August 22, 2014 | 1060 users online

Foundations - BeneFit Cosmetics - Play Sticks Concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2003 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Pinki

I am a NC40,Stila E with both cool and warm tones...with just a dab of Olive, making my face hard to match. Jump Rope matches perfectly for some reason. I also have two tone skin, the top being a yellowish (with a bit of blush) and the bottom and forehead being a oranger color. It also has hyperpigmentation (I swear I am not the elephant man!) I cant wear foundation as years and years of acne and pumpkinhead syndrome has made me feel odd and unnatural. This feels soft going on and maybe because of my accutane in the past doesnt feel oily. I use it as a larger area covering facial concealer and it covers my hyperpigmentation and looks really natural.And it even out my skin tone without being unnatural either...which is impossible. It is a bit yellow and opaquish for my skin in the summer so I cant give it HG status but I have used this for at least 4 years. After that long and only being on my second makes it is worth the 30. HTH!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by bellamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like this product very much. i use it mostly as concealer..makes my complexion look flawless. blends VERY well. the coverage is medium. i use paperdolls.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by pinky1030

very good concealer, one of the best I've used. I originally bought the BOING! in lite but it was too light for my skin, and the medium was too dark. this concealer is definitely a good buy if you don't have the right shade with the BOING concealer..however I found this one to be A LOT smoothier and creamier making it easy to apply, but the price tag isn't so good($30) but the packaging is so much better than the BOING and doesnt break 2 seconds after you get it, so i guess it's worth the price. overall, this is a very good concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2003 12:19:00 PM More reviews by TOASTEDPUMPKIN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a very hard time finding a concealer/foundation that I am crazy about...I love this! I have it in spin the bottle. It glides on so smooth, has a nice soft scent, conceals and blends so well. The packaging is great too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 6:10:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this as a concealer rather than a foundation to cover up acne scars/existing blemishes or redness. I apply it using a small brush that I buy at art supply stores. It comes in several shades - I use "Tea Party" - my skin has yellow undertones. It would not be good to use this to cover under eye circles though, because the formulation is a little too drying and thick. I don't think I'd like to use this on my entire face either for the same reason, but it makes an excellent spot concealer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 2:11:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

The MA applied this over the top of Dr. Feelgood, and I didn't buy either product. The result was a greasy, slippery mess- this is way too oil-based for me, and most other people. Having said that, my friend with super-Roaccutane-treated-dry skin loves it. Pity for me, 'cos the packaging is so cute and convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2003 8:28:00 AM More reviews by iheartewan

I have *PALE* skin, and this is one of the only concealers I've found that doesn't look yellow on me (Jax). Most of the time I don't even wear foundation, I just swipe the Play Stick under my eyes and on any blemishes and blend. It's really fast and easy, esp. in summer. I'm a bit clumsy, though, so I always put the cap on wrong and end up swiping the concealer part of the stick and taking a chunk out. Also, there's not enough in the package! But I guess it is well worth the 20 bucks. Holy Grail concealer. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by lory

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation stick better than Bobby Brown, Clinique, Shisedo, etc. The colors are great, and this will perfect your skin! Apply it sparingly, or unless you're very dry--you'll look a little too "dewy." At $30--it's in the high range, but it's worth it. You will love it as a concealer or a foundation-either way, it's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2003 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Mindolina

I'm long overdue writing this review, as this has been my Holy Grail foundation for the past year! I have combo skin that doesn't need a *ton* of coverage, but I like the polished look I get with this. I love the shade (Tea Party), the light & refreshing chamomile/green tea scent, the wear (all day), the way it tones down redness, which I used to always notice on my face midday before using this -- now I never see it! The only con is the $30 pricetag -- but I'll be honest, it's worth it. A stick usually lasts me a few months anyway, so it's justifiable to me. I also use this with BeneFit Get Even powder in Medium, just on my nose/t-zone when needed. I've tried L'Oreal Quickstick (ok, but the consistency is patchy to me), and a few other sticks, but nothing has come close to this -- I won't be w/out it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 11:23:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff was extra creamy and smooth going on. It was also creamy and smooth coming off--right onto my cell phone. The print of the phone was left on my face. Eeek! Unless you are using this sparingly and don't have much to cover, you are definitely going to have to use enough powder to keep it in place. Does not bind well enough to the skin, or at least, to mine.