The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil

3.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, t-Butyl Alcohol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Citral, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopherol.

on 7/23/2004 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I mix this tea tree oil with ground up asprin and water for the asprin mask treatment. I don't use this oil plain on my skin anymore. But with the asprin, it makes my skin look amazing. Over the past few months, my skin has cleared up so much. No more blemishes, no more scars. It could be the asprin but I like the smell and tingle of the oil. The tiny bottle lasts a suprisingly long time because you don't need to use that much. I plan to buy this again before I run out of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

it didn't really do anything for me- didn't clear up any acne but at least it didn't dry out my already dry skin. *shrug* i got nothin' else.

on 7/6/2004 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This product could be great for some people, just a DAB will do on your pimples!! I cannot stress that enough. I had a major zit on my right cheek once, and I poured some Tea Tree Oil into a cotton ball, and taped (YES TAPED) it to my zit. The next morning, I peeled it off, along with a thick layer of skin. All you could see was pink flesh where the zit used to be. It was really disgusting and people in school kept asking if someone poured acid on my face. Extremely embarrasing

This is a pretty good product but if you go overboard, it could really kill your skin. It's SO harsh! I wouldn't buy it again because it's expensive. $10 for a tiny bit of oil? Don't think so. continued >>

on 6/23/2004 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, it works as almost everyone said. But I really don't like the alchohol in it, would not buy again.

on 6/16/2004 2:55:00 PM

This stuff did absolutely NOTHING for my skin =(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

OW OW OW!! This stuff burns my skin but its totally worth it. My skin has been super clear since I've started using it. It stinks tho...

on 5/14/2004 4:31:00 PM

This does not make pimples go away. No trust in this.

on 5/3/2004 1:34:00 AM

I use this on pimples that popped up unexpectedly. It's actually effective, it takes a only a day to see results.

This sometimes makes my pimples go away. I use it every night and the next day they're usally smaller. But not all the time. The smell is horrible and is so strong. Not sure if I will purchase again.

on 2/17/2004 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

One of a few good things about having dry skin is that I rarely experience problems with pimples, blemish, zits, acne ... Of course, I still have them pop out at least once a month, to send the signal that I'll be having my period very soon .. That's why I used to keep this on my drawer. A little amount needed, coz it stings and dries out my skin, sometimes leaving ugly flaky skin afterwards. But sometimes it could be quite effective. The price is reasonable too. However, I like Neutrogena On The Spot better and their price are alomost the same. So after a year or two constant usage of this Tea Tree Oil, I'd switched to Neutrogena.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

Top Rated The Body Shop Products