September 30, 2014 | 1842 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Jane4Jones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Used it, loved it. It was as good as the clinique brand. A friend of mine, however, told me that liquid (baby) oil serves the same purpose. Oh so true, now I just use baby oil as a make up remover. I am all for using products that cost less.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2008 6:36:00 AM More reviews by rubie

This is almost as good as the famous Lancome Bi-facil; but stings and burns my eyes while bi-facil never does. I won't repurchase. Bi-facil is more effective and truly gentle to my eyes. I'll go back to use it--or might try extra virgin olive oil.
UPDATE: Guess what? I have found that the very reason for my eye irritation has been caused by mascaras, not by this makeup remover! (I use eye makeup remover to remove WP mascaras--and many mascaras bother my eyes... Once I switched to a non-irritating mascara, the problem was gone!) Therefore, I have changed my rating from 2 to 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lysasellers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The BEST make-up remover on the planet - far none! I highly recommend this to any women who wears eye make-up. It also takes out lipstick stains from clothing! The only thing is that its not cheap. Its costly compared to others on the market. However, you actually get what you pay for with this, so its worth the $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jennib1975

Totally my FAVORITE eye makeup remover. I love how soft my eyes feel after I use this. I have tried others that are less expensive but I always go back to this. I will NEVER change!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ilykthx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mother sells mary kay and she has always used mary kay, so i use it! I wear a substantial amount of make up and it is always hard to get off. But this makeup remover is awesome! Works like a charm! Especially when im doing liquid eyeliner and i make a mistake, i just put a bit on a q tip and it is awesome! EDIT: however, i have been finding that this burns my eyes a lot. so i have changed the rating to a 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by honey112101

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. I love eyeshadow and mascara is my one thing that I could never go w/out.

I've stopped using waterproof mascara because its very drying and that's the last thing I need on my thin lashes, but even with the waterproof it got it all off.

I think the trick is, you squirt some on the cotton pad and hold it on your lashes for about 15 seconds and then start wiping away. That way, you don't have to keep wiping, again, I have to be careful with the thin lashes (dont' want them all to fall off :( )

After you use the remover then you have to wash your face with cleanser, usually any cleanser gets off any left over residue.

I wish it wasn't so expensive, and that I didn't have to wait to order it. Those are my only complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 3:42:00 PM More reviews by BBPeachi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've tried so many eye make up remover and it always left residue or i'd have to tug and pull at it. :(
But this one, all I have to do is soak it in the cotton pad for a 2 seconds and then place the pad on my eye for 6 seconds to let it soak into the makeup and swipe! it's OFF! :D I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 2:46:00 PM More reviews by JanSantF

Once I realized that one has to shake the product before using it, I found that this does in fact get every stitch of eye makeup off, and you do not have to keep pulling or tugging on your eyes to do so. However, I have noticed this leaves a slightly oily feeling on the eye after use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by chelbellboo

this is my H/G makeup remover.It is hands down the best product i have used.leaves my eye area conditioned, soft, and supple. without feeling oily. what it leaves behind absorbs into the tissue and gives a dewy soft look, i love it, and how cute is the baby pink packaging? plus i also like that it has the spill proof top.would hate to waste product.i also like that just a dab on a cotton ball removes makeup on both eyes. i hope they never discontinue this. id b so sad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2008 10:36:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works like a gem. Very gentle remover. I ran out, need to get some more. I have only tried it and Clinique's eye makeup remover but I must say this is my favorite as CLinique's feels/ looks soapy.