Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

on 3/12/2008 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the smell of this! It was too harsh on my skin and made it extra extra dry but I did feel very clean, refreshed and awake after using it! Will not be repurchasing because of the harshness :(

on 2/18/2008 5:58:00 PM

Ugh.
It made My face
red
Itchy
MORE oily throughout the day
it smelt like, some zesty rotton trees?
Idk, I dont like it

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This made my face inflamed and I had a very bad allergic reaction to this. I have very sensitive skin on my face, so Clean and Clear, Biore, and Neutrogena have always been my staples. I've been told by my doctor that my face is very 'young' (even though I'm in my 20s) and can't take a lot of the chemicals in 'adult' face washes, which is why I always break out with brands like Olay. However, this has been the one Clean and Clear product that also produced a bad reaction.
I bought a little travel sized bottle from Target for my trip to Greece, figuring I could try out a new product (I LOVE trying out new products!) and wake up refreshed since we'd be going on a tour and getting up early everyday. Nope. First night, I used it and I could already feel my face heating up and tingling. I prayed it was the "morning burst" part of the cleanser but it was an allergic reaction.
I'll continue using my other Clean and Clear products, but I'm steering clear of this one.

on 1/31/2008 2:00:00 AM

I may be allergic to some ingredient in here. I break out when I use this. I am pretty persistent and give products (and people) benefit of the doubt and tried it on 3 different times with time in between. I don't know what it is with me and the morning burst products.. we just can't get along.

The smell is really nice and I like how it is oil-free. Hasn't lead to any breakouts yet and it doesn't dry my face out either. Pretty good facial cleanser

on 1/12/2008 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this!! The scent is very citrusy. It really does wake you up its great. Leaves the skin looking radiant. The bottle is huge too so it lasts ages.

on 12/24/2007 12:42:00 AM

I love the smell, the beads, the amount you get, and the fact that it really does seem to get me going in the morning. I can't use it daily though because it's really drying for me. (I actually have oily skin too)

on 11/30/2007 8:16:00 PM

I've been using this product for a while, and it's the first facial cleanser that doesn't wind up giving me more breakouts. Usually, a cleanser works on me wonderfully for two weeks, and then BAM, huge pimple. This hasn't happened with this product.

I like that it really does wake me up and brighten my face. I use it in the morning, and also right before going out at night with friends or on a date. It makes me feel and look more awake.

It doesn't over-clean or over-dry my skin.

I think the packaging is great. I think pumps are easier to keep clean, and it dispenses just the right amount of product. It also locks, and I've traveled with it a few times and had no spills.

I gave it a four, because I do wish that it was more deep cleansing and minimized my pores, but you can't ask for a miracle on a budget. I'm happy enough. Have bought more than once, and will buy again.

on 11/29/2007 12:17:00 PM

I received a sample of this in the mail. I thought it did a good job cleaning my face and not overdrying my skin. However, I did feel like it left a film on my face afterwards, so I did not feel like my face was clean afterwards. The beads are really gentle and non-abrasive. Overall, glad I didn't buy it because I don't think I'd be happy with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am on Accutane, so my face is super dry. So I was looking for a cleanser that wasn't drying/for acne-prone skin. This product worked well for that. It removed my make up and it didn't dry my skin out. However, I really despise the smell. I think it smells like cheap soap. I think this is a pretty good product, but I would rather spend my money on one that I like better.