglow blush in Paranoid, but anymore I find I'm just busting it out for special nighttime occasions. A little Orgasm is my new daily routine (har har, no pun intended).

on 7/1/2005 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After reading the reviews, I purchased this at Sephora. I have to say I am not impressed. I wanted to love this and was so excited to finally get it but, it is not what I thought. The blush shows up too much gold and makes my cheeks shiny when I smile. The bronzer also has some gold in it and just doesn't look right on me. I'm not that tan right now, probably medium tone but, I will try again after I get darker to see if it looks better. I'm not reaching for this like I should or want to. I ordered from Sephora.com with a giftcard and already threw away the box, GREAT! So, won't be returning. Sorry, I wanted to love.

on 6/24/2005 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

What a perfect combination.I love this set.Very natural looking on my med.olive skin tone.I thought the orgasm won't show up on my face but surprisingly it did---natural flush.Very pretty and not glittery on me.I apply with a light hand due to it's heavy pigment.It lasted all day on my very oily skin.No breakouts.I will definitely buy this duo again.

on 6/21/2005 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

really wanted to like this product.. left me orange and dissapointed.. plan to return

on 6/15/2005 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like everyone else, I love this duo. The bronzer is brown, not orangy, and the orgasm blush is the perfect peachy flush. I use the bronzer all over my face and the blush just on my cheeks. Together they are the perfect blend for a summer glow!!

on 5/28/2005 1:26:00 PM

Add me to the list of people who've fallen in love with this duo. I didn't have these shades already so I knew I had to have the duo as soon as a I saw it. I've been using it for several weeks and the two shades work wonderfully with my fair coloring. Laguna is different from any other bronzer I've used in that it's a straight-up tan with gold shimmer. There is no golden or yellow-y tone to it whatesoever, which had me skeptical at first because my natural tan is golden. But it gives me a very natural-looking color. I like how it doesn't sit on top of the skin but blends right in. Orgasm is the perfect pinky-peach shade on me and I don't find the shimmer to be too obvious. This could perhaps be the most perfect duo compact ever made!

Popular Bronzers