BeneFit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

3.7

These are my all time fave foundation. I have this really difficult to find skin tone. Pale with undertones of pink and yellow. Everything is always orange or yellow and they don't blend. Jax is my color and it blends right in. I have some mild breakouts on my forehead but they cover so easily. At $30 a stick it's a little pricey. But I am willing to spend the money to get the coverage. Don't be fooled! Drug store brands aren't as good as some people say. There is a difference and although you can get better quantity with them BeneFit is quality make-up worth every penny!

on 6/19/2003 10:22:00 PM

This is a great all-purpose product. I can use it as a foundation or mix it with my boi-ing! concealer for under eye circles. I'm not crazy about the smell (it's a little noxema smelling), but it's so versatile and easy to blend I end up using it anyway.

on 5/4/2003 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought BeneFit's Play Stick in 'Spin the Bottle', a very light color. The color matched y complection pretty much dead on. The one thing that I do not like about this foundation, is that it's heavy and very much so has an oily feeling. You can definetly feel this product. It was simply to much for me, I felt like I had a mask on. It also had a scent to it, which really irritated my skin. To a person, who would by this product, I do not recommend this as a full cover base for face. Maybe as a spot concealer.

on 4/30/2003 4:05:00 AM

I am a NC40,Stila E with both cool and warm tones...with just a dab of Olive, making my face hard to match. Jump Rope matches perfectly for some reason. I also have two tone skin, the top being a yellowish (with a bit of blush) and the bottom and forehead being a oranger color. It also has hyperpigmentation (I swear I am not the elephant man!) I cant wear foundation as years and years of acne and pumpkinhead syndrome has made me feel odd and unnatural. This feels soft going on and maybe because of my accutane in the past doesnt feel oily. I use it as a larger area covering facial concealer and it covers my hyperpigmentation and looks really natural.And it even out my skin tone without being unnatural either...which is impossible. It is a bit yellow and opaquish for my skin in the summer so I cant give it HG status but I have used this for at least 4 years. After that long and only being on my second makes it is worth the 30. HTH!

on 3/23/2003 11:24:00 PM

i like this product very much. i use it mostly as concealer..makes my complexion look flawless. blends VERY well. the coverage is medium. i use paperdolls.

on 3/11/2003 1:39:00 AM

very good concealer, one of the best I've used. I originally bought the BOING! in lite but it was too light for my skin, and the medium was too dark. this concealer is definitely a good buy if you don't have the right shade with the BOING concealer..however I found this one to be A LOT smoothier and creamier making it easy to apply, but the price tag isn't so good($30) but the packaging is so much better than the BOING and doesnt break 2 seconds after you get it, so i guess it's worth the price. overall, this is a very good concealer.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have a very hard time finding a concealer/foundation that I am crazy about...I love this! I have it in spin the bottle. It glides on so smooth, has a nice soft scent, conceals and blends so well. The packaging is great too!

on 3/2/2003 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this as a concealer rather than a foundation to cover up acne scars/existing blemishes or redness. I apply it using a small brush that I buy at art supply stores. It comes in several shades - I use "Tea Party" - my skin has yellow undertones. It would not be good to use this to cover under eye circles though, because the formulation is a little too drying and thick. I don't think I'd like to use this on my entire face either for the same reason, but it makes an excellent spot concealer.

on 2/1/2003 2:11:00 AM

The MA applied this over the top of Dr. Feelgood, and I didn't buy either product. The result was a greasy, slippery mess- this is way too oil-based for me, and most other people. Having said that, my friend with super-Roaccutane-treated-dry skin loves it. Pity for me, 'cos the packaging is so cute and convenient.

on 2/15/2003 8:28:00 AM

I have *PALE* skin, and this is one of the only concealers I've found that doesn't look yellow on me (Jax). Most of the time I don't even wear foundation, I just swipe the Play Stick under my eyes and on any blemishes and blend. It's really fast and easy, esp. in summer. I'm a bit clumsy, though, so I always put the cap on wrong and end up swiping the concealer part of the stick and taking a chunk out. Also, there's not enough in the package! But I guess it is well worth the 20 bucks. Holy Grail concealer. :D