December 21, 2014 | 1787 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this cleanser. I also like the smell. It does wake me up. I will probably buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by amay77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this. It's nice, smells nice and I like the little beads.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2007 6:46:00 AM More reviews by jomia23

Nice general soap, I'd imagine, for people with normal skin. Has a nice smell, foams well and tingles slightly. No irritation and all my makeup came off. I have sensitve, acne-prone skin and I didn't break out after using this. I'd really recommend for someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup and doesn't want any harsh chem's like triclosan or salicylic acid.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I received a free sample of this in the Clean and Clear Persegel product. I got a small sample bottle to try, and am almost out of it already. I will say that I don't think I will purchase a larger bottle, because to me, it just didnt do what I expected it to do. I loved the smell and the little beads, but I didnt noticed much of a change with keeping oil away or anything like that. I still had to use powder by the middle of the day after using this product. It did give me a nice pick-me--up, however, is no different then any other facial cleanser out there. The cute green gel is a nice change and fun to use, but the results are just so, so.. I give this a 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2007 6:37:00 AM More reviews by lindylu22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product, it has a nice smell. Nothing very special about it, doesn't dry out my skin, rinses clean, takes off my makeup. I guess it's all you could want in a facial cleanser. I don't know if I will repurchase, nothing against the product by I am a product junkie and as loyalty to myself I have to try a new product as soon as I run out. Hahaha, the facewash is good though.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2007 1:29:00 PM More reviews by luvbug04

Its a pretty good product..does wake you up..but nothing special so i probably wouldnt purchase again but it is a good cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2007 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are better cleansers out there, but this works all right. What's great about it is the scent. It smells SO good. I've never smelled any face cleanser like this. They should make a room spray with this scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2007 7:35:00 PM More reviews by missycon408

I bought this for my 10 year old daughter who has been experiencing breakouts and has a few dry patches. My daughter's dry patches seem smoother and her skin looks healthier. I tried it myself and fell in love with the smell. It feels refreshing on my skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2007 12:08:00 PM More reviews by lilcutie0707

This cleanser does smell very good but the beads are to harsh. It also doenst work that good. My acne stayed close to the same from what I can remember from when I used it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2007 12:14:00 AM More reviews by dramateen1989

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this 2 years ago and I am still on my first bottle. It works just as well now as when I bought it. This stuff is amazing. I only need 1 to 2 pumps to clean my entire face and neck. I have dry skin with breakouts. (yea, I know that sounds weird but it is true) This nourished my skin and my breakouts went away. Definitely the HG of cleansers for me!